[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 15

File: 014.jpg (2MB, 3264x2446px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
2MB, 3264x2446px
New Japan General

As always, feel free to ask about:
>Traveling to Japan
>Living in Japan
>Teaching in Japan
>Joining the Yakuza
>Getting your weeb fantasies crushed

*Info on prostitution*
>http://rockitreports.com/category/sex-in-tokyo/
>http://erolin.net/

*Note about the JR Pass*
Many people ask about whether or not the JR Rail Pass is worth it. It depends on your itinerary.

>http://www.hyperdia.com/en/
Plug your itinerary into Hyperdia to determine ticket costs, then compare to the below JR Pass options:
>7 day Pass: 29,110¥
>14 day Pass: 46,390¥
>21 day Pass: 59,350¥

Please check the /trv/ sticky before asking questions. It's filled with links to great resources, many of them specific to Japan travel.

Please refer to the old thread while it's still up: >>1191972
>>
What's the best location to pick up grils? I am not delusional, I don't expect them to jump on my dick as soon as they see me but are clubs a good start?

Locations like WOMB? Or will they just have 95% males everywhere?
>>
I'll repost from the last thread I suppose.

Guys, I'm going to Shikoku but I'm getting confused.
Google lists a shuttle bus to Sakaide from the Takamatsu airport as a viable route, but the website only lists a shuttle bus to Takamatsu station and Kotohira, and I'm not sure who to believe.
Ideally, if there's a direct route to Sakaide, that would be the best option for me.
>>
Is the snow good right now? Heading to hakuba tomorrow and am getting mixed messages from locals
>>
Anyone have experience with gay nightlife in Japan? Is it similar to the states?
>>
Should I go to Wakayama, a museum in Kyoto, or a museum in Fukui?
>>
>>1194498
TAKAMATSU AIRPORT to SAKAIDE on Hyperdia. Pick one and go.

>>1194518
Shinjuku 2-chome. Osaka in some part (I don't know well). Internet search is easy.
>>1194521
Wakayama is not much unless you plan to stay at temple on Koyasan. Fukui also not much. Kyoto has more stuff and easier travel to other place.
>>
>>1194509
>what are snow reports?
>what are webcams at the ski areas?
>what is google?

shit question even by eternal japan thread standards. I swear to fuck, I don't know how that majority of you make it outside of your basement without immediately getting crushed in one way or another.
>>
>>1194531
>>TAKAMATSU AIRPORT to SAKAIDE on Hyperdia. Pick one and go.
Well, looks like google lied.
Also, is it necessary to reserve seats on a train or can I just walk up at the station and get one if the train in question courses frequently?
>>
>>1194542
It shouldn't be necessary. In general, one might reserve a seat on the shinkansen if it's a heavily traveled route during the holiday season, e.g., Tokyo <> Kyoto during the week of a national holiday. Otherwise, regular trains don't need a reservation.
>>
>>1194545
Yeah, I'm going to be taking the JR Yosan line, so I should be good, right/
>>
>>1194539
spoonfeed me bitch boy
>>
>>1194546
It has already been spelled out for you.

>Reading comprehension
Pick none.
>>
How difficult is it to register for a Gaijin Card?

Can I just do it at the local government office, or do I have to go to a major city?
>>
File: jp-robot02.jpg (682KB, 672x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jp-robot02.jpg
682KB, 672x1000px
>>1194518
depends on your modus

I've no cellphone in Japan so can't say about hookup apps ... but the bar scene is quite different. Mostly tiny little intimate bars where NO English is spoken which makes it challenging. Also many nips are xenophobic which further decreases the odds

I was in Osaka/Kyoto only and never got to Tokyo - Kyoto has nothing like bars or clubs I could find, everyone seems to go to Osaka. The main area for bars is Shinsekai around the base of the tower (Ebisucho Subway Station)

one website where I placed a notice through which I met a couple of English speaking dudes whom I met several times (more than just a wizz bam) was

gayweb.jp/communication/bbs/en.asp
>>
>>1194531
>Shinjuku 2-chome
Yikes, that's where my hotel is gonna be for my next trip.

Better re-book while I still can.
>>
Planing a trip to Japan. How does this sound:
>5 days Tokyo
>2 days Nagoya (maybe Fuji over day)
>2 days Kyoto
>1-2 days Osaka

Too tight?
>>
Hey /trv/, I'm going to gundam front tokyo in an hour, and stopping by Akiba after that. Are there any other otaku attractions to note of? Any monuments, museums or shops are what I'm looking for. I heard there's an Evangelion store at ikebukuro, but are there any others? Also, for a /M/ fanboy, any other cool attractions?

I'm also going to Nezu and Nippori tonight too. I heard it's super cool, very old-fashioned.
>>
>>1194632
Shit, I hope I can make it to Diver city in time for 12pm
>>
>>1194619
Yeah, it seems a little bit tight in my opinion but pretty doable. If I were you I would do Tokyo on the first two days and once again at the end for 3 days.
>>
>>1194619
Take day off Tokyo and add it to kyoto
>>
>>1194652
Kyoto is a day trip if you go all out, 2 days is more than enough time to see everything worth seeing in Kyoto. Especially if you've seen a single temple and/or shrine before going. If anything he should subtract a day from Kyoto and add it to Osaka
>>
How am I supposed to get from Osaka to Tokyo using a Shinkansen if my JR Pass doesn't let me use the Nozomi or Mizuho line?
>>
>>1194694
Are you talking about the foreigner JR pass? Take which ever line they let you take.
>>
>>1194695
Yeah, I got the foreigner one.

When I went from Tokyo to Osaka the ticket collector informed me that I wasn't on the right train, but just left and didn't come back for me.

I'll have to ask the people at the station about it then, because every train I check seems to be on the Nozomi line.
>>
>>1194694
>>1194695
Get to the station and ask this. They'll help get there.
>>
>>1194698
Thanks.
>>
why are most of you guys gay?
is it me or does japan generals always have a higher percentage of homosexuals compared to other countries, i don't think you guys are the cute twink kind either
>>
>>1194702
Haven't seen that many gays here. Most people ask for girl prostitution and from time to time someone asks about the gay scene there.
Can't really answer, I don't really see that many homosexuals here.
>>
>>1194619
Skip Osaka. It's a super lite version of Tokyo. Spend another day in Kyoto and/or travel/day-trip westward to the likes of Nara, Okayama, Fukuoka, and/or Hiroshima.

