[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Southeast Asia Cannabis Holiday. Pic not related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: leather blet.jpg (37KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
leather blet.jpg
37KB, 359x371px
Hey travel, long story short; I live in Japan, it fucking blows. PPAP is what passes for quality entertainment, the national passtime is jumping infront of trains and recreational drug use is tightly controlled. Coincidence? suck my dick.

Anyway, I need somewhere I can pack up and go for a long weekend to smoke some ganja whenever the feeling takes me. Somewhere close, cheap and safe. Before I free some drones from their shells...

Suggestions please.
>>
kys please
>>
>>1193479
this isn't /b/
>>
>>1193481
lol weebs, japan is a shit place to live unless you are braindead, a weeb or some combination thereof.
>>
>>1193472
why smoke weed when you can smoke meth?
>>
>>1193568
yeah, i've had my fill of stims. maybe a little MDMA and coke what, once a year? I am more interested in psychedelics, but I can access those as often as i see fit.

I need somewhere I can go chill and smoke some bud. is thailand safe? i read shit about corrupt police and kidnappings pertaining to tourist drug consumption, is any of it true?
>>
>>1193636

Yeah, you can't trust drug dealers.
They sell you weed and inform their buddy that will harass you until you pay him off. Sometimes it's a cop, but more likely a guy that pretends to be a cop or that threatens to get the cops involved.
Also it's really fucking illegal so if you run into a cop that isn't corrupt, you're screwed even more.
It's a longer trip, but maybe Australia or NZ is safer?
>>
>>1193662
see now this is an informative answer. I don't think I have the pocket for Australia or NZ though, may aswell go to amsterdam for those prices. and i cant really manage that for a long weekend either.

How about russia? is there anywhere in SE asia confirmed legit safe? i really wanted to