[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6530.png (19KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6530.png
19KB, 1280x640px
Flights to Cuba from the US in the spring are super cheap friends and I are looking into going. Has anyone been? Do you have any tips? Can you explore freely or do you have to have a guide with you?
>>
Anyone?
>>
One more try
>>
You can explore freely. Cuba is one of the safest countries in the world....especially for foreigners. Also cuban women are after white dock in the same way east asians are, and they're a ridiculously sexual country.
>>
Worth the trip?
>>
>>1199113
Yes. Youll be shocked at how nice the people are as well. Just avoid Polish tourists. They like to drink fuck and fight.

Also be prepared for the time travel back in time.
>>
>>1199117
Pumped to see the vintage cars.
>>
>>1197592

It's a pretty shit place desu.

Go for a week at most, but you only need to see Havana to see all Cuba has to offer.

By all means enjoy the cool cars and 'retro' lifestyle but every person is interested in your money that conversations start to go stale.

Havana is really the only place worth going, for a few days at that, and PLaya Larga if you want a quiet beach.

Avoid Northern Cuba it's the more African part, so you know what to expect there.

There is barely any tourism, and what they have doesn't even pass for ironically fun. Having said that I went on a cool bird watching trip in Playa Larga, ask the locals and they will get you the guy.

Varadero is basically a tourist town like Ibiza, so avoid that.

Trinidad is ok but nothing amazing.

All I can think of off the top of my head.

How long are you thinking going for.
>>
We were talking about 4 or 5 days
>>
Can anyone explain how to actually get a trip approved to Cuba from the US? It looks like there are still restrictions beyond just going there on vacation.
>>
>>1199248
>Can anyone explain how to actually get a trip approved to Cuba from the US? It looks like there are still restrictions beyond just going there on vacation.

This, please.
>>
>>1199248
Yep this, flights are cheap but when I attempted the google, the earliest info was like 8 months ago and mentioned needing a reason and approval.
>>
>>1199248

Go to your nearest Cuban embassy.

America is the hardest place to go to Cuba from but you can get it all done there for a fee.
>>
>>1199125
Cienfuegos and Santa Clara are nice towns to visit
>>
>>1197592
Typical meals will run about $5, Hookers about $50.

There are some real attractive hookers but I didn't partake cause I was on a school trip and was with my gf at the time.

The place is real interesting but after going once I probably wouldn't go back. I don't think there's a lot to do besides walk around downtown Havana and surrounding area.

We went to Vardero and into the Jungle somewhere which was fun, but nothing amazing compared to elsewhere in the carribean.

If you don't speak spanish or don't have a translator with you life is going to be very difficult.
>>
>>1199110
>they're a ridiculously sexual country.
I hear this a lot but how exactly do you mean? Are Cubans just very forward about sex? I'm a college student heading there in a few weeks and I'd like to bang some Cubanas if all I have to do is be direct and foreign
>>
>>1199968
it means that almost every cuban woman looks like a whore. and they seem to be willing to do anything for some real money (us dollar or cuc, not their own worthless currency)
>I'm a college student heading there in a few weeks and I'd like to bang some Cubanas if all I have to do is be direct and foreign

lol

you have to pay them of course.. you thought they fuck you for beeing there??? lol
>>
>>1199968
>foreign

Cuba is one of the most popular country for tourism in the caribbeans, so your ethnicity won't matter much.
Also, general rule applies; just do what you do at home. If you get a lot of sex, you will also get a lot of sex in Cuba
>>
>>1199980
>you have to pay them of course.. you thought they fuck you for being there??? lol

Really? I thought there was a hookup culture similar to that of the US and most other latino countries in Cuba
>>
is the oversexuality of latin american countries just another stereotypical ethnic meme america created?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.