[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel from Vietnam to Europe by train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I just started my travel in South East Asia some days ago, right now I'm Thailand and then I will end up in Vietnam for some weeks.

Do someone of you knows if it's something possible or recommended to move from Vietnan to China, passing thought Japan and Korea and then take the trans-Siberian from Vladivostok to go back in Europe?
All this by taking only trains, buses and ferry boats
>>
It's very much doable, going to take you a couple of weeks, though. Like the Trans-Siberian is a week by itself, and that if you don't stop. (And why wouldn't you stop in a few places.)
I personally enjoy the Chinese bullet trains, so as much as I love Korea, I would go for China and Japan when it comes to trains.
>>
>>1201782

I read that it's not that easy to move from the Vietnamese border to China.
You basically have to walk through.

Since I'm not really interested in China, do you know if there is any train that goes directly to Shangai?

Possibly without paying a month rent
>>
No tips?
Cmon someone of you should has done something like this
>>
What about China to Israel? How doable is that?
>>
>>1202619
Look at the map and figure it out for yourself. You'd have to fly at least part of the way, if we assume Syria and Iraq as no-go areas. Easiest would probably to go through Iran/Turkey and fly from Istanbul.
>>
>>1202621
I think the best would be from Beijing to Moscow and then fly the rest of the way. It doesn't look like you can go straight even by a bit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.