[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moving here in april, what can i expect?d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: sloveniaflag.gif (18KB, 1181x788px) Image search: [Google]
sloveniaflag.gif
18KB, 1181x788px
moving here in april, what can i expect?d
>>
>>1203924
im american btw
>>
best of the ex-yu country for pretty much anything, except women

good news is that unless you're coming from socal you probably won't notice the difference
>>
>>1203925
what would you like to know?

>slovenian fag here
>>
>>1203928
Also except:
- Partying
- Beaches
- Probably food
- Big city stuff in general
>>
>>1203978
Work there and come in Serbia for a good time
>>
>>1203978
This, it's a boring ass place if you're a city person. Otherwise it's nice.
Zagreb, Belgrade, Budapest, Vienna can make up for some of the city needs.
>>
>>1203950

how bad is the refugee situation and how do the slovenes feel about it

what do slovene girls like

what kind of western businesses do you not have over that that you think would be successful?
>>
>>1204010
not samefag so wait for their response on the rest...

re girls just go and talk to any girl who looks like your type, ask them if they have time for a drink, they give you their numbers, and off you go. if they say no or don't respond, move on to the next one, don't go back. they say no if they're in a serious relationship or are definitely not interested in you for some other reason. they'll just let you go the drinks --> sex route if they have any interest at all.
>>
>>1204019
Not the guy you quoted but also Sloveniafag.

As for the refugees, most people have forgotten about them except those that are passionately against it sometimes protest against refugee homes. But most of the refugees just pass through and go to Austria and Germany anyway.

I don't know what slovene girls like because I'm a forever alone.

The first nonexistant but promising business field that comes to mind is machine learning. But that's probably just because I'm also interested in it. It's like the next electricity and computers and there's a lot of jobs for it in Austria and Germany but I haven't seen any in Slovenia yet.
>>
>>1204075
Meant to quote
>>1204010
>>
>>1204010
Slofag here

> girls are your tipical western bitches if you are a pussy, but they can cook and take care of their men ;)

> refugees are not a problem and you won't even see them

> for bussiness I have no idea because we have prity much anything you want
>>
slofag 3.0 here

As far as opening up new businesses is concerned, it's doable, but be prepared to go through tons of bureaucracy, it's archaic and redundants as fuck up to the point that some people move their businesses to Austria just to ease their administrative process and optimise earnings.

Also, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUkkW7cauPE
>>
>>1204075
ill be really sad in 5 years if i move to slovenia and learn the language and it suddenly becomes enriched with fucking refugees

>>1204180
>western bitches

how bad are we talking? and how slutty?

>>1204191
thanks. is it possible to hire someone to take care of the bureaucratic shit for me?
>>
>>1204241
>fucking refugees

Don't be such a bore, you've never even been here and are already preoccupied with nonexistant problems.

>thanks. is it possible to hire someone to take care of the bureaucratic shit for me?
Up to an extent. Depends on what kind of business... I doubt you can evade all personal dealing with bureaucracy if you're not CO of some large firm or whatever.
>>
File: lake bled, slovenia.jpg (119KB, 596x380px) Image search: [Google]
lake bled, slovenia.jpg
119KB, 596x380px
>>1204245
i heard a few things about slovenes

>you guys will say "hello" to people if they walk in the door of the doctors waiting room
>you guys spend hours eating dinner and talking
>children live with their parents forever and then raise their children in same home
>people commute to austria???
>big emphasis on fresh, sustainable agriculture and food

how true are these?
>>
>>1204241
Well as far as I know they are not as bad as american women. They are a bit more realistic about their expectations about men. But don't be a pussy, be a man otherwise they can eat you alive.

Define slutty ;) they are a bit more introverted so not as slutty as one would wish. But you are an american and if you have a bit more then average amount of money thats good. They would think you as exotic so you have that working for you. If you're looking for a fling you wont have problem finding one ;)
>>
>>1204247
> true but mostly older people do that
> we eat lunch longer then dinner
> true to some extend, people used to build big houses for 3 or more generations to live in
> only from some regions people commute to work in austia
> true
>>
>>1204268
sounds incredibly comfy, can't wait

don't worry i will do my best to blend in and become invisible
>>
>>1204269
>and become invisible

Kek, this isn't New York, you'll stand out like a sore thumb, especially when you open your mouth. No that there's anything wrong with that...
>>
>>1204269
this ----> >>1204270

not a lot of foreigners live here and we can be sceptical towards foreigners but if you are an ok and respectful person than you wont have any problems. wish you all the best my american friend
>>
>>1203924
Why just why this is hell on earth?
>>
>>1203978
>Beaches

kek <---
kek
kek
kek
kek
>>
OP, are you opening some dinky bar or some meat thingy? I have some vague recollection from pol regarding some anon who wanted to it.

As far as integration, do your best. If you live in the city you may get away with it, but in the countryside you will get ostracized for not trying. Learning the language is a must and no one really cares if you can't speak worth a damn as long as you're trying.

Where exactly are you moving?
>>
>>1204305
have you ever been here nigger?
>>
File: Best-Home-Europe-Lake-Bled-2016.jpg (204KB, 1820x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Home-Europe-Lake-Bled-2016.jpg
204KB, 1820x1080px
>>1204269
Do not under any circumstance act as if you were better than us just because you came from america, the youth will think its cool you're from america but most people dislike foreigners because we have trouble sustaining ourselves, and drop english as soon as possible, especially if you dont intend to live in a city (why would you)

also you will need to be social, if you're going to rural areas people will ask you for help, and they will help in return, if you are not religious hide it (does not apply to cities because of cucks)
>>
>>1203924
you'll sound like a retard unless you apply yourself to learn the lingo, a very difficult one at that; although many people understand english they are far from fluent

also prepare to be taxed to hell and under no circumstances try to bribe your way out of infractions
>>
>>1205333
>if you are not religious hide it

this, and if you go out of the cities, you will need a permit from the RKC, otherwise a Štajerc will murder you with a shovel kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.