[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visiting Singapore for 5-6 days. Any recommendations on where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_3215-IMAG00031931528537.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3215-IMAG00031931528537.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
Visiting Singapore for 5-6 days.

Any recommendations on where to go or what to do?
>>
Night zoo
Makan Sutra / Gluttons Bay
Sentosa Island
Marina Bay and the Gardens are interesting

Taxis are cheap, use the hop on hop off bus. It's a funny city, almost utopian in a way.
>>
Orchars Towers at night turns into the Four Floors of Whores.
>>
eat eat eat
eg. the newton food centre is touristy af, but some rayfish is still nice there
>>
Also bumping this, heading over in June for a week.

>>1197072
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>1196859
>what to do?
Chew gum
Smoke cigarettes
Eat durian in public
Leave toilets unflushed
Have as little education as possible

Yesssssssss
>>
>>1196859

Hawker Centres - Eat eat eat as others have mentioned.

Drinking is expensive, but there are some good bars. Don't drink at Clarke Quay, go to Arab Street. There's a bar called Bar Stories on Haji Lane, second floor of a shop house. Go there. 15 to 20 USD per cocktail but worth it. Continue along the street for cheaper drinks.

Sentosa is overrated, skip it.

Sky Park at the Marina Bay Sands is fun, you'll get great photos to make your friends jealous.

Little India is cool, great food and neat temples. Kind of like a sanitized India.

Orchard Road to see consumerism gone wild.

Taxis are cheap, but in the evening prices double with surcharges. MRT is easy to use and cheap. (and really really really clean)
>>
>>1197616
Marina Bay Sands at evening is actually pretty cool because you see the illuminated Gardens and sea full of ships and their lights. Amazing sight and I loved it.

Gardens at the Bay and Singapore Botanical Gardens with orchids are a must too.
>>
>>1196972
>dystopian
>>
>>1196859
>>Any recommendations on where to go
whorehouses
>or what to do?
whores
>>
Pulau Ubin. It's northeast of Changi, and is a super cheap ghetto boat ride that takes a couple minutes away.

Rent a bike on the island (SGD $3-$6) and explore. Make sure you have a big water bottle with you because if you are not used to the heat (likely) you will sweat a lot. There are vendors randomly throughout the island that sell water for cheap though, so you should be fine if you forget to do this.

Apparently Sungei Buloh is a cool little wetland park to check out as well. Or head over to Chinese Garden for a more peaceful/less crowded walk. Sungei Buloh will require a combination of buses or a cab to get to, while Chinese Garden is kind of close to the end of the green line in Jurong.

Don't eat at restaurants ever, just hawkers.

Someone mentioned Arab Street, and I approve of that message. Anything around there/Haji Lane is nice. Hipster area for sure, but everyone I know enjoys it.
>>
>>1200256
Forgot: try MacRitchie Reservoir Park for a "hike". It's a nice place to kill a few hours in.

If you want to see some weird shit, check out Haw Par Villa.
>>
Orchid Towers.
>>
>>1200299
It's called Orchard Towers.
>>
>>1196859
Malaysia
>>
>>1200312
Haha whatever mate, I wasn't there to check the spelling.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.