[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get to spend a week in France after attending a conference,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5634.jpg (358KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5634.jpg
358KB, 800x800px
I get to spend a week in France after attending a conference, and I have around $600 saved for those 7 days. How can I make the best out of that time?

I was thinking : 3 days in Paris, 2 days in Amsterdam, 2 days in Berlin.

What do you think?
>>
>>1200932
I think I will suggest 2 Days in Paris and Amsterdam and 3 days in Berlin
>>
>>1200933

What would /you/ do there?
>>
>>1200932
Is this budget supposed to cover transportation, accomodation and food?
If yes, I'd suggest to stick to one destination only.
Find a nicely located airbnb and explore the city, I believe each one is good for a week.
>>
>>1200933
no fuck berlin. so overrated. and paris is just filled to the limit with sandpeople who will try to rob you. amsterdam and nord holland is the shit.
>>
>>1200932
Thats a lot of travelling and a small amount of fun. Just stay in one city for a week. Berlin is only recommended if you like to get fucked up for 48 hours on drugs.
>>
The conference is in paris? If so stay there two night, then take the train to brussels or antwerpen, and then to amsterdam. You will have 3 beautiful cities and less travel than if you were going to berlin.
>>
>>1200977
Berlin is still one of the best places for a cheap time in Europe though.
>>
I think that Amsterdam and Berlin are not in France.
>>
No it's not. Berlin's expensive. Cheap nice cities are cities like Prague. And it's not harder to reach than Berlin from Paris.

This being said, Berlin or Prague are still both a bit far from paris to visit both + amsterdam within a week. So Paris , Amsterdam and something in belgium maybe instead ?
>>
>>1200932
I'd suggest stayin in France. It's not the last time in your life you are in Europe, no point trying to squeze all of it in a week.

1 week just in Paris is too much.

Also, take a fucking tourist guide book (pirate that shit, cheapskate) and look up what there is too see in France and how long it takes to get to those places.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.