[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Japanese girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_7046.png (16KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7046.png
16KB, 500x330px
I hate my country 'cause companies here use their emproyees like disposable products. Do you know any good countries to escape to and live in?
>>
finland
>>
Austria

>Vienna among the top cities for high quality of living
>great social security
>free healthcare
>>
>>1203494
India

We have good spicy foods
>>
>>1203506
>>1203519
>>1203528
>responding to this thread seriously
>>
>>1203531
Shhh don't ruin the fun

>>1203494
Please come to brazil
>>
>>1203519
seconding this. I can also show you around if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>1203494
America. Easy mode. Go to Yokuska, or Okinawa, and hook up with some military dude for visa
>>
Thank you guys, I'm the girl who started this thread.

All the coumtries sound good. I wish someone take me away from here. Every country is better than ours
>>
>>1203494
Russia. We have the opposite work culture. I guess, Southern Europe will be fine too.
>>
>>1203600
Well, fuck me sideways, then. I'm going to Japan for a year on a working holiday, and I'm from Denmark.
>>
>>1203600
You know it's not that easy to get a permit to live and work in Europe, right? What is your job?
>>
>>1203600
>settling for anything other than the world's only superpower
I'm in Tokyo right now. I'm American and I can speak Japanese. Where do you live?
>>
In America, some companies force you to work under a certain amount of hours (so they don't have to legally provide benefits). It's pretty sweet.
>>
>>1203573
>I don't like the way workers are treated in my country
>"move to america!!"

kek
>>
>>1203646
Now that I think of it. Getting dick from me on the regular is work.
>>
>>1203600
Swede here, my japanese girlfriend doesn't like her country either, hoping to get her to live here, but our awesome paternal leave is pointless if she doesn't have a decent job first
>>
>>1203494
You can come live with me if you don't mind living in a cage under the stairs.
>>
>>1203531
Implying India was a serious response
>>
>>1203600
I disagree.

Japan is still at least better than Singapore and India.
>>
>>1203494
I know it's a bait yet I am going to respond seriously because there is a potential for an interesting discussion.

My point is that "horrible japanese working culture" is a big meme.

Long hours are true story; 60hrs a week would be a good estimate. Robot-like behavior is also true. Licking your boss' ass, including work over weekend - yep, totally true.

However, you are doing all this in a first world country with good living conditions and lots of positive sides already covered in other threads, so I won't waste your time here. Oh, and the main thing: you can work at whatever position you want and still be considered as a normal human being. Wage gaps between positions is also not super big.

Now...Let's see what we have in other countries. Let's take a John Doe who has a mediocre background and working for a second tier company in a random industry (because, for example, there is no point to have jobs in financial field discussed here - working conditions there suck throughout the whole world).

What do we have?

Other asian countries? South Korea is even worse with the hours. Shity attitude as well.
China...Kek, don't even get me started on that.
Singapore, Malaysia? Long fucking hours.

All third world asian shitholes like India, Pakistan, it's fucking brutal there, 60++ hours, inhuman "workplace environment"

Glorious USA? Lol, 60 hours is a norm here, people suck, pathetic "corporate values" rule the place with people bitching behind your back. Are we close to education loans yet?

Russia? Hours might be lower, but salary here is lower than in fucking China.

In the end it's actually Europe where you are more likely to chill a bit and have a more or less good paycheck. France, the Netherlands, Belgium...But even here you have, say, Spain, Greece, where you are pretty much fucked.

The grass is greener at the other side
>>
>>1203506
Seriously, this. Or any of the other nordics.
>>
>>1203689
>Lol, 60 hours is a norm here
No it's not. Not in most fields. 40 hours work weeks are the standard. I reckon salaried jobs, with no time clock you could end up working more. Geneerally jobs legaly ahve to pay overtime if you are working mroe than 40hrs per week..
>>
>>1203693
I am talking about a corporate world, bud. I had a chuckle over "paid overtime part", I'd have been a rich man. If you want go by 6 figure path, you'll have 60
>>
I'm Brazilian. I wish I could go to Japan just for one day.

What is your job? I can tell good places to you go. It's not easy to escape and go live in other place like Europe.
>>
File: 1472933247200.jpg (18KB, 388x649px) Image search: [Google]
1472933247200.jpg
18KB, 388x649px
>>1203506
TERRIBLE post

t. Finn
>>
>>1203689
>However, you are doing all this in a first world country with good living conditions and lots of positive sides already covered in other threads, so I won't waste your time here. Oh, and the main thing: you can work at whatever position you want and still be considered as a normal human being. Wage gaps between positions is also not super big.

