[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amsterdam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (159KB, 998x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 998x746px
Three day trip, I want to try reefer and magic truffels, bang a hot local girl. Never done any degenerate drugs.

I had a hotel recommendation from this board, Van Der something.

Is the main airport near the city? Any cheap electronic or watches compared to finland or the rest of europe?

Any must see things?
>>
>>1195919
Lets not kid ourselves here, if you do go you're going to spend the whole time inside your hotel room listening to other have fun, crying and shitposting on 4chan. You can do all those things at home too so don't bother going.
>>
>>1195920

Please ignore this "online friend" I have. I will release all of his personal information if he continues to bully me.

Lard boy
>>
>>1195919
Schiphol Airport is 30minutes from Amsterdam Central.

Magic truffels should be done in the forest or dune, not in the loud city.
>>
>>1195925

How about a hotel room, will these things fuck me up so badly that I cant look sober or function?

Ive always wanted to try LSD, but its illegal?
>>
File: 1387105650778.png (178KB, 391x306px) Image search: [Google]
1387105650778.png
178KB, 391x306px
>>1195920
Hey, OP may not be the most sophisticated traveller, but at least he isn't just going on a package holiday to the Canary Islands or Thailand like most of the Pekkas do...
>>
>>1195927
I don't think anyone gives a shit. As long as you don't jump out of windows or try to kill someone it's cool.

It's illegal. Look up Ruigoord Amsterdam on google.There are hippy goa parties there in a church, and outdoor chilling places. Easy scoring something there.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 708x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 708x877px
>>1195944

I dress well and make good money
>>
>>1195940

If there only was a grill
>>
>>1195946

Ehm I meant drugs lol. But I guess you can score other things haha
>>
- don't bang the hookers of the red light districts, it's expensive (50€ more or less) for half an hour of fun, it's not worthy

- it's your first time with truffles? Look for a "safe" spot to eat them, it would be better a closed space like a room or your tent if you're camping. Do not mix them with alcoholor other drugs (marijuana is fine) and do not take them if you feel paranoid or anxious. You will not see any allucinations with truffles, nor you will become crazy or do weird shit, they're a pretty light hallucinogen.

- the airport is a bit far from the city, you have to take a tram for a while. The policemen around teh airports anyway speak a perfect english, like everyone else in the Netherland, just ask them if you have some doubts.

- must see things: the canals, Vondelpark, the red light district, Dam square, Oude Kerk and some other touristic places/squares/churches. Museums are INCREDIBLY expensive, like 30-35€ to enter in Reiks Museum and even more for the Van Gogh one, but they're also pretty cool. The Anthropologic Museum is cool also, but again the ticket is painfully expenisve. Stay away from Anna Frank's house, it's just a tourist trap

- no idea about the cheap electronic watches, consider that the cost of living in the Netherland is pretty high (at least from my perspective of Italian tourist) so I doubt you can ever find any good bargain.

- stay away from LSD, MDMA and other illegal drugs, don't be an idiot and just use marijuana and truffles. If you want to be an idiot and want to buy some coke, ask to the black people wandering in the red light district..

if you have more questions, ask
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 1260x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1260x710px
>>1195971

Those hookers look pretty cheap.

With the watches I meant,if there is a market for 2-4k€ rolex/omega/tudor resales or any that sort of culture in general.
>>
>>1195919
Holy crap. I'm going to Amsterdam in a few hours and it'll be second time this year.
I done Truffles last time ~10 hours prior to my flight home, wasn't enjoyable whatsoever.

