[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello! Anyone here been to Africa? What can you tell me about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: DdxSTp4.jpg (68KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
DdxSTp4.jpg
68KB, 612x612px
Hello! Anyone here been to Africa? What can you tell me about Uganda, Kenya, and Malawi? I will be flying into Nairobi in five months, and intend to volunteer in a hospital nearby for eight weeks. I'm white, female, and will be traveling alone, so I'm looking to find a hospital in a non-conflict area where at least some of the locals speak English and I can reasonably expect to be welcomed. Malawi is looking like the best option; I've heard that the locals are extremely generous and welcoming. Any info about the area would be useful.
>>
>white
>single
>female
>traveling to Africa

?
>>
>>1195369
not an argument! :)
>>
>>1195373
It is for Africa. Kenya is the only one you might have difficulty with. I can only attest personally to Malawi- it was an incredible country.
>>
>>1195349
Have you studied medicine?
>>
>>1195377
That's what I've heard as well. Can you tell me more as far as how women are treated and if they practice any crazy archaic laws there; do I have to wear a skirt? I plan to travel thru Kenya only- I am flying into Nairobi but will probably go directly to Malawi.

>>1195418
Yes.
>>
>>1195349
/int/ please go

/trv/ doesn't have such an advanced system of irony and sarcasm, they will take you seriously
>>
>>1195435
not a troll! :)
>>
>>1195441
Then you should be posting this on literally anywhere other than 4chan.

You should know that you'll be barraged with memes with a topic like this
>>
>>1195446
This if pol sees this they with spam coalburner and wish rape upon you
>>
>>1195446
>>1195451
You know you can just like, ignore posts, right?
>>
Pre exposure prophylaxis so you don't get hiv if/when raped
>>
Enjoy the raping :)) i hear its tradition over there to rape foreign women, thats so interesting!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.