>>1194694
Perhaps it'd be wise to read the print on the pass, yes? You can ride Kodama and Hikari.
>>
Is going to the fox village worth it?
>>
>>1194694
By using other types oh Shinkansen, such as Hikari? Seriously, do you people possess like minimum amount of brain cells, the majority of questions being asked are like super easy
>>
>>1194727
How rude
>>
>>1194731
Maybe it will make you think, princess
>>
>>1194649
>>1194652
>>1194709
Thanks guys! Sounds like I wasn't as far off as I feared. My biggest worry is that 5 days is too little for Tokyo, I've seen people in these threads staying weeks there.

Also, to make the aesthetic experience complete I'd like to visit some comfy mountain village and stay a night in a real fucking deal traditional ryokan. Idle about in yukata, soaking in the onsen, contemplating existence on the porch. You know, like in all those Chinese cartoons I've watched.
Anyone got any experience with this?
>>
Hey /trv/, I'll be spending New Years in Tokyo. Was just wondering what temples are good to visit for Hatsumode, any recommendations? Also, what happens after midnight? I'll be flying off the next day in the morning so I'm trying to pull an all-nighter to explore more parts before leaving.
>>
>>1194632
The Evangelion store in Ikebukuro is pretty disappointing. All I got out of it was a cellphone case. In February, I'm going to check out the Evangelion store in Hakone. It looks quite a bit larger, with more stuff to buy.
>>
>>1194763
What does the phone case look like?
>>
File: IMG_1505.jpg (704KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
704KB, 4032x3024px
>>1194771
Like this.
>>
>>1194772
Good taste anon. 10/10.
>>
I'll be going in April. How should I pay for things while I'm there? Get Yen from my bank prior to leaving, exchange dollars for Yen at one of the exchange counters in the airport when I arrive? ATM withdrawals?
>>
>>1194619
do you have any specific reason why you want to see Nagoya? Otherwise skip it, it's really nothing special, especially after you've seen Tokyo and Osaka
>>
Help me out guys. I really want to see the Imperial palace tomorrow. How should I go about doing it? How early should I get there etc
>>
>>1194794
>tfw have to choose between seeing the emperor and going to Hiroshima

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>1194797
So what's the difference when it's the emperor's birthday and when it's not?
>>
>>1194800
Well, the Emperor does a speech, and they let people into a part of the palace that is closed off except on two days of the year, one of them being the Emperor's birthday.
>>
>>1194792
Partly the castle which looks pretty rad but mainly because we're going through there anyway on our way to Kyoto. (The idea is also that one of those days is a Fuji day but I slapped them together in my post for simplicity.)
Is there nothing else in Nagoya? In my mind all these cities got to be amazing since they're all ten times bigger than my own capital, but maybe that isn't the case. What do you think, is it worth a night for the castle?
>>
>>1194797
Go to Hiroshima, you will probably regret not doing so.
>>
>>1194802
Can you speak Japanese, even a little bit? A good part of what differentiates the cities are the people. If you can't talk to anyone you end up with an opinion like
>>1194709
Where Osaka is just a smaller Tokyo instead of being an amazing city in its own right. The people there are totally different than in Tokyo.

When you can communicate with people you also get recommendations on the smaller places to go as well as what restaurants and bars are good. Japanese taste is really fickle so some place that was the most popular spot last year might not be on a single list (especially a foreign list) this year. However especially when it comes to restaurants its not because the place got bad, its just some newer different place of equal quality came out.
>>
>>1194804
I see. Good point. I wanted to visit Osaka because I've heard it is very different, but I didn't even consider how not understanding the language may be in the way of appreciating it.

You think one night (or just a day trip) to Osaka and Nagoya respectively is more appropriate then?
>>
>>1194802
if you're in Osaka, you're going to see Osaka Castle anyways I assume, so unless you have a huge boner for castles, I would skip Nagoya
>>
>>1194816
I kinda do but yeah, you're right, I think I'll skip it.
Thanks!
>>
>>1194716
Kind of a tough call. I wasn't really looking forward to it (a friend dragged me along) but it was a cool experience. To visit we had to stay in Sendai the night before, which is a cool place. Then the town you arrive at to get a taxi is pretty empty so that's kind of neat. The fox village itself was a bit small and it costs like $30 each way for a taxi. And who knows what else I could have done instead of spending a night and most of a day getting there.

I suppose if you've got time go for it.
>>
Will be in Japan for 15 days starting Dec 30th. Is Hokkaido worth it? My itinerary is something like this >>1194619.
>>
Is Disneyland Tokyo worth it?

Or just DisneySea?

Or neither?

I only have 14 days to visit Japan

What about Fuji Q if I've already been to a ton of American amusement parks? I want to see Eva world but I'm not spending a whole day there just for that.
>>
File: 1362423459381.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1362423459381.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
Anyone know some decent travel documentaries that take place in Japan, preferably about city-life? I want to fantasise about being there even though I won't be until 2019 at the earliest.
>>
>>1194857
lost in translation is pretty accurate
>>
How is Tinder in Japan?
>>
Japanese friend from twitter offered me free food and a bed over at his house, his mom even said I'd be able to stay for a whole month
>>
>>1194879
aww that's sweet. make sure to bring tons of gifts, least you could do
>>
>>1194887
What's a classic gift of thankfulness in japan
>>
>>1194888
>in japan
no m8, bring stuff from your country, lots of cool and unique stuff, liquor's a good start but dont stop there
>>
File: christmas-lights-in-tokyo.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
christmas-lights-in-tokyo.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
i've gone through the online top 10 lists, but anyone in tokyo or kyoto have a favorite christmas light display this year they recommend?

also, what's the best observation deck in tokyo?
>>
>>1194857
Yuru Yuri
>>
>>1194494
How DO you join the Yakuza anyways?
>>
>>1194843
both disneyland and disney sea are amazing, as you would expect everything is in japanese, still worth it even if you dont speak or read it, the rides, anamatronics and everthing is awsome, everything is disney price so you pay, out your ass, just buy the unlimited pass at the gate, get there early.

