[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What trip are you guys currently planning? Planning my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (23KB, 337x150px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
23KB, 337x150px
What trip are you guys currently planning?
Planning my first solo trip abroad and first holiday abroad in ages.
Plan is to go to Bergen for a few days in July, head up to trolltunga. Then spend until August at a workaway place. Either around Lilehammer or further north at lekennes or Lofoten.
Then head to a festival in north germany at the start of august. Not sure about after that. Ill either stay in Germany for a week or two or head up into sweden
Im still working out the fine print though so suggestions are welcome
>>
>>1194281
>further north at lekennes
Spelled that wrong but I meant Tromso anyways
>>
>>1194281
Planning my first solo trip as well. :)
So far I've only decided to head to Europe, either starting or finishing (or both) in Germany. Plan to go for about 3 weeks. I'm thinking either:

Frankfurt -> Munich -> Vienna -> Prague

or

Frankfurt -> Berlin(or Hamburg) -> Copenhagen -> Oslo/Stockholm for hiking

Is that too ambitious? I obviously need to do more research
>>
Depending on how that job interview yesterday went, I might have to cancel a trip to the Netherlands in February. Sort of sucks, sort of doesn't.
I'm already planning & preparing to go hiking in Scotland in June, so we'll see how that goes.
>>
Yuropean here, really wanna do California/Nevada/Arizona somehow.

Thinking about if I should save up some more money first or if I should try to find work while I'm there.
>>
>>1194292
Both trips sound nice. 3 weeks is enough for 4 cities imo

I'm currently planning my 2-week trip to Cran Canaria in january. Going to take my tent with me and do some wild camping. In the sun. In january. I'm really excited because I hate winter
>>
Currently planning for this summer's adventure. As a swedefag I've seen quite a bit of Europe already, but mainly by "four days in the capital with the parents"-style so I'm thinking about getting a proper touring bike and heading out for a month or two.
No set route yet but I'm thinking about starting off with Germany- Luxembourg - Belgium and France, taking my time to see the beautiful countryside and getting to practice the languages a bit. After that I'll probably head south-east through Italy, and then decide, depending on time and weather, wether to keep south-east through old Yugoslavia and Greece, keeo straight for hungary - Romania or turn north towards Poland.. any ideas?

General insight/input I always appreciated!

Stay safe /trv/
>>
>>1194295
Hiking in Scotland had been on my to-do list for a while now. Tell me more!
>>
>>1194501
Forgot to mention that I'm planning on meeting a friend for a quick up-n-down of mont blanc as well. Anyone climbed it?
>>
>>1194295
>preparing to go hiking in Scotland in June
Oh boy, better be ready for midges
>>
>>1194281
Hey anon, how are you planning getting around on your trip? will you just be taking flights or are there trains that will get you from bergen to lofoten? I also had in mind a norway-finland-germany trip but I'm trying to scout the most affordable route.
>>
>>1194537
Havent a clue yet to be honest. Plan to fly into bergen but thats as far as I got yet. Probably use bus but havent priced around yet.
>>
Flying to the Netherlands for Christmas and then Buenos Aires for NYE + two weeks of hiking in Patagonia.
>>
January: Malta
February: Thailand/Singapore
March: Nothing
April: Zurich
May: NYC
May/June: Idk yet, probably somewhere in Africa for 10-12 days
June: Venice for a long weeekend
July: Nothing
August: Japan
September: Oslo
October: Berlin + Rome
November: Rome
December: Amsterdam

Starting in two weeks with Malta, getting excited
>>
January: [tentative] Budapest or Köln weekend trip
February: [tentative] skiing in Japan or China
July: one week in Poland

Somewhere next year Bucharest for sure
Also end of 2017 either South Chile and Argentina, or South Korea

So only Poland is for sure, which is quite frustrating, I like to have tickets lined up.
Any tips for Warsaw and Gdansk and anything in between are much appreciated. Malbork and Torun I've added to the list already, we'll see about the rest...
>>
>>1194554
Fuck, youre on top of your game. Are they all weekends? Do you mind if I ask what you do for a living?
>>
>>1194580
Everything except for Thailand and the June/May trip is going to be max 4-5 days yeah

I work in the news media industry. The cities (except for Venice) are places where I visit conferences and add the weekend or a holiday or two.
>>
>>1194554
You plan Europe trips that far in advance? WTF? I'm European and if it's a trip inside Europe I decide it a few days in advance, or 2 weeks in advance at most.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.