[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michocoan, Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Anything interesting in Michocoan, Mexico?
>>
>>1194562

Cartels.
>>
>>1194582
This

But Morelia is a pretty cool city. Really cool old looking architecture and food. But I was only there for two days when I was 17 so I wasn't able to do or see much
>>
>>1194562
Morélia is indeed a very beautiful city.
The state is also home to Tzintzuntzan near lake Pátzcuaro, the city of the same name is beautiful too.
>>
>>1194562
Avoid Michoacan and just go to Jalisco.
>>
>>1194608
this is actually a better piece of advice.
more to do in Guadalajara
>>
Michacán is gorgeous and a top notch destination, however the cartel stuff is not a meme, if you go there stick to the touristy places
>>
Monarch butterfly sanctuaries in winter, some nice towns like Patzcuaro and Uruapan. Lots of lakes.
>>
>>1194989
>however the cartel stuff is not a meme, if you go there stick to the touristy places
Stay out of the southern half of the state, and you should be fine. You also have comités de autodefensa, but they will not harm you.
>>
>>1195202
I remember the days of the Autodefensas. Iirc the Mexican police offered them to turn over their guns, and half of them actually fell for it because they were told they'd be inventoried and turned over again eventually. How gullible can you get? Then it split and joined the Mexican rural police.

But there was one Anon who posted his one way ticket to Michoacan and a letter he sent to a Catholic priest and a sort of a leader of the group. I never heard anything back from him, but I hope he killed enough of the cartel. Godspeed, Anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.