[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where would you go if life was like... > 20~30yo m/f >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: around-the-world-mercier.jpg (303KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
around-the-world-mercier.jpg
303KB, 800x573px
where would you go if life was like...

> 20~30yo m/f
> 2017
> Unemployed, single and have no kids.
> 10kUSD and 6 months to spare until you get into your new job. It's all the money you got in the world.
> every one-way international flight costs the same 750USD.
> It's your first trip
>>
>>1199368
This would be me if I lost my job.

My personal dream trip if I was in your place...

My math would be, flights with a bit of extra budget for security (eg. need to do a last minute booking on the way back, or I want to bring extra stuff, or I want to bring my bike): 2k for both ways.
I'm crazy so I always keep another 1k just in case my cheap insurances don't cover something.

I would either get the new yearly multiple-entry Chinese visa they rolled out for my country (something like 100usd), and cycle all over the place... Or I might just stay in Europe and do a mixture of bivvying, couchsurfing, camping from Norway to the Balkans, and everything in between.

Pros in my head for China: I've barely seen any of it. Would be something relatively new. Has a wide range of scenery and climate and some tricky roads. Extremely cheap, so wouldn't need to think what to buy.

Pros re Europe: I have more friends all over the place, so if shit its the fan they can help, or actually I can crash their couches, too. I know a lot of the languages. Good bike roads in some countries.

Just my two cents.

Idk why I left out the US, probably cause my stomach cannot handle American food, no matter how careful I am what I eat there. Australia I cannot imagine on a budget, but idk, maybe doable.
I didn't choose the rest of the world cause I'm not really into using mosquito repellant all the time, and mosquitos love me.
>>
I'd hire a prostitute who can pull off leopard print and lets me call her Jane. I'd fly to Bioko island with her. There we'd build a treehouse in the jungle and live in it for six months. I'd send her to Malabo for groceries once a month.
That should squeeze into a 10k budget. Depends on the girl,
>>
>>1199368
Why would you make two threads on the same topic, you silly BR?
>>
>>1199517
first one wasn't appealing, too long, idk
anyway, its dead now
>>
>>1199535
It's /trv/ lad, everything is dead here until it magically springs to life two days later.
Unless it's /pol/ clickbait of course, then it's 243 posts and 65 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
>>1199537
i thought i had deleted it. wtf
>>
>>1199538
I believe deleting threads was disabled a good while ago.
>>
>>1199539
200 years of 4chan and still a newfag
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.