I went to fuji q just for the eva exibit, its perfect, eva world alone will take about 1 - 1.5 hrs if you interact with everything. also most of the rides at fuji q are so-so but there are two that are amazing, do it.

if you have done alot of amusment parks i wouldnt bother with either of the disneys i
>>
>>1194867
Lots of matches, but start off your conversations in Japanese, or else they don't respond.
>>
>>1194949
I'm just wondering if it is worth it to cross off another Disney park off my list. The only ones i haven't done are this one and Shenzhen
>>
>>1194960
I cant make the decision for you, i dont know what you like or what past experiences you've had are like. if you have a bucket list ect and its on it just do it, if its just to say you did it thats cool too. but only you can make the decision. do you think you will go back to japan another time? can you read / speak japanese?
>>
>>1194919
very carefully
>>
>>1194949
tfw instead of going to Disney sea I just go to Tokyo dome and get the unlimited pass for the thunder dolphin. Are the roller coasters at Disney sea better than Fuji-Q? If that were the case I'd consider going there
>>
Is it easy to find places to play mahjong? Anyone ever done it?
>>
>>1194974
Yeah, just be careful not to find akagi.
>>
Are there places anyone would recommend in Hiroshima that tourists wouldn't normally go to?
>>
So hello, green text
>third world country
>25YO
>MSc physicist
> native spanish speaker
>B2 English
>8k in the bank
>got visa to Japan as tourist for 15days
>want to stay a whole year there

What to do? How much trouble will I get for doing that? Can I get put in Jail?
>>
How xeno is japan really?
I've heard from some places that it is pretty xenophobic, and from others that they don't mind foreigners
>>
>>1194999
Xenophobic as a whole but they won't show it in public for the most part to save face. On an individual level it's just like anywhere else, you can still make friends there
>>
>>1195000
Oh I see
thanks
>>
>>1194999
Unless if you encounter alt-right faggots, and act with proper manners, you won't be looked down too lowly on.
>>
>>1194772
Anta Baka?
>>
What's a good arcade/game center near Asakusa? Akiba obviously counts as close
No entrance fee preferably (if that is even a common thing) since I don't have too much time.
>>
>>1195018
What arcade have you ever been to where there was an entrance fee?
>>
>>1194879
make sure you really are welcome, the japanese often say things like this out of hospitality without meaning it or ever expecting you to accept
>>
>>1195020
I'll just go to some Sega one near akiba station, I was just making excuses to avoid going somewhere that somebody might judge me
>>
>>1194997
you will be detained, fined, deported and banned for 5-10 years, probably jailed since you will have to be a serial criminal to survive for 12 months on 8k
>>
>>1194999
not at all, it's a meme. they are just clueless and expect you to be a complete barbarian
>>
>>1194997
>>1195035
>you will have to be a serial criminal to survive for 12 months on 8k
Just camp in the woods, 22 money per day is pretty doable.
>>
If I love ww2 stuff, what are the best places to visit while I plan this trip?
>>
>>1195052
Not Hiroshima, that's for sure.
>>
>>1195034
Went for a bit and it was calming. No chance of judging either since everyone is paying attention to their own game. I wish I had gone to the arcade when I was trying to pass time earlier.
>>
i am applying for undergraduate study + scholarship in japan.

i don't like tokyo, too western and probably has a lot of xenophobia. what are some other recommended other places to live/study in for the next 5 or 10 years (or probably forever depending on my career choices.) i heard hokkaido is nice but i don't like too much snow.
>>
File: jpc-WarPoster02.jpg (164KB, 656x950px) Image search: [Google]
jpc-WarPoster02.jpg
164KB, 656x950px
>>1195052

about the only WW2 place I came across (didn't visit Hiroshima or Nagasaki) was the Osaka Peace Museum on the south edge of Osaka Castle Park. Lots of maps/dioramas of war conditions, fire bombing campaign etc

www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298566-d320982-Reviews-Peace_Osaka-Osaka_Osaka_Prefecture_Kinki.html
>>
>>1195052
Yasakuni Shrine in Tokyo is great, especially the attached museum (the Shokugan, I think it's called). Amazing amounts of whitewashing, but I found it really valuable to get such a different perspective on the conflicts in the 20th century.
>>
File: 1389473555353.jpg (36KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
1389473555353.jpg
36KB, 634x354px
How to spend Christmas Eve by oneself?
>>
>>1195083
Spend it with me, I'll be alone too.
>>
>>1195084
T-tokyo?
>>
just joined the Yakuza

thanks for all the advice lads
>>
>>1195086
Yeah buddy.
>>
>>1195083
>>1195084
>>1195086
>>1195092
Is this the best love story since toradora?
>>
>>1195092
Which one of youse on Line is it?
>>
>>1195095
Which one of us on Line is it?
>>
>>1195093
A GUY
>>
>>1195066
>Tokyo
>Too Western

You've never been to Tokyo
>>
In Osaka at the moment. Where should I go to spend Xmas eve with other Travellers or expats who just wanna get Fucked up and make friends?
>>
>>1195098
I-is this going ahead?
>>
>>1195066
>probably has a lot of xenophobia
Everywhere.
>too western
There's nowhere western.

Greater Tokyo is big.
Kyoto and Osaka (imo in that order) then.
>>
>>1195114
Not sure about Osaka and Kansai btw. Kyoto in mind, should be a fine choice.
>>
>>1195113
Let me know how we can get in contact and it'll happen my nigga
>>
Any good jazz lounges in Tokyo you guys can recommend?
>>
>>1195122
Jbs jazz bar
>>
>>1195123
the guy who runs that is a pretentious prick, dont go there anon
>>
File: j5.jpg (772KB, 1000x757px) Image search: [Google]
j5.jpg
772KB, 1000x757px
>>1195066
me, I'd choose Kyoto in a flash. It has maybe 20+ universities.

But if you're going to commit to five or ten years, you'd be mad not to go there first and see which uni has the best courses for what you're interested to study, talk to people and make an informed decision
>>
>>1195066
Don't go to Japan.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 410x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 410x359px
>>1194634
Why?>>1195093
This is how ill spend Christmas in tokyo, again :(
>>
>>1195218
What about the other anon? Wasn't he going to rescue you from the loneliness that struck you? Is he a player?
>>
>>1195219
Oh no I'm a different anon. Lol
>>
>>1195219
Reporting in for dooty
>>
>>1194971
The fuji q roller coasters are better For thrills, both Disney lands is more geared towards children adventure rides but still amazing.
>>
>>1195120
[email protected]
If you're still here
>>
>>1195252
Sent :^)
>>
what do in tokyo when everything is closed for new years
>going from 28-31 dec senpai
>>
Spending 2 months backpacking in Feb-March.

Any general advice? Also best way to hookup along the way, ie. Tinder? How many of them speak English? Areas/hostels to avoid?
>>
Is the teaching English in Japan meme actually good? How much education is needed?
>>
This question might be retarded, but whatever.

