[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vietnam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: viet-MMAP-md.png (143KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
viet-MMAP-md.png
143KB, 1036x733px
I'm interested in Vietnam. I'm wondering if I could get some info on any of the following:

>living conditions as an expat that wants to live cheaply and simply
>How long would $10,000 dollars last me there?
>average wifi connection (speed, reliability)
>power outages (do they happen a lot)
>heat and humidity
>best city to live in (HCMC, Hanoi, Da Nang, or other)
>best area to live in HCMC near western restaurants and amenities (District 1, etc)
>etc

Thanks
>>
>>1193619

$10k

Depending on how you want to live, how much moving around you want to do etc, $10k can comfortably give you a year.
>>
>>1193619
simple apartment with AC, homecooked or semi-street food
about 15 months
very fast and good
depends on the city, but not really
>>
5 story 3 bed house with 2 friends is like 60us a month in a really nice area, hanoi wifi is the worst thing in the world, power outages i havent experienced in my three months here hanoi has been perfect temp wise though the pollution is another thing altogether
>>
600us not 60
also in 3 months with travelling from saigon up to hanoi and drinking and gambling like a lunatic i only went through maybe 6kus
>>
>>1194009
>>1194010

how did you find and rent your house?
>>
facebook group
hanoi massive a new era
loads and loads on there
>>
i just broke up with a vietnamese girl

they are heartless monsters
>>
>>1195503

what happened brah
>>
>>1195503
So a bit like the Chinese then?
>>
>>1195512
>>1195517
(this isn't in Vietnam btw, we both live in Toronto)

the first few weeks were full of cute dates, lots of sex, great conversations

then she started drifting away

after a month she dumped me over text

I think she was just bored and wanted a fuckbuddy for a while. But it hurts because I genuinely liked her, and she threw me away like it was nothing.
>>
>>1195503
Vietnamese often are, the women just come off as angels on the surface. But see how the older women act - they will stab you in the back very quickly.
>>
>>1195695

so you just got dumped by an american girl?
>>
>>1195695
LOL you just were dating some westernized slut

Most fob Vietnamese girls will at the minimum break up over a coffee date.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.