[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got flight benefits, where should i go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My friend just got a job with delta and he added me as his +1, so i get 70% off flights. Because of that I'm going to go to as many places as I can this year. What are some places that I need to see, and what places to avoid/ are overrated?
I've been all over the US except NYC and Florida, so I'm mostly looking for places in Europe, or wherever delta goes.
>>
Europe is overrated.

Go to South America, Asia, and Africa. You have to give us more info on what you're into though.
>>
>>1202799
I want to see the buildings in Europe mostly, and maybe meet some of the people. But i also love seeing natural wonders. We were planning on going to Thailand this spring. I'm really into outdoors stuff, so places with a lot of that might be best.
>>
>>1202785
Delta goes more places than any other airline.
The world is your oyster.

Bad news? Everyone flies delta. It's very hard to buddy pass your way as the companion of a bottom of seniority plebe. Sorry kiddo.

I had had buddy passes from grandparents who had 1943 seniority. It was pretty choice. Only current employees traveling for business got above me on the list. But, the list? It's long. Very long. You can standby in ATL along with 38 other standbys, for a total of 8 available seats. If there's first class, great, you'll get that last seat up there, if the 47 guys with business class upgrades and miles haven't asked for upgrade.

What is the joy of buddy passes? Well, it's open-ended. For someone who has a retiree rich person's lifestyle, that change fee is over. Feel like staying 2-3 more days, sure, you can do that. Issue your ticket again, and list yourself on a later flight. Feel like going to JFK and looking up at the monitors and deciding then an only then if you feel like Ireland, but dunno, maybe Czech Republic, and then just picking it then? It's awesome like that. I hope your significant other friend is in management or a pilot. If so marry them, and buy the stock too.
>>
>>1202803
He's in school for an aerospace engineering degree and they just hired him on for a year instead of him doing classes. I'm not sure what his position is exactly. But that's kind of a bummer, sounds like we can still make it work out though.
>>
>>1202799
Some parts are overrated yes.

I'd perhaps look at Czech Republic and those civilised parts of eastern Europe
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.