[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling back to my Chinese hometown while passing thru 3 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 34-2-bean.jpg (20KB, 350x235px) Image search: [Google]
34-2-bean.jpg
20KB, 350x235px
Traveling back to my Chinese hometown while passing thru 3 days including the new years eye in Chicago, anything fancy to do except shopping, eating and looking at pretty buildings?

I could stroll inside of some museums and art schools but its new years eye and weekend by the time i get there.
>>
>>1196728
i'de definitely reccomend you check out some of the museums. Art Institute, Museum of Science and Industry, and Field Museum are my favorites. If you want some shit to do at night maybe check out Old Town, which is also where Second City (really good comedy place) is. There are also some nice bars in Wrigleyville if you're into that. Our Chinatown is p cool as well.
>>
>>1196728
>Traveling back to my Chinese hometown
Which town?
I guess this is a Spring Festival migration. Like everyone else here.
>>
>chinese hometown
you have to go back
>>
>>1196728
>hopping, eating and looking at pretty buildings
What else do people do when they spend less than a week in a famous place?
>>
Take an architecture tour by boat. It will take you down the Chicago river that goes through the city, and you will get a lot of historical knowledge and some great, hard to otherwise see views. I'd suggest Wendella.
>>
>>1197159
>architecture tour by boat
This.
You might mention what neighborhood you will specifically be in, and if it's near the Loop, or such. Just make yourself a little top 5 food wish list.
If you want to do the Art Museum, you can buy tix online and save a good amount of a line (if they're open).
>>
>>1196951

First Shanghai then go to deep down into a desolated countryside village close to Moganshan.

Could use some help picking presents to my people, nothing too fancy because i'm just a piss-poor-unemployed-newly-graded-architecture-student.

srsly, theres no future in nibbling in a small 10 persons atelier and earn 4 dollars an hour not to consider all the untidy schedule and overwork time covering their arsses while leaving little to no time to myself or even to work on school grad project last year.

enough rant. I'll find a better job in 2017 or maybe apply for a post-grad and go back to leeching money from my family. Perhaps Chicago, perhaps another state, perhaps another country. But no Texas, fuck this place and this place's real estates work chain. I ain't letting them exploit Chinese labor into building their wall.

tl,dr: studying architecture suckass, i turned into a rejected angry little man while my fellow high school colleges became successful Batemen yuupies, i'm here, blogging about my life in 4chan.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.