Best Coffee shop imo is prix d'ami since they've got a cinema in it and okay good. I'll be there tomorrow night.
>>
Ahhh Amsterdam.. i miss it
>>
>>1195919
RLD is a tourist trap, don't waste your time.
Once you do truffles, drink water and do not mix with pot or alcohol, otherwise you'll have a bad trip.
But dammit OP, you remind me my trip there:
>Feeling myself at that Rolling Stones' "Like a Rollin' Stone" clip
>Seeing the colours so vibrant just like Green Hill Zone
>Then, everything became a Van Gogh painting ("oh, so THAT'S what he was painting! [1~])
>Wandering around Amsterdam and thinking that I achieved France and Austria
>Going for McDonald's to pee and hearing that song from Magic Kingdom It's a Small World https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxvlKp-76io
>While peeing and looking at the white cabinet, I saw a psycodelic hippie image moving ("oh, so THAT'S how hippie aesthetic arose!" [2])
>Almost throwing my passport at the channels and saying "fuck off, I'll live here forever!"
>suddenly, a hippie thought: "why do people fight? Why can't everybody be friends? why Osama bin Laden and George Bush be friends and hug each other?"
>>
If I'm stopped by customs officer and asked "whats the purpose for your visit?" Is "I wanna do drugs and finally lose my virginity to a prostitute before I turn 30" a good enough answer?
>>
>>1196235
They'll know by looking at you, don't worry.
I've only ever said stuff like 'sightseeing' when asked.
>>
>>1195971
>Museums are INCREDIBLY expensive
I looked online and it's 17 euro for the Van Gogh museum and 17.50 for the Rijks museum. It's probably less with one of those museum passes,
>>
>>1196279
Most hostels in Amsterdam will give you a hotel pass for like 10 euros a day. You'll have to pretend you have a certain name tho. Went to Rijks and Ann Frank Museum on mine no problem saved like 30 euros.
>>
Related, how risky is it to get marijuana out of Amsterdam? Primarily into Germany by train and then possibly from Germany back to US (not sure if I want to bother with this part)?
Are there screenings for trains out of Amsterdam?
>>
>>1196536
NL > Germany
You'll be fine since shengenarea
Germany > US
Unless you plan on going by canoo your ducked, since airport scan thingy

>>1195944
I second this. Ruigoord is what 'muicans think Amsterdam is like
>>
>>1195925
prettymuch everything but weed and truffels is still illegal here, and even that is a grey area. However everything is very easy to come by and most people dont care
>>
>>1196536
sometimes (very very rarely) they would have policemen with dogs on the train. for those cases you might want to seal the greens well, in some metal box next to something else etc.
90% chance you won't have any checks on the train.

germany to usa, don't try. just don't. i do hear that people get away with it easy, but it's easier just to get weed in the us.
>>
>>1196768
>for those cases you might want to seal the greens well, in some metal box next to something else etc.

Metal boxes aren't enough. You could do multiple vacuum sealing and then put it in there. And then when you're on the train put it away from your seat so if it's found it won't be associated with you.
>>
>>1196230
Boy do I hate stoners.
>>
I'm in Amsterdam smoking a joint righhhhhhttt now.
>>
Hey guys, I'm headed to Amsterdam in mid Feb. I'm wondering are there any accommodations where you can smoke weed? I've read coffee shops close at midnight. I usually stay up till around 3 or 4. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>1196770
Dogs are scent superheroes, even vacuum bags mixed with coffee often aren't enough...
>>
>>1197462
Look for any hotel room that allows smoking, really. They still exist.
>>
screw the hotel

stay here.its right at Oosterpark. I was here in September and this place is awesome. 5 star Hostel.

https://generatorhostels.com/en/destinations/amsterdam/
>>
>>1198035
Stayed there as well. One of the coolest hostels I've ever been to.
>>
>>1195971
>- stay away from LSD, MDMA and other illegal drugs
lmao what? how the fuck is this good advice? shut the fuck up man
>>
>>1195971
Except the MDMA is the least polluted and cheapest in the world and available at every party. LSD street dealing is nonexistant.
>>
>>1195919
Dutch here

>I want to try reefer
Then buy some

>and magic truffels
Then buy some. Cut them up into powder and throw them into some water with tea. Let it sit for 15 minutes, sift the tea and add honey/sugar. Drink up and start to trip with less of the nausea caused by eating that disgusting shit. Tripping outside is the best, but its pretty cold right now, so stay in your hotel i guess.

>bang a hot local girl
Amsterdam is overrun with foreigners, you're not exotic or exiting here. Maybe have a slight advantage if you're anglo. But you seem to be finnish, so youre both mongoloid and speak really weird english.

