[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Krakow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Krakow.jpg (252KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Krakow.jpg
252KB, 640x427px
I'm going to Krakow today, tell me what club should i go to or what pub has good beer. Tell me anything you know that is good in Krakow!
>>
Was there last summer for a couple of days. It's a nice place.

There are these little dive bars that are Soviet themed. White signs with blue writing on. Cheap and a friendly atmosphere. Can't remember what they're called.

A lot of the old town was a sausage fest when I was there, though. Lots of stag parties. Was there catching up with a buddy so it was OK but if you want to meet single girls it seems like you need to figure out where they go ahead of time because randomly bar hopping like we did the only pretty girls I saw were either busy serving drinks or with boyfriends.
>>
>>1197068
good thing i go for new years and every girl wants to makeount
>>
>>1197074
Good luck with it then.

Make sure you put some effort in to finding out where they'll be though.
>>
>>1197074
Yes, well, good luck with that. I'll just remind you Poland isn't the 51st state yet and the midnight kiss isn't really a thing.
>>
So many good bars in krakow.
We went to a carribean/havana themed bar and another onr with newspapers on the wall,dont know where or what theure called
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.