[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone tried using the app couchsurfers? Is it worth using?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Anyone tried using the app couchsurfers?
Is it worth using?
>>
>is it worth using
What kind of worth are you talking about?
I've hosted and stayed though couchsurfing a bunch. It's a great way to experience places and people if you have the right mentality, know how to connect with anyone and aren't just looking for free food and board like a miserable bastard.
If these things are in check, then host a few travelers at your place, get references on the site that will prove your trustworthiness to hosts you want to surf with. Vet their profile by reading them carefully, there's a fair few weirdos about.
>>
>>1201284
Already arranged to meet a south Korean guy for a beer so it seems pretty good
>>
>>1201223

Yes
Yes
>>
>>1201223
It's the best. Only hosted so far – but I've had a blast doing it.

DO IT SON.
>>
I want to use this, but I'm female. Is there often problems with male hosts expecting you to fuck them? I don't really fancy getting raped and shit
>>
>>1201223
Are you actually expected to care for your guests as Host?

Do I have to cook for them and show them around the town?

How do I get references?
>>
I hosted an Indian couple and they were cool, as soon as they arrived they went to the local shop and bought beer. They had finished studying in the UK and were spending a year post-studies here before heading home.

The next day I showed them around the local forest and we spend the afternoon innawoods drinking beer and smoking weed.

Despite being racist as fuck, middle/upper class indians are actually bro-tier.
>>
>>1203581
It's not like they're going to accept you to sleep in their place, go out with them, etc if they don't want to sleep with you. But the whole reputation system stops them from getting *too* rapey.
>>
>>1203849
I've fucked almost all of my female hosts but will never make a move on one of my surfers. I think you can see pretty easily who's who if you look at their hosting preferences/if they only host women.
>>
It's not an app, it's a website. A service. Like AirBNB, but free, and you have to contribute to giving your host a good experience.

I host couch surfers. it's great. Please don't treat it as a free hotel.
>>
>>1201223
Went hiking with some dude when I went to Germany in the Summer.

would recommend
>>
>>1201223
what do you guys usually talk to your host about, when you encounter a language barrier or any sort of communication problem. Surely, not all host or travelers aren't that socially experienced.
>>
What do hosts usually expect from you?
>>
>>1203838

Most decent guest do not expect anything other than a room and shower.

References come from hosting or surfing. You can get verified via a credit card or something beforehand.
>>
>>1203857
Stories of fucking hosts plz
>>
>>1206172

Not that guy, but here is one story from a time I hosted.

>live in very popular city in the South
>host 21yo glamour model from London
>will definitely smash her backdoor in
>pick her up and immediately disappointed with her appearance...6/10 but not 9/10 I was hoping for
>she is so full of shit too...namedropping musicians she knows in town
>oh well, she's nice enough so take her out for a night of touristy shit
>she gets pretty drunk and her and another slag get in to a fight at the bar but bouncer takes our side and other slag gets kicked
>on ride back home she starts telling me that she needs to make some money and ask where good strip clubs are
>says she doesn't want to be giving out blowjobs for money but she will
>she definitely down to pound
>get home
>don't make move
>go to bed
>wake up without VD
>>
I had a pretty interesting experience

I couchsurfed in Berlin with a Chinese ladyboy last year but I was told that she lived with a flatmate but when I got there the flatmate was her old, fat German boyfriend

It was weird as fuck but they were really friendly and helpful; they also had an incredible alcohol collection and lots of food

After talking and drinking, he said it was ok for me to go in the other room and have sex with his gf; after we did, he made scrambled egg, bacon and sausage for me (he said he knew I'd love it since I'm English), I felt pretty awkward and after I ate the food I quietly left the flat
>>
>>1206289
>ladyboy
>his gf

Nigga, that ain't no girl and you definitely gay.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.