Where can I find a Tokyo Drift-esque scene in Tokyo? Are there car shows or something held during certain times of the year?
>>
I fly out on the 26th.

Wish me luck.

I remember there was a Line group for people in Japan going to the get-together on the 28th, is that still there? It would be nice to have drinking buddies regularly.
>>
So /trv/ what would be the best place to stay for 3 adults in Osaka? Preferably 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom with one person sleeping in the common place.

Basically I've been looking at Airbnb, but was wondering if there were any other options, like service apartments or something.
>>
>>1195263
College education (or 10 years of teaching experience) is all that is needed, but there is a hard salary ceiling for anyone that doesn't have the education to teach in a college. Its a dangerous gig in that it gives you enough money to go out drinking and party with your coworkers every weekend, but its not really enough to save or make any kind of major life decisions unless you want to scrimp and yenny pinch your whole adult life.

Its a ton of fun for a few years but its a really bad idea to do it for longer than that and you should always have a plan out of just regular teaching.
>>
>>1195258
>best way to hookup

Don't be a filthy backpacker in a country that takes bathing extremely seriously
>>
>>1195287
So in more detail how do I... you know ;)
>>
who /nikko/ here?
>>
>>1195052
Most historical buildings will cover the history of the place up through documenting direbombing and reconstruction. It's not in your face so you get some varied accounts from across Japan.
>>
>>1195282
Weekly green in namba
>>
How do I get to one of the abandoned towns near fukushima disaster area? Are there even official tours you can book?
>>
>>1195320
Rent a car and drive there. Go after a night of rain. they usually let heaps of workers into move dirt then. Might see sad families too. I did it sucks.
>>
>>1195304
Me.

Though they're renovating my favorite hotel and it'll reopen only in 2020, re-branded to Ritz-Carlton, so prices will likely triple...
>>
>>1194762
After 12 the trains shut down so if you are going out I recommend Roppongi Hills but just plan to be up all night... Trains come back online at 6am.

If you are going out at night check out Line bar if you're into hip hop, V2 for house and bitches, and Jumanji for late late night...

Also make sure to talk to any foreigners you see, people from other countries are friendly and you can join their groups usually.
>>
>>1195324
RIP dude, I'm staying with some family friends.
>>
>>1194842
I'm in Hokkaido at the moment. If you're into skiing or photography it's pretty awesome... If you just want to see the city go to Sapporo. Fair warning, it's cold as fuck so come prepared...
>>
Any of you fucks in Sapporo tonight? If not any recommendations on what to do?
>>
>>1195335
Catch some fish
>>
>>1195335
Killing yourself sounds like a solid plan.
>>
>>1195335
People talk like this and then wonder why nobody wants to hang out with them
>>
>>1194494
flying to tokyo later today what should i do?
>>
>>1195355
crash the plane
>>
>>1195356
with no survivors?
>>
>>1195357
Of coursh
>>
>>1195355
Go to CTS and experience chaos.
>>
>>1194762
>>1195329
>Answers Hatsumode
>Doesn't know Hatsumode overnight trains
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/info/oomisoka/index.html
>>
What is the best way to go from Kyoto to Onomichi? The Shinkansen?
After Onomichi I have two days left before going back to Tokyo. Is it worth going to Naruto or is Hiroshima better? Any other recommendation?
>>
>>1195324
Really? Which hotel?
>>
26/dec Tokyo
27/dec Osaka
28/dec Osaka
29/dec Osaka
30/dec Shiga
31/dec Tokyo
01/jan Tokyo
02/jan Fuji
03/jan Kyoto
04/jan Kyoto
05/jan Onomichi
06/jan Nara
07/jan Yamanouchi
08/jan Tokyo
09/jan Tokyo
10/jan Tokyo

Is this possible anons?
>>
>>1195372
It was Nikko Lakeside Hotel before, will be Ritz-Carlton Nikko in 2020 summer
>>
Anyone know any place to see rock/punk/ska shows in Tokyo?
>>
>>1195375
Kyoto and Osaka are 30 minutes apart by train, why are you putting Tokyo between them?
>>
>>1195401
New year's eve.
>>
Is it worth going to Nagano to bath with the monkeys?
>>
what would be the cheapest way to get to tokyo from the east coast of USA? Trying to plan a trip for next spring.
>>
>don't go to Roppongi!
>it's horrible!

You cunts are fucked. I just had the best night of my life with some people I met up with in Roppongi, both foreigner and Japanese.
>>
I'm going to Japan in May 2018. Would I be able to rack up enough points with Delta Skymiles for a free round trip flight if I got one of their AmEx cards and used it for daily expenses until then? Is there another reward system that I should consider to get reduced airfare? Is using Delta Skymiles even worth it for an international flight in coach? Utah here
>>
>>1195427
They call them skypesos for a reason. Better idea is to look at the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Sapphire Preferred. Preferred has a waived fee first year and gives you 50k chase points if you can spend $4k in 3 months. Sapphire Reserve gives 100k points for same spend requirements. These are transferrable 1:1 to Korean Air, Flying Blue, British Airways, and United. You can book a round trip business class ticket to Japan for 125-165k points with Korean, United/Star Alliance partner booked through United, or a Oneworld partner booked through British Airways.

That being said, if you just want economy or can't put $4k in 3 months on a card without spending more than you usually do each month, don't even bother. Just save and pay $700-$1100 for an economy flight.
>>
>>1195427
>>1195437
Seconded chase is the way to go. More flexible and generous. But as always read He fine print before making a decision because your spending habits might dictate what card is best. I work for a small company and charge everything to my card then get reimbursed while keeping the miles for myself. Some people are idiots and way overspend their means to get miles when it would have been cheaper to just buy a ticket.
>>
>>1195281
Send an email with your line ID to trv4chan(at) gmail
>>
Is akiba open today? And what time do they open?
>>
File: youtubeman.jpg (230KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
youtubeman.jpg
230KB, 1000x667px
Met Yuta at Shibuya Crossing a few weeks ago.
Nice guy
>>
>>1195471
Jesus Christ dude burn that fuckin hat
>>
>>1195426
>yeahhhh bro i got totally smashed last night
>>
>>1195471
I'm absolutely sure I saw him in a train, but was shy and didn't talk to him.
>>
>>1195473
That's a safari hat.
Useful when hiking.
Long rim avoids sunburn.
>>
>>1194919
Get a tattoo
>>
>>1195482
I found him a little shy himself actually. He may not be used to people recognising him in the streets. He was filming a video that night so probably didn't want to be interrupted from working. I suspect it was this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c as it was the night of the US Election.

