[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Travel experince you have ever had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cally.png (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
cally.png
6KB, 210x240px
>Girlfreinds grandma dies >she wants to go to funeral for closer
>Grandma lives in Huntington Beach California
>never been Calfironia before, I am siked pack for California dream
>leave from Vancouver, Wa
>We get a hotel room in Humbolt
>wake to find tires slashed, car keyed
>borrowed money wired to us to continue
>we have a shitty honda, why not the Lexus parked right next to us WHY MY SHITTY HONDA
>make it to LA
>I use the restroom at the gas station I come out to find my girlfriend crying I find out why
>she got mugged by knife her purse and everything in it is gone
>cop is a total asshole about the whole thing likes its our fault questions me like a scumbag
>have enough to get to Huntington beach
>no money left for detour
>Wile there I wire more money from mom
>Grandma leaves 2500 to each grandchild after house is sold sweet.
>grandmas funeral is close coffin, girlfriend is upset wonder why she didn't ask
>I discover what traffic is like in LA
>I got cut off 15 times in one minute due to shitty shit fucking shit drivers
>near bakersfeild, tired girlfriend leaves keys in car wile we go in a mcdonalds
>tripple cheaseburgers first thing that genuinely impressed me, IN and Out over rated
>come out No car
>Ask my mom to wire me MORE money so we can figure it out
>mom is broke, borrows money on my behalf from her freinds just enough for a single greyhound wants me and only me to come home>give it to girlfriend>closest freinds and Family are in Salem Or>cant get ahold of anyone to give me ride >walk the highway for 2 days pan handeling>eventually someone picks me up, man in his early 40's seems legit, things might be on the rebound>20 miles down the road he grabs my leg in a sexual matter, kindly decline him
>leaves me at Chevron>find hitchiking group
>dudes sister gives me a ride to OR on pretence I pay her gas apon arrival
>I jet in Eugene Or, am absolutely broke and already asked relations in OR for money, no dice JUSTED WANTED FUCKING LEAVE THIS SHITSTATE>
>>
>After we get a new car, pay back my mom pay back her mom totals around 3k, girlfriend and me have since split took car, shitty subaru
>no insurance payout some out of state bullshit>never going back to California left a note explaining myself, have since paid her 1 year removed found her on FB
>have my cousin pick me up
>late return to work got two no calls no shows
>explain myself not sympathetic, on last straw
>After we get a new car, pay back my mom pay back her mom totals around 3k, girlfriend and me have since split took car, shitty subaru
>no insurance payout some out of state bullshit
>never going back to California
>>
>>1200246
Christ man I mean at least you didn't get physically hurt is all I can say but shit.
>>
missed a bus once
>>
>>1200246
Had to miss a plane because of plane delay
>>
Ate a dutch kroket.
Never felt the same anymore, I still have bad dreams about it.
>>
>>1200369
You surely mean wet dreams?
Because a kroket is literally god-tier.
>>
>>1200369
I'm just leaving s bar after sime bitterballen (and drink)... No amount of drinks can make the fried shit taste like food. Why do i even try it, it's literally just fried shit.
>>
I've lived my entire life in CA and have hardly dealt with any crime.

But why the FUCK would you leave keys inside a car, at a mcdonalds, in fucking Bakersfield of all places??? You shouldn't have even gone through bakersfield if you took the 5 going north.

And fuck you, I love In & out. It's not the world's best food, but it might be the best meal (from a chain) you can get in America for $6.
>>
>>1200246

>Stopping in Bakersfield

I live in this shit hole and impulsively lock my doors for fear of the spics and dindus. Bro I'm sorry California was so shit for you. You can have a good time but the cards were stacks so hard against you I'm surprised you weren't sold into some drug/sex ring
>>
well first of all what city did you stop in humboldt?
Was it Eureka, Arcata, or Fortuna?

I bet it was eureka....

You seem like the kind of trash that lives in eureka too...
>>
File: heron.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
heron.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>1200246
eureka is filled with hashlab explosions, white trash, gun violence, Oxycontin, heroin and homeless people from all over the country.

TONS of the nastiest hotels in california are in Eureka, look up blue heron inn
>>
>>1201226
>>1201228

I spent the night in Eureka once on a Seattle to LA road trip. It was foggy out and there were a bunch of meth'd out homeless people shambling around in packs.

Literally felt like a zombie movie. I was spooped
>>
>>1200246
>Inn n Out overrated
You deserved it. The only thing that comes close to Inn n Out is Hessburger
>>
>>1200369
This
>>
>Humboldt
>Bakersfield
What the fuck? Did you get dropped on your head?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.