[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in LA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

What is it like?
Is it expensive? (how many hours a week do you spend on making money?)
How are the people?
Is it hard to find a job?
What do you like/dislike the most about it?
>>
It's varies from place to place (the entire city has the total spectrum of human existence)
Some places - yes? Everywhere? No. The city is so spread out that you can easily find affordable places to live.
The people are either shallow, Mexican, homeless, or some sort of asian/nigger.
No. It's incredibly easy.
I dislike the traffic. I love the rawness (there is a facade, but it's so blatant that it doesn't really matter. Beaners are second class citizens. Beggers are pieces of shit. You can fuck a homeless girl holding a sign begging for money in the morning, and then end up at a Hollywood party fucking some asian cunt who goes to UCLA in the nighttime.
>>
>>1193524
I've seen both Crash and Bojack Horseman, is there still any reason to go to LA?
>>
>>1193518
>What is it like?
Very diverse, historic neighborhoods, fantastic weather. You need a car unless you live near a train station to see and do a lot of things

>Is it expensive? (how many hours a week do you spend on making money?)
Depends on where you live. Im originally from East LA(sketchy) and my parents rent a a 2 bedroom house for 800 but I live in mid wilshire( safer and cleaner) now and pay double for a 1 bedroom apartment. Just to give you an idea.

I work as a social worker for the city and do a little over 40 a week

>How are the people?
Depends. Lots of different cultures and communities. But for the most part everyone down to earth and laid back.

>Is it hard to find a job?
Yeah, especially if you dont have connections or want to work in the entertainment industry.
>What do you like/dislike the most about it?

The cultural diversity, and the fact I can go to the mountains, dessert and beach all in a day.

I fucking hate the traffic sometimes.
>>
File: 1326233429480.jpg (164KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1326233429480.jpg
164KB, 960x720px
>>1193529
>"historic"
>on the West Coast
>>
>>1194667
In the context of LA.
>>
>>1193529
>everyone down to earth
In L.A.? Maybe in spic to spic interactions.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.