>Never done any degenerate drugs.
No drug is degenerate in moderation. Fuck outta my country, you prude. Go to residentadvisor.net , pick a top rated party for the evening, buy some mdma pills there. Way better experience then tripping in your hotel room.

>I had a hotel recommendation from this board, Van Der something.
Van der Valk hotel? Its on the edge of the city, you really want to stay inside the ringroad south of de Ij river.

>Is the main airport near the city?
Yeah, half an hour by train. Use google maps.
:Any cheap electronic or watches compared to finland or the rest of europe?
Not really. Its not really that much cheaper here then in finland except for alcohol.

>Any must see things?
Go and rent a bike if youre here for more than two days. Its the best way of getting around.
>>
You are only there for 3 days and you want to use mushrooms? You realise it is an pretty intense experience, right? The trip will take you a full afternoon or evening, and you'll need another day to process what you just experienced. Since I think you are a first timer, I wouldn't advice doing them in the city itself since the constant crowds and distractions can be a bit too much. The best thing is to use them inside someone's house or out in nature as some anon here suggested (It's quite cold now). Accomodating for this will be hard given your timeframe. Do some more research before you fuck up. I advice to just smoke some weed (If you really want to) and enjoy the city for what's it worth.
I'm Dutch and a experienced psychonaut.
>>
>>1195971
Lol. Don't buy anything from anyone on the streets. They sell you absolute shit. If you really want certain drugs, ask a local (Like someone who isn't a street dealer)
>>
File: 1483334513638.jpg (438KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483334513638.jpg
438KB, 1920x1080px
is there anything good about Amsterdam apart from the drugs?
>>
How can i go to Amsterdam in Turkey do anybody know that?
>>
Enjoy the truffles, they are pretty nice. I wouldn't recommend taking them in the city though.

starter's dose is pretty low imo, so go for the stronger strain.
>>
>>1198035
what if i'm poorer than that?

>>1195971
50e is the regular price for a hooker where i live i think. where would i go in amsterdam to get them cheaper?

and any other comments would be appreciated
>>
>>1200989
you better not come to amsterdam. save up more, or go elsewhere.
>>
>>1199804
Yeah. Lots of events, culture, architecture. Just no nature anywhere near.

>>1200069
wut

>>1200989
GTFO poor scrub. Amsterdam is not that expensive.
>>
What are some good cheap hotels near the centre for a 3 night stay?
>>
>>1201014
airbnb
>>
>>1195919
>bang a hot local girl.
They hate tourists. NL is a very clique type of society. Of course you can just rent one, just around the corner.

> Any cheap electronic or watches compared to finland or the rest of europe?
Philips vinyl players? Of course not.
>>
File: 1440306918009.jpg (35KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1440306918009.jpg
35KB, 500x479px
>>1195919
>Reefer
go to any coffee shop. start with something with low THC
>magic truffels
if you're with a friend go for it. if you're alone you might do some really dumb shit if it's your first time
>bang a hot local girl
if you're thinking about a prostitute, maybe you should try it for the "experience" but it's very disappointing. It feels like masturbating. Unless you want to satisfy a urge you won't get from a regular girl, like pegging or fucking a woman in her 50s
If you just wanna fuck a normal girl then do it like any other place.
>Is the main airport near the city?
Schiphol
>Any cheap electronic or watches compared to finland or the rest of Europe
The same as the rest of Europe, don't know about Finland
>>
>>1195971
>ask to the black people wandering in the red light district..
This is really bad advice. It's legal here in Amsterdam so you should just buy it in a shop. Buying from the street is asking to be conned.

And the MDMA is quite high quality and available in abundance here. Although you should buy it in the nightlife and not from a black man on the street. Getting caught with a pill has no legal consequences.
>>
>starts thread with 'never done any degenerate drugs'
>wants advice on how to do degenerate drugs

l m a o
m
a
o
>>
>>1202203
how can i trust airbnb? there are some places in the centre almost too cheap to be true, with fake pictures pulled out of decoration catalogs

and it doesn't help when they answer my emails in broken english that i must pay the full price in advance, and that there is a secutiry fee. am i being too paranoid? i never rented anything over the internet
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.