>>1195473
I take it everywhere I travel mate.
>>
>>1195471
your looks are almost as cringe as he is in general
>>
>>1195489
let's see a photo of you then, big boy
>>
File: IMG_2960.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2960.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1195489
>>1195490
Guys, this is a Japan general thread. Spread the love
>>
>>1195491
Typical Japanese countryside
>>
Merry Christmas everyone!
>>
>>1195498
kill yourself
>>
>>1195426
>Don't go to Roppongi!

Only basement dwellers say shit like this.

Last time I was there with walked away with a threesome, fucking easy mode mates.
>>
>>1195520
Pro tip: the easiest way to get girls going at the club scene in Tokyo is just know how to dance a little. I dance like shit compared to others in the states but I'm a dancing god in jp.

Girls love it, most Japanese dudes are uptight asses and the girls barely know how to dance and don't know the difference between a decent or a good dancer, they just want to feel as if they're getting away from the monotonous Tokyo routine. Plus a little confidence takes you a long way if you're cruisin for pussay.
>>
>>1195277
Go to some mountain road at night and try to find drifters.
>>
>>1195368
New Onomochi is not connected to Onomochi and served well. Change to Sanyo Main Line at Fukuyama.
>>
>>1195465
No, they close an entire city district and no one is allowed to leave or enter. Multiple deaths are recorded every year because the ambulance can't get to Akiba soon enough and some people die to thirst.
>>
>>1195527
Fuck off autist. Don't ever post in this thread again.
>>
>>1195528
But this was the best post in this entire thread you pansy ass.
>>
I want to work in Japan as a architect, and as of the moment I'm currently applying for the Daiwa scholarship. I have up to the N3 and I'm stronger in my reading than speaking Japanese.

Basically, I want to live and work in Japan. Any tips or pieces of advice? Coming from the UK, looking to starting working over there next September if possible
>>
>>1195424

Shop around on Skyscanner or some other sites.
>>
Wheres the best foreigner bar four mates and I can go for new years eve in tokyo? Were staying near shinjuku but its not too big of a deal to travel
>>
>>1195277
There was a drift competition in odaiba on Christmas Eve. Hope you saw it I know it's alittle late
>>
>>1195533
Find a better country that will treat you like a human being rather than inferior because you weren't born in Glorious Nippon. Also if you don't have N2/N1, don't bother.
>>
>>1195546
>Four fags on a date in Japan.

Roppongi or Shibuya
>>
>>1195527
Too bad fag, I just bought my kanbaru plush and I didn't die
>>
>>1195533
Visit for a year and realise you don't
>>
Hello Japan General, I plan to go Japan in the summer of 2017 for about two weeks. I was suggested to go a youth hostel in Ueno, does anyone have any experience with this place, like anything.
http://www.jyh.gr.jp/ueno/english/index.html
>>
>>1195533
>N3
Don't Not even any puny N1 dares to.
>>
Didn't realize there was a Japan general, so reposting:

I just got back from Tokyo with JAVs coming out the ass

BUT they were all from Tsutaya, which only had literally a handful of blu-rays and they weren't available as ex-rentals

So my question is, where do I get dem lolita blu-rays at a cheap price? I went to M's in Akihabara, but their available selection looked smaller than that of my local Tsutaya (I didn't get a chance to look up close)

Any better physical stores? Yahoo auctions? Only looking to pay up to ~500 yen for a blu-ray. None of those 5000kbps streaming sites thanks
>>
I'm 19 and have had no problem drinking in restaurants and buying cigarettes. Can I walk into bars and clubs without getting carded?
>>
>>1195664
Just do it you rebel you
>>
>>1195664
Have an ID, bars don't ID but clubs do.
>>
Can I travel from Tokyo to Takayama on the 29th without prior reservation, that is buying the Shinkansen ticktet on the same day? In general can I buy tickets just before departure (while the reserved seats are obviously sold-out during this period) and then stand?
>>
>N3
>N2
>N1

Whats this?
>>
>>1195476
>yeahhh bro I totally went to a maid cafe alone couldn't speak Japanese, and the maids hated every minute of it
>>
>>1195551
Any bars in particular?
>>
>>1195767
>N5
Waste of money
>N4
Waste of money unless you're under 15
>N3
Maybe conversational
>N2
Probably ok in most real life situations
>N1
A lot better than N2

Completely dependent on whether you're just cramming for the test or have general Japanese knowledge
>>
>>1195770
Are you guys actually gay?
>>
Will I be carded when buying booze in Tokyo?

If so, will my American ID suffice or should I have my passport on me?
>>
>>1195776
No, it's actually pretty funny. When you buy alcohol at the convenient store all you have to do is push the ok button on the screen to confirm you are of age. I guess that just covers their ass.
>>
>>1195770
I made some recommendations on Roppongi on a previous post here...

If you are going to Shibuya try Hub right near the Hachiko exit. That area in general has a bunch of bars.
>>
So on a whim, I just bought myself 10 days in Japan starting in Tokyo in May, but I'm still figuring out what to do.

I want to stay in Tokyo for at least a couple of days for shopping/food, but I really want to see the natural sights and temples etc.

Would it be a good idea to take a big train ride north and visit parks along the way?
>>
>>1195771
What's the purpose of this? Is this for some work?
>>
>>1195781
North? Go west, young man.

Head to kansei if you want to see temples, castles, more traditional Japan.

Head toward Kyoto for temples/shrines, Osaka to see Osaka castle and shopping/sight seeing on Dotonbori.
>>
>>1195785
I figured west would cover all the main cities and old buildings...Is north just a bunch of empty farmland? I was kind of hoping to see some kind of national park or forests somewhere along the trip besides the obvious Mt. Fuji
>>
>>1195791
Mt Fuji is not north son...

North would be towards Tochigi, Fukushima, Niigata, and Sendai... Further north by train or plane is Hokkaido/Sapporo... If you've never been to Japan before I wouldn't recommend these areas as there is more to see closer to Tokyo.
>>
>>1195792
Also if you are planning in getting around in those times I would definitely recommend the JR pass for a week before getting into the country... You will save in the long run especially if you go from Tokyo <-> Kyoto <-> Osaka
>>
What are the best things to do in Japan in summer?
>>
>>1195792
>Mt Fuji is not north son.
I know that lol, I just meant nature similar to that in the region.
But thank you though, it does seem like those cities you listed will be where to look as a newcomer.