What does quality of life matter when you have less of it chronologically?
You can't even compare it to working 60 hours in the West. That would be 60 hours of work. In Japan, it is 10 hours of work and 50 hours of tense brown-nosing and constant fear of embarrassment. I know which is worse.

Slaves and medieval peasants worked very few hours compared to modern working class city-dwellers, yet the blacks flocked north and the peasants moved to town, just to escape the humiliation of plantation bosses and lords of the manor. Humiliation is worse than work or even pain.
>>
>>1203712
How do you and your colleagues spend 50 hours a week like that?
>>
Come to New Zealand and be my wife.
>>
>>1203494
Why is it so hard for me to believe that a Japanese grill would actually post on 4chan /trv/?

It's not impossible you know...
>>
>>1203893
I'd say 2% chance. All the nerdy girls in Japan use twitter. If not then 2chan. No chance of a normy girl from Japan finding this place and posting.
>>
>>1203893
First of all the post is in decent English. Secondly it's anti Japanese. Thirdly it's a perfect bait post for the thirsty nerds here. Also the post is mentioning the poster is a girl when it's irrelevant.
>>
germany, city called düsseldorf, there are a lot of japanese people here
>>
Colombia its a nice place to live here we have a lot of food and cheap also we are one of the counties that have more holidays also guys and girls are pretty
>>
Basically America or Britain, since you'd already know the language

America if you want to shoot guns on the weekend, Britain if you like disgusting blood pies
>>
>>1203494
come to the Netherlands, It's pretty cool for japanese people I guess (in terms of modern, everything taken care of etc.) and I like japanese girls so the more the better. And also I had this japanese collegeau and she also mentioned it's way more laidback in terms of work-ethic than Japan
>>
>>1203893
There are so many other places a Japanese, let alone a Japanese grill would go to before they'd ever end up on 4chan. I could say the same for the average person also.
>>
Thanks for all your replies guys. Actually I'm still a student(In Tokyo) who is about to start the "Job Hunting" , but... what do I do it for? To be worn and die? Furthermore, I don't want to see my dear friends be like that.
>>
We are lazy fuck in France. 35h/week is the legal max
>>
File: bliss.png (56KB, 422x390px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.png
56KB, 422x390px
Australia for the minimum wage
>>
>>1205210
Find a job that you like or a job that isn't boring, I'm studying construction management so I can travel the world and tell people what to do, my two favorite things

I'm based in Louisiana and they are moving me to Montana for 8 months to work on a project then to Argentina for 6 months, and I'm fucking pumped
>>
Canada is kinda shit. Although Québec city isn't so bad but we speak French.
>>
>>1203693
It's worse in Japan, more than 100 hours/month often exist and some companies don't pay for it properly.
>>
If you're skinny you can wife up a visiting weeaboo and go to his country. It's not so hard.
>>
>emproyees

That was enough to convince me you are not who you claim to be.
>>
Ew get out of that country
>>
>>1203689
>Glorious USA? Lol, 60 hours is a norm here, people suck, pathetic "corporate values" rule the place with people bitching behind your back. Are we close to education loans yet?

You either have a shit educational background, work in a shitty company, or have never worked in the US. I make 6 figures and don't go over 40 hours a week. Try harder next time. I know several friends who told me being a salaryman in japan is literally way shittier than the US. Downright draconian. Don't be such a weaboo.
>>
>>1203695
You don't work in the US or work in a shitty field. Stop spreading FUD. This is a blanket statement and does not represent the working economy of the US.

This guy gives no clue to what he does.
I work in the corporate tech world and this is not reminiscent of what I experience. If you're undervalued and over worked. LEAVE PEOPLE.
>>
>>1205317
Canada is great. Work in Canada and cannot complain. Two people with radically different opinions. So many factors involved. Industry, education, salary, etc. Anywhere can be shit/good depending on those factors. Let's try to not make blanket statements.
>>
>>1203600
>Every country is better than ours
Japan has its share of social problems but at least you guys didn't elect a fucking circus clown as head of the country
>>
>>1203693
>Geneerally jobs legaly ahve to pay overtime if you are working mroe than 40hrs per week
not true for salaried jobs which, guess who also gets to work ridiculous amounts of hours
>>
>>1203685
>Singapore
>India

