[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danger zone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6746.jpg (80KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6746.jpg
80KB, 600x710px
I'm leaving the USA for the first time (besides Canada) and I'm going to London.

How dangerous is it? Where are the no go sharia zones to avoid?

Is visiting the Big Ben safe?
>>
File: Bf3r__tIEAAGgQo.jpg (33KB, 599x386px) Image search: [Google]
Bf3r__tIEAAGgQo.jpg
33KB, 599x386px
I think you'll be ok.
>>
>>1204587
Ever since the refugee crisis, London is basically a no go area. There are literally Sharia gangs roaming the street who will confiscate your alcohol and even beat you up if you don't have a long enough beard. Don't even think of bringing a girl here btw, if you let her out your sight for a second the rape gangs will kidnap her and take her to the great mosque. Oh and we don't call it Big Ben anymore, it's Great Muhammad. Honestly just stay in America, it's safer
>>
>>1204593
Yep. And that's just the start. I thought it was bad in the UK, then I was forcibly circumcised and converted when I took the Dhow to Gothenburg.
>>
>>1204593
Well shit man!

Will I be safe if I just stay at heathrow airport the whole time or even then will I get shariah'd?

You gotta help me out guys, which terminals are no go zones?
>>
>>1204593
>>1204608
this. while waiting in line to visit buckingham palace i was grabbed by a big bearded muslim and conscripted into his harem
>>
>>1204631
Actually the airport is the worst
>>
>>1204587
Whatever you do, don't land in mainland Europe.
UK may be full of roaming sharia gangs, but at least they're somewhat unorganised, France and Germany have already fallen to the local khalifates.
It's especially dangerous now that there are territorial dispustes between the Al-Frankfurt and the Great Khalifate of Paris, few people that use the Cologne-Brussels caravan route survive unscathed.
>>
>>1204587
The Big Ben has been converted into a giant mosque, even looking at it as a non-muslim instantly cuts off your foreskin and converts you.

Also don't try to eat pork, it is banned in London and you will get punished with 80 whips to the back for even thinking about eating pork.
>>
>>1204763
>implying pork even exists in London anymore

Pls
>>
>>1204587
Wear one of those shirts that says 'ask me about my twelve wives.' And when someone asks flip the shirt up to reveal Mahommad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.