Any opinions on restaurants/foodstands/bars in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka?
>>
off to japan tomorrow lads, first time.
>>
>>1195799
I mentioned a list of bars and night clubs above, namely Tokyo area (Roppongi and Shibuya). I'm not too familiar with Kyoto and Osaka for the night scene...

Maybe some other people here can help with that but from what I can tell there are a bunch of basement dwellers here... You may be better off going to a pick-up artist forum from the Japan area. Those guys know good spots and are pretty friendly from my experience.
>>
>>1195802
Don't forget to kneel when people bow to you. Us lowly foreigners are not worthy of being in the shadow of our great Nip masters.
>>
Anyone going to comiket? What's it like there?
>>
>>1195804
thank you
any other tips senpai?
>>
>>1195807
What are your goals anon, which parts are you heading to, time here, have enough money to get around?
>>
File: 1482692257980.jpg (357KB, 1600x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1482692257980.jpg
357KB, 1600x1086px
Can I join the Yakima if I'm not Japanese. Also what the wetwork like there?

>Pic not related
>>
>>1195813
Just explore Japan. Tokyo 7 days>Hakuba 6 days>Kyoto 2 days >Osaka 2 days>Hiroshima 1 day. Just the usual touristy shit.
>>
>>1195806
>what's it like there
Hundreds of thousands of people, massive lines for anything worthwhile. At least during winter it's not as disgusting because the cold keeps the sweat away
>>
>>1195771
Tfw none of these mean fluency and even native speakers would probably have to study for N1
>>
>>1195814
If you can't even make the lame joke correctly, please kill yourself. It's like family guy personified
>>
>>1195815
Sounds like you have your bases covered... I'm not into the touristy shit myself so not much help (crushing pussy is more of my thing). I would just recommend the usual castles, temples, sightseen in Tokyo and the other places you mentioned. You snowboarding/skiing at Habuka?
>>
>>1195771
Tbh N1 isn't such a big jump from N2. Mostly the kanji but that's it.

>>1195819
>Tfw none of these mean fluency and even native speakers would probably have to study for N1

Yeah nah N1 would be a joke for natives. You only need to get ~60% overall.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161226-184750.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161226-184750.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>1195824
Whats the purpose of taking this test and getting the different certifications?
>>
>>1195823
Any tips for crushing pussy then m8
>>
>>1195825
Japanese jobs usually require a minimum of N1 level on top of any other relevant qualifications. Unless you're becoming an English teacher aka glorified classroom pet etc.

You don't need to take every level, just maybe N2 and N1 so you get a feel for the format of the exam. But really only N1 is actually worth anything.
>>
>>1195826
Be tall and white and hit up a bar/club you hed
>>
>>1195826
Sure. Speak any Japanese is a big plus for flirting. Don't fret if you don't speak anything. Just try to open conversation with random cuties on the streets or Starbucks by either saying they're cute or something like that or ask them for a recommendation on something and open the conversation that way. Go for their Line contact or ask them if they want to join you for a bite. Jap girls can be flakey so make sure if you have them hooked in go for it quickly.

Also remember you are a foreigner and ARE a breath of fresh air for a lot of these women who do the same shit day in and day out like robots. Most Japs don't even leave the country or their local area past moving to Tokyo...

I speak maybe one or two sentences and walked away with a threesome once.
>>
>>1195828
This sums it up in a sense... More like large eyed foreigner though.
>>
>>1195826
Soaplands.
>>
>>1195830
I forgot to mention, there was this guy in a forum I used to frequent who would literally use Google translate to talk to girls and would take them out for a bite (they would pay their own way) and would make out with them the same day by using some kino (touch tactics).
>>
>>1195832
If you like to pay for sex. Sure. I prefer the challenge of making them fall for a foreigner whos going to leave them and break their hearts and they will never approach a foreigner again... Till the next time you return.
>>
>>1195831
I'm asian and Tinder has been complete shit so far.
>>
>>1195835
I tinder as well but I am a foreigner, I've had a few hookups from there... Have you tried Pairs? Also my first time on tinder here a year ago was complete shit... Make sure you have a decent picture, my first picture was me when I was younger, I got fit again and updated my picture to more updated one and have had about 50 matches in about a month...

Have your best pic first, funny picture second (to cover up the fact that you're actually a murder), 3rd picture a group pic with friends so you don't come off as a total loser basement dweller.

I'd like to see if this works for you. Gl.
>>
>>1195835
By the way are you the same guy looking for tips on pussy crushing?

Do you speak Japanese?
>>
>>1195830
>>1195833
cheers lad

>>1195842
Nah thats me, I'm from Australia. I speak minimal Japanese. Should have paid attention in school I guess.
>>
>>1195771
Well, my main gripe against JLPT that it doesn't at all test your ability to speak. So if you can read like a machine and understand spoken Japanese, you can get N1 even if you start every fucking sentence with 私は
>>
>>1195842
Asian from Australia here. Took N1 this year.
>>
>>1195841
>>1195847
Yeah I'll give Pairs a shot. Hellotalk fell flat on its face too.

I've gotten more than enough matches but they never seem to go anywhere. Doesn't help that most people here are working ungodly hours around the clock and they rarely reply.
>>
>>1195848
Yea that does tend to happen... Once you build good rapport they talk more with you... Best thing to do is take it from tinder to Line in a short amount t of time (maybe within 4 or 5 conversation lines back and forth). Once you're on Line you don't get buried with the other cucks on tinder, this is key to getting something going. Also mention that you'd like a tour and have a good time. Most of these girls are up for the adventure, set a time and day from there. Set up a few of these dates and don't worry about flaking on them, like I mentioned before. They are complete flakes so you may want 1-3 dates set up around the same time. The hottest one that doesn't flake wins.
>>
>>1195844
Anytime mate, I met a real cool Aussie here the other day on a business trip but they guy was pulling Japs left and right... Had a place in Roppongi Hills and knew some other guys here. We had a fucking blast.
>>
>>1195848
Another thing, don't waste too much time with small talk on tinder, save a lot of it for the date.
>>
Super short notice, any cool (no weaboos) anons want to get shitfaced tonight in Tokyo?
>>
>>1195868
Fuck, I won't be back in town till the 29th, how long you there
>>
>>1195871
Shit, mate, heading off skiing next while from 28th, back in town 7th night though
>>
>>1195872
Where are you skiing? I'm going to be in Zao sometime in the new year.
>>
I have a JR Pass and am planning to learn the basics of skiing tomorrow, Sapporo area.Anyone here know any ski resorts with English language support? Preferably somewhere near.
>>
>>1195872
Damn, that's shitty I'll be back stateside by then. Maybe next time I'm back. You live in JP?
>>
File: IMAG1299.jpg (3MB, 4000x2240px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1299.jpg
3MB, 4000x2240px
>>1195874
Haha I just left Sapporo this morning back to Fukushima (this is the 29th Tokyo guy).

