[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In WHICH countries is it possible to....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0817.jpg (347KB, 1280x1171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0817.jpg
347KB, 1280x1171px
Take the bus without paying ?
In usa it is possible if there us no controlers at the bus stop ?
And in england ? And in canada ?
>>
>>1196944
Anon, if you're worried about paying bus fares when most places do day/week passes. You really, I mean really need to rethink your travel plans.
>>
>>1196944

Why do you ask? I'm very curious.

I know that for all the public transportation I've taken in the states...

-you always have to pay to get onto a bus, as the driver is right there when you get on

-trains work on an honor system, as you're supposed to buy a pass before you get on...they randomly have cops/pass inspectors come through the train and ask everyone for their ticket, and will write you a citation if you don't have one...unless you're in a subway, you have to pay unless you want to jump the turnstile
>>
File: post-261-1280708926.jpg (29KB, 216x190px) Image search: [Google]
post-261-1280708926.jpg
29KB, 216x190px
>wanting to travel to other countries
>skipping out on probably one of the most cheapest things

Not to mention of all things public transportation, the cheapest of cheap. Just don't fucking go if you have any respect and want shit handed to you because you are trying to save a buck on traveling.
>>
in canada if you say you don't have the money, but you'll mail it in they let you on

you have to be able to tell the bus driver the proper mailing address though

to save $2 I'd rather keep my dignity than look like a bum in front of all the other riders

in vancouver for a while the bus drivers union did a thing where they wouldn't enforce payment so you could walk on for free, but then they started putting random guards on busses
>>
>>1196969
Most places in the states I've been to do something like 15-20 bucks for a pass that goes all week
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.