[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I know/do while in Buenos Aires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: arge-MMAP-md.png (72KB, 1030x727px) Image search: [Google]
arge-MMAP-md.png
72KB, 1030x727px
What should I know/do while in Buenos Aires?
>>
Don't mention the Falklands
Dont wander into a Villa by accident

BA itself isn't much of a draw, the centro has an obelisk, big deal. Get out into the country.
>>
>>1201288
>BA itself isn't much of a draw

I spent a few weeks in Argentina this year and I'd agree with this. For a big capital city, there's relatively little to do in BA and you can probably see most things of interest in a day or two.

Do a free walking tour, see the touristy sites like Eva Peron's grave, el caminito, the colon theatre, etc. BA is a pretty good city for restaurants and I had a great steak at a restaurant called Don Julio, although a resident of the city might be able to recommend somewhere better. The ferry over to Montevideo/Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay takes an hour or so and is a cool thing to do to.

Otherwise, go see the rest of the country. The winelands in Mendoza are awesome, and Patagonia is supposed to be fantastic (I didn't go there and still regret it)
>>
>>1201276
Look for the Capitán del Espacio, the lengendary alfajor.
>>
>>1201276
fuck my boipucci
>>
>>1201276
hey! im argentinian and lived here all my life, and im trying to get out.
chances of having a good time here are, sorry to say, really small.
like someone said up there is a lot a natural beauty in the interior (the country), and that's all it is good for.
oh and bs as is at its anual worst in the summer. seriously run dude
>>
fyi people love blue eyed blondes there. enough to get you laid. what a country
>>
>>1201276
the amerindians will strip you of your belongings and redistribute them among the community, you are recessive european, we are bullish the future
>>1201610
jkajkajkakjakjjkajkajk mogolico
>>
>>1201276
listen crazy, do not play the piola, if you do they will break your anus. the amerindians rule the street here; if you want to play retarded expat/anglo tourist you will have to take refuge in wog-dago-recessive european party holes. come tot he center and see how many strains you come out with. cheers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.