Try Tengu Mountain, while you're there check out Otaru. Awesome little city in the same area as the skiing resort...

The skiing rental people speaks some English btw.

(Pic related, it's Tenguyama)
>>
>>1195873
Hitting shiga kogen this time, normally up niseko way

>>1195875
Nuh mate, AUS, tend to hit glorious Nippon over Christmas for skiing and hijinks (have madatory annual leave this time, am lawyer) - maybe next time homie
>>
What's a good place to get dinner in Roppongi?
>>
>>1195880
the gutter
>>
>>1195880
Muh dick
>>
>>1195884
>>1195885
Thanks for the recommendations, but I'm looking for something a little different.
>>
>>1195886
theres a really nice teppanyaki in roppongi
>>
What's the best thing to do on New Years in Tokyo? I was hoping to go to some kind of local festival but I've no clue on when and where. If I go out to see fireworks, the trains won't be operating for me to go back home.
>>
>>1195776
By law you're required to always have your passport on you no matter what you're doing
>>
>>1195827
Most people I know that got hired for their jobs needed N2.
>>
>>1195880
Literally the best ramen I've had in the country is the ramen place right near Donki. Its called something tora, its the one with the tiger painting in the entrance.

If you're not out at night Roppongi hills is crazy high class and has a ton of restaurants and is actually the area most Japanese people think of when you say Roppongi if they don't have club experience
>>
>>1195637
You better upload that shit if they´re the not yet ripped rare ones.
>>
>>1195905
>tiger painting in the entrance

I don't know anything about a restaurant with a tiger painting at the entrance, but I've walked past one with a tiger statue at the entrance.
>>
Hey guys,

Just in case anyone here happens to like daily vlogs, I'm currently in Japan only for a few months and I'm uploading some daily adventures.

Currently in Tokyo but venturing across and up the country soon, so feel free to check them out if you want! =) I know it's not for everyone, but just thought I'd chuck it out there:

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPO3RmKNiZE6X_x1JoqUYCQ

Pokemon Centre:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkDOfK5fuKM

Ramen Museum:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rgmaiLObn0

Edo Period Museum:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qevZ6lVNeqw

Any Q's about Japan, always happy to help just drop a comment. Thanks =)
>>
>>1195923
Not bad, good editing, short, sweet and to the point.

Keep it up and have fun. Check our Sapporo if you want to venture into some place different from the main land territory.
>>
>>1195923
Please refrain from emojis if possible, videos are sweet
Nice blog
>>
>>1195827
>Unless you're becoming an English teacher aka glorified classroom pet

Can you elaborate on this? What's it like being an English teacher in Japan?
>>
>>1195939
You're a bottom feeder in society. No accomplishments in life and it's the only job you can get. You will never get far doing this in Japan, just enough to live and party on the weekends.

Then you realize you're a 40 year old loser with nothing to show for I'm life, but hey, you got to live in Japan.
>>
I'm messaging a Japanese woman on line and she just told me that the pill isn't a popular method of contraception in Japan and that it is also very expensive. Is that true?
>>
>>1195941
This is all I want, too bad I'm too autistic to even pass the interview process.
>>
Only one way to find out: go raw and wait a fee weeks
>>
Me and my sister are headed to Tokyo in 2 weeks. We're there for a week.

Do you guys recommend planning or just kind of winging it? Neither of us have any we really are hard set on doing, just kinda wanna experience the city and go to some cool bars and restaurants.
>>
>>1195973
Yeah, rubber is more preferable. Which can pose a problem if you're on the bigger end of the spectrum...
>>
>>1195994
Don't they sell bigger sizes in nippon?
>>
>>1195996
The do but not everywhere
>>
>>1195973
Yes, women have to go see their doctors to get it prescribed, so it's a big bother. Use rubber for your own safety
>>
Is it worth going out in Roppongi on a Thursday night? Like will there actually be chicks out to pick up?

Out of the two nights I've been out (Shibuya, Osaka) I've picked up (one non-Japanese).

I'm having shit luck with Tinder here. Although I have no Japanese in my profile at all. I usually do okay in other countries. I think it's just a foreigner thing. Hot little Indian girl I met said she hasn't had any luck on it either.
>>
>>1195771
From personal experience, N5~N3 is useless, N2 is mostly for schools and related, and N1 is for jobs as in real jobs, not part-time jobs. That is IF you are putting it to some use.
>>
>>1196025
How does this work exactly? You don't need to finish N5-3 before doing N2? Is it just a certificate, or a training program?
>>
>>1196018
> Indian girl
> hot
Is there even a designation for that
>>
>>1195993
Just do it man. You know you should,
>>
>>1195923
what's your budget for the trip?
>>
>>1195797
Go to some summer festivals, usually around the Obon season in mid-August. They're pretty fun and have some great food.
>>
>>1196041
You can take any exam at any of the offered periods - you do not need to take them all. I went straight for N2.

It's only a certificate, but it's recognized by most schools and employers in Japan. Check out the JLPT website for more information.
>>
>>1195818
I can vouch for that.
>>
>>1194999
It's a meme
>>
>>1195931
Thanks for the feedback =)
Ah yeah, Sapporo does look really interesting actually, I know I'm ending up in Aomori so if I get a chance I'll venture further north!
>>
>>1195933
Will do, thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>1196045
Budget wise, I've put aside about 4000 yen per day, flights etc obviously not included as I paid for earlier those earlier.
>>
>>1195973
Its false that its expensive, but most women aren't on it. If you actually live in Japan and are semi seriously dating her, tell her that it clears up her skin (which it does) and has other health benefits that she should check out online. This I have found is the easiest way to get a girl on the pill
>>
>>1196082
Is that including meals? I'm in a similar situation myself
>>
>>1195909
Something tiger related, its fucking amazing and relatively cheap for how good it is. Its open pretty late and is much better than the Chinese place near the subway entrance thats 24 hours
>>
>>1196083
I've heard sometimes it causes breakouts
>>
>>1196087
For most women its the opposite effect but I read that when a friend told me that was how he finally convinced his girlfriend. Its true in some women it does, but for most its clears it up.

