[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup friends, Ameriburger travelling to Europe this March for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Europe Map.jpg (2MB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Europe Map.jpg
2MB, 1600x1131px
Sup friends, Ameriburger travelling to Europe this March for the first time, and I was wondering what kind of shots/vaccines I'll need, if any. I've got the usual shit like MMR and TdaP and whatnot, but is there anything else in particular I should know about? Google is only giving me vague answers.

The countries I'm planning on visiting are the UK, Ireland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Greece, and Spain.

Other countries aren't out of the question, but that's the itinerary for now.
>>
Also what should I bring for proof of my immunizations? My actual record, or will a photocopy work?
>>
>>1194714
You just need the Hep shots to wade through the dangerous jungles of women your not going to have coitus with
>>
>>1194724
what if I like men
>>
You don't need any, as you won't be getting any diseases in Europe of that nature.

You might need to show proof/medical records if you are from a third-world nation where there's an active plague going on, e.g. Zika, Ebola, etc.
>>
>>1194714
>Ameriburger
why am I even surprised on this cuck board anymore
>>
>>1194714
>I was wondering what kind of shots I'll need
Shot yourself a smaller caliber to get resist to larger one
>>
>>1194714
Lyme disease is spreading through Europe. Don't know if there's a vaccine, but be aware of it anyway. Mostly in Austria, southern Germany, and maybe other places.
>>
>>1194714
You don't need any vaccinations for Europe nor prove you have them of course, but you should maybe look at Hep A for restaurant worker/street food vendor contraction. Hep B is in case you need a hospital blood transfusion (major accident, let's say). If you want to be especially cautious you could take a look at whatever crap the immigrants are known for having from Syria, nigeria or wherever the refugees are from where you plan to be around them. CDC website is one source to look up what is going on where they are from. Of the countries you intend to visit, France, Germany, Italy and Greece have a lot of the masses of gypsies and immigrants everywhere, visually speaking.
>>
>>1195223
>spreading
Indigenous is the word you're looking for, methinks.
>>
>>1195350
>>1195223
Sweet, thanks for the info. I've got my Hep A and B shots, so I think I'm content.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.