[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Canada_flag.jpg (310KB, 3716x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_flag.jpg
310KB, 3716x1900px
I am just a Brazilian and I want to travel / stay in Canada. Can any Canadian tell me the best place?
>>
flop
>>
>>1204942
budget and time frame?

I'd say the three parts of canada worth seeing are atlantic, st. lawrence valley and the western mountains/one of the three cities close to them. How many of the three really vary based on time and money.
>>
>>1204949
At least 15k dollars
I want to study and work there, I don't know how much I gonna stay, but I think that 1 year
>>
Montreal, Vancouver or Vancouver Island.
>>
>>1204958
And Quebéc? Its good there?
>>
>>1204942

Toronto actually has a carnival festival. And has the most Brazillians I believe, least Ive met quite a few who live or visited there. Its most similar to Sao Paolo though so take that as you will.
>>
>>1204950
15k cad isn't enough

cheapest international tuition would be at a college, not a university and 5k a term, university would be 8-9

You won't legally be allowed to work in Canada, Chileans are the only south americans who can easily work here. It's kind of reciprocal, and we don't have an agreement with Brazil.
>>
>>1204974
Hm, so how much money is needed?
And about the work, can you explain it better to me? Brazilians can't work in Canada? Even if you had a college or university?
>>
>>1204967
Nice. I don't like brazilian carnival, but Toront seems like a good city
>>
>>1204978
tuition for two terms is 10k minimum
would want 1k a month for living expenses
that's 18k, could probably bring the living expenses down a bit

was wrong about work
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus.asp
you can legally work 20 hours a week while a student, could probably get additional hours under the table if you worked at a busy place like a restaurant

do you already have a degree? what in?
>>
>>1204997
I don't think so, thanks for the help!
I hope that in a few months I could live in Canada :)
>>
>>1204942
Vancouver is expensive af
Hamilton and Calgary are awesome.

15k canadian dollar = 36k BRL = 3 years of minimum wage. I'll never get out from Brazil...
>>
>>1204949
University in Newfoundland is the cheapest you'll get but it's pretty boring here. The nature is nice and it's calm, and there's a lot of bars, and it's pretty cheap since a lot of people are leaving, so if that's your thing, then consider MUN.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.