It can also increase, decrease, or have zero effect on a womens sex drive. For one girl I dated it decreased it which sucked, but for another it increased it
>>
>>1196084
Yeah basically, so if I save a bit on one day I can then use that as extra on another if I want to eat something more expensive, shop or visit somewhere that costs more money, etc.
>>
What are the cheapest ways to live in tokyo for a few months?
After my bachelors, I wish to stay for a while to learn the language, and then decide if getting a job in Japan would be worth it/possible.
I want to know how much money I must realistically save up for that.
Living costs aren't too much (my experience during a vacation), so the only factor I worry about is the rent.
I don't care about big spaces, and it'd be nice if I can get something below 50000 yen per month.
I have heard about hostels offering free living via some work, do you know about it?
>>
>>1196090
Fuck me if I was a girl I'd take that all year round. It's not even expensive.
>>
Golden Gai, worth it if I know no Japanese?
>>
>>1196092
The only viable option is a long term Air BnB or one of those long term businessmen hotels/furnished apartments. Both aren't cheap but don't have to be expensive either.

Also obviously you can't illegally work on a tourist visa
>>
>>1196092
50,000 in Tokyo is doable but you'd be a bit far from the city centre.

I'd recommend sharehouses: check hituji.jp, GG House on airbnb (or just airbnb in general), Oakhouse etc for what fits you best.

You won't be able to get your own place at that price in Tokyo.
>>
>>1196009
What about head?
>>
>>1196092
You could always look into teaching English? Once you have your bachelors thats pretty much all you need, have a look at the JET program perhaps. I'm pretty sure you can get subsidised housing rates too.
>>
>>1196100
>You could always look into teaching English?

Summoning autismo-kun
>>
>>1196100
Yeah, teaching is an option, especially when I will get better housing options.
Maybe they are even looking for german teachers.

>>1196097
>>1196095
thanks, I'll look into this.
Being a bit removed from the city center isn't too problematic for me.
>>
>>1196103
Yeah maybe its worth checking! Though your English seems to be really good as well so if not, you could always fall back onto teaching English instead.
>>
>>1196103

You could always go in the summer, buy a tent, and then just set up somewhere. It was so hot last week that I went out in shorts and a t-shirt, so imagine how hot it is in June/July. Plus, it's the safest place I've ever been, so no concern about being attacked.
>>
>>1196092
50k yen per month? Check Airbnb, but you may have better luck living outside tokyo but next to a train station and commute
>>
>>1196110
50k yen is just a wish.
70k yen is what I'd consider at max.
But looking outside tokyo may be a good idea.

>>1196107
I would have nothing against that (I have been there in summer and people were just sleeping on benches in akiba), but I wonder how legal that would be in tokyo, and if there are even any places to set up a tent.
My guess is that there are enough public bathhouses that cleanliness wouldn't become a problem.
>>
If your dick is semi large it can pose a problem in Japan. Plus condoms are pretty damn expensive ($10 for a pack of 3). Try Don Quijote, they have American condoms but again, they are expensive.

If you can get your girl on the pill that would be much cheaper and better, that is if you can trust her.
>>
>>1196114
If you're going to Japan and trying to get laid why not just bring condoms with you?

It's not like you can't bring condoms on a plane
>>
>>1196116
Yea this is a given I was referring to the guy with a Japanese girlfriend
I'm assuming he lives here. Long-term it's very costly to have condoms (I know it's cheaper than a baby) but the national health care covers contraceptives.

Besides japan needs more baby's, why not help contribute to the cause!
>>
>>1196118
Its technically safer than the west. Child support is unenforceable legally, but the deal is you basically get written out of the kids life as you have no legal way of seeing the kid again after one parent takes custody. Theres a bunch of horror stories of families in the US, where the mom takes the kids on a trip to Japan, gets divorced and the dad has no way of seeing the kids ever again.
>>
>>1196124
I personally know someone who this has happened to. They do have an organization that helps with locating the spouse that abudcted the child and tries to work the legal system but yes, it can be pretty shitty from what I've heard.
>>
What's an nice place I can get souvenirs from in Tokyo?
>>
new thread >>1196141
>>
>>1196018
If you're going out to Roppongi on Thursday, we should meet up.

It's extremely likely that clubs will be crowded after about 12AM.
>>
>>1196118
correct me if wrong but isn't it if you knock someone up in japan basically a guaranteed "you'll never see them" sentence?
>>
>>1196144
Depends on how your treat the woman. On the other hand it's much easier to get PR ;)
>>
>>1196153
But they do hold the child over your head... Much like in every other country except here in Japan they can legally hold a child hostage on you
>>
>>1196155
What if you've left the country like a day after you've knocked them up? Can't catch you then right? So unless they get an abortion or take morning after pills, you'd have a half Japanese kid that you'll never meet.
>>
>>1196112

Mate, there are so many parks in Tokyo, you could easily just move between them and no one would spot you.
>>
>>1196164
I know, but I have the feeling that some policeman would stop me from setting up an actual tent.
Well, anyway, it's worth trying out.
I have found some pretty cheap places on airbnb, which I will stay in for a few months, and then I will see what the best way to continue is.

Anyway, something cool that I found out is that I can get a "work and travel" visa, with which I can stay for a year, and find work in Japan, which is exactly what I wish for.
Looking at it, it seems like I can really do this.
I will most likely get going in June.
Hope I can meet some of you guys then.
>>
Are there any discounted shinkanse tickets once you are already in JP? I'm trying to get from northern japan down to Tokyo for a day trip to get my dick wet. Only have one day and would hate to spend over $100 for round trip. Unfortunately the bus takes 5 hrs from where I'm at and shinkanse takes 1hr.

Any advice?
>>
>>1196169

>I'm trying to get from northern japan down to Tokyo for a day trip to get my dick wet.
>Any advice?

There's not enough advice in the world for you, mate.
>>
>>1196204
No no, it's already going to happen, dick is getting wet I just need to save money in the process.

Tips?
>>
>>1196207
Rent a car and drive there.
>>
>>1196163
unless they have your personal info it would be damn next to impossible to track you down
>>
>>1196044
Have sex with my sister?
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.