[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUSSIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: russian_federation.png (918B, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
russian_federation.png
918B, 400x220px
I'm going to Kaliningrad to visit a friend that lives there, she is Russian. I am by ethnicity Persian but born and raised in Europe. I have dark hair and dark eyes but pretty light skin.
But I have read that Russians really hate dark haired middle eastern people so I'm kinda scared that a gang of Russians will kick the crap out of me, but then again I've never been in a fight and I don't stand out at all. Just wondering about some people that have been to Russia and the racism or dangers there. I am 22 by the way and I have traveled a lot in my free time. Japan, Spain, Finland, USA and many other countries but this is my first time to go to Russia. Can anyone give some of their own experiences and whether any of my worries are legitimate?

Thanks
>>
>>1202766
>But I have read that Russians really hate dark haired middle eastern people

Everyone does. Westerners are just more low-key about it.
>>
>>1202767
Yeah i guess, but i'm not muslim though. Both parents are christian
>>
Russian here.I hope you're not going to get your friend persiand. Also, I doubt you will get into problems with russian nationalists, you have to be lucky to get into that kind of deal. Just act and look civilised and everything will be ok.
>>
>>1202777
thanks for the advice man appreciate it !
>>
I'd be more worried about Kaliningrad being a really boring place. It's mostly just some military bases and a russian special economic zone. It's kind of like Belgium, a lot of historical looking buildings that are recreations of stuff destroyed during the war.

Russia's racism is overblown, it's mostly mentioned because it's a white country where violent encounters actually happen. There's a million churkas living in Moscow, but they haven't all been genocided.

It's one of the richest places in Russia, less likely to have gopniks that beat you up.
>>
I think everything will be ok in moscow and saint petersburg, just don't walk in sleeping and criminal areas. Also, do you like culture or nature? If first one, saint petersburg and gold ring of russia - better choice. If you like nature, it is good idea to go to lake Baikal in Irkutsk. I have friend who tell me about lots of gopniks, but i know thats a touristical place and probability to run into them rather small.
>>
>>1202766
I am brazilian, I've been to Russia two times and I have skin/hair tone similar to yours (some russians thought I was tadjik until I showed them my passport). I've been from Kaliningrad to vladivostok by myself and trust me you'll be totally fine.
>>
>>1202766
Most important for you proove that you not tajik
>>
>>1202842
Yep, Kaliningrad is one of the shittiest cities of Russia with two or three beatiful bildings commies forget to destroy.
You should visit Moscow and St Petersburg but better do it in summer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.