one of these is not like the other
>>
You sound Kawaii ^__^ Come here to Germany! We can watch Anime and play Videogames xD
I'm also a decent Sushi Chef and have Mastered the first level of Rosetta Stone Japanese already. :3
Japanese Girlz r just so much cuter. I am gonna sleep on the couch of course, I'm not a perv haha :D (only if you like me to :3 :D jk!?)
>>
>>1203506
It's ok if you can handle the darkness and the 6 months of winter
>>
>>1205457
OK, let me correct what I said, "I'm a silly Japanese girl."
>>
>>1205489
No, but we elected "Mario" instead.

By the way, can I post my email address here? Is it prohibited even if the address is an improvised one?
>>
>>1205626
You can post it no problem, but make sure it is an account you don:t care about.

ちなみにもう就職してるんすか?
日本で就職するかアメリカで就職するかを悩んでる途中なんで、w
>>
welcome to life...
avoid America, or quit bitchin and start your own business
>>
>>1203531
It's it a trv epic may-may?
>>
>>1205489
Don't worry Germany I'm sure Merkel will go this time...
>>
File: Radical bird.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Radical bird.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>1203494
Come to Calgary and pls be my gf you foxy Japanese girl
>>
>>1205434
>more than 100h/month
lol, that's 20-25 hours a week. That's nothing.
>>
It's really fucking pathetic that it's taken this many posts to get to something actually relevant to this thread:

tits or gtfo
>>
>>1205235
But also the minimum price
>>
File: blazing it.png (63KB, 301x302px) Image search: [Google]
blazing it.png
63KB, 301x302px
I'll do a visa trade with you.

We marry, you get a free green card that gives you access to America

We move to japan, i get residence permit in Japan and you can move on to America

It requires minimal effort, and means you can move to America and be free
>>
>>1203600
see
>>1207462
>>
>>1203494
>"Japanese companies use their employees like disposable products"
No they don't, Japanese companies invest more in their employees that the vast majority of developed countries because Japanese employers search for employees who will stay with one company for life. If anything Japan treats their employees with great respect and attention.

That being said they are notoriously sexist and discrimination against women in the workplace is considerably limiting.
>>
>>1203519
Austria
>free healthcare

No
>>
>>1203624
Hey weeb, couldn't cut it in your own country? Bullied by Chad and rejected by Stacey? Has to run away to weebland and hope to cash in on white god status?

Daily reminder you'll never get a Western girl, never be popular or noticed by your own people. You'll always be a beta and western girls will always make fun of you.

And don't think the Japs can't tell you're a desperate loser...
>>
>>1203531
>responding to the India answer seriously
>>
File: 1485395769306.png (45KB, 176x183px) Image search: [Google]
1485395769306.png
45KB, 176x183px
>>1203622
>>
Try Norway,

If you have any good skills and a Uni education you generally get paid pretty good. Around 450-700k nok yearly, enough for you to live pretty okay by our standards.

Free healthcare and education is also pretty neet!
>>
File: 1485213179865.jpg (11KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
1485213179865.jpg
11KB, 200x331px
>>1203494
>emproyees
>>
Can't any of you help us change Japanese society?

I may be free if I get married, but if it's possible I also want to help my friends and the current Japanese workers...

I say this because Japanese much respect other countries, especially the western ones.
>>
File: spurdo.png (121KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
121KB, 1024x749px
>>1203531
>seriously
>>
>>1203616
don't worry, there's no such a thing as a japanese girl writing in engrish on 4chan it's just bait
>>
>>1203519
Sure it's free if you ignore the massive tax burden on the entire country
>>
>>1209521
>salazar
>>
>>1205470
>>1205472
>it's not my experience. Therefore, you're wrong!!

LOL you're an idiot if you think your situation is common. This is coming from someone who makes a shit ton of money in Canada. So many of my peers work the same hours for so much less money. So many people can't get by on full time. You made it... Congrats. But there are lots more people who haven't. Don't forget to check your privileges on the way out...
>>
>>1209709
IF WE HELP YOU CHANGE YOUR SOCIETY THEN JAPANESE GIRLS LIKE YOU WOULDN'T COME TO OTHER COUNTRIES TO ESCAPE AND WE COULDN'T SEX THEM. I SAY NO DEAL :>
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.