[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

West Africa Trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: senegal-nature-normal.jpg (251KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
senegal-nature-normal.jpg
251KB, 800x450px
Hey /trv/, I'm planning ~2 month trip to West Africa. Here's a rough plan of what I want to do

>fly into Mauritania, stay in Nouakchott a few days
>go up to Nouadhibou, take the iron ore train to Zouerat
>go on a camel trip with some nomads
>come back to the capital, take bus to Senegal
>stay in St Louis a few days
>see some nature reserves and national parks
>stay in Dakar for about a week, kick around the city and see the petite-cote
>continue into Guinea Bissau, stay in Banjul a while and take day trips to different nature reserves
>go from there back into Senegal, and see the Casamance delta

What do you think? Any suggestions on what else I should do? Would including Guinea Bissau be a good idea, and if so what would you recommend I do there? Thanks
>>
hit up ghana for some cheap hookers
>>
>>1203142
>hit up ghana for some cheap hookers
Elaborate.
>>
>>1203095
Not sure Gambia is anything to see, really. But I might be wrong.

Also, not sure about the current beheading situation in Mauritania.
>>
>>1203142
I heard that in Ghana you don't need to use hookers, local girls will all go with a white guy automatically. Is that true?
>>
>>1203243
Welcome to the third world. They don't go for "free". They go with you cause they suffer from the delusion that you are rich/have opportunities.
>>
>>1203243

Yes it's true.

Ghana ftw.

The bodies on those women are retarded.
>>
>>1203283
Outside the muslim and rural areas african society doesn't put much stigma on sex. Women expect a gift from the local men, they just expect a westerner to be able to give a bigger one.
>>
>>1203142
>>1203188
>>1203243
>>1203283
>>1203294
>>1203334
Ok thanks for the advice on the hookers guys... I'm not really interested in sex tourism, do you have any suggestions for other things to see, or things that I should cross off my list?
>>
>>1203403
nah i only went to fuck big booty hoes. africa seemed pretty shit
>>
>>1203421
>i only went to [Africa] fuck big booty hoes
>i
>big booty hoes
You didn't belong there
>>
>>1203095
Dakar's quite boring honestly. And comparatively full of people trying to rip you off - pay no more than 2500 for even the longest taxi ride in the city.

Also, there's almost nothing to see in Bissau city. Didn't get to visit the isles, but they're supposedly very nice. Plan transport ahead.
>>
>>1203142
>>1203243
how dangerous is it to have sex in west africa? i dont want hiv/aids
>>
>>1204728
Get a condom.
>>
>>1204728

It's not as dangerous as the news would have you believe but the risk is very real. Wear an condom no matter what.
>>
aaaaaand surprise /civil/ war
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.