[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling Europe as a minority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1483355231806.jpg (67KB, 690x689px) Image search: [Google]
1483355231806.jpg
67KB, 690x689px
The refugee crisis has completely changed the dynamics of travelling. Any brown or black guy travelling Europe is now perceived as a refugee, even if s not the case. I used to have no problems with police officers, but now they keep hassling for my papers. In some cases they don't even believe that my passport is legit

Does anyone share my experience?
>>
You have to go back.
>>
not really, I don't believe police don't believe your passport is not legal, at least in western Europe
>>
I had the opportunity to meet Merkel today, she's incredibly nice. I love her.
>>
we're full though
>>
>>1199742
What kind of brown are you OP?
>>
>>1199771
>I had the opportunity to meet Merkel today, she's incredibly nice. I love her.
Hello Mehmet Özgül but you seem to be in the wrong country. It's time for you to go back.
>>
>>1199742
>Any brown
>europe
I gotta say, when they warn that your identity can be stolen from a passport or other ID, pickpocket, or targeted by hotel staff? You are like the proverbial target-on-your-head perfect guy going to one of these countries. Think about that one. Gonna have the highest value to nearly anyone who looks like you, to get your clean record and coolest citizenship, ya know? Keep your eyes peeled.
>>
>>1199742
in the US police officers treat you like a criminal, since always
>>
>>1199742
german here:
don't come / please leave

AND I'M FUCKING SERIOUS
>>
>>1200717
Yeah, this is /trv/, people here travel to places. Not sure what board you were thinking you were on. But lurk a bit, you might enjoy it here.
>>
My friend got "randomly selected" in Europe airport for pretty much all the time. Also when entering Schengen Area got asked fuck ton of questions like what is the purpose of your visit, how long are you staying, where are you staying, how much money do you have

Apart from that nothing
>>
I'm as white as a baguette and I got my national ID checked 3 weeks ago during my evening commute.
>>
>>1200717

Kek

>>1200890

Same thing happened to my friend when we were at the airport in Berlin. He's not a Muslim though, he's just in a death metal band so he has the big beard and is bald, so he kinda looks like one.
>>
I'm brown but half white- some people mistake me for middle eastern or hispanic. Traveled Europe a bit over the summer and never had any problem.

That said, does anyone believe I'd have any problems in the Balkans? Planning a trip there in the Summer
>>
>tfw yellow
White people don't like us either, but at least our people don't cause as much trouble as blackies and brownies.

>oh no, ching chong tourists are so rude
>well, at least they're not rapefugees
>>
>>1200918
Nah
>>
>>1200918
maybe they slaughter you when they think that you're an illegal immigrant. Apart from that, no.
>>
File: 1483743516584.jpg (106KB, 830x698px) Image search: [Google]
1483743516584.jpg
106KB, 830x698px
>>1200923
>Chinese tourist mistakenly ends up as refugee in Germany

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chinese-tourist-spends-12-days-in-a-german-refugee-centre-after-filling-out-asylum-application-by-a7179451.html
>>
>>1201200
>immigration is so easy in Germany that you can be granted asylum by accident
>>
File: 1366324252347.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
1366324252347.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>1201200
>German authorities only discovered their mistake after turning in desperation to a local Chinese restaurant to interpret for them
This fucking sentence right here. Dear god.
>>
>>1201240
Pretty much.

"Accidentally" lose all your papers before entering German territory, claim to be from Aleppo, shout something like "Aleppo BOMB BOMB bitte asylum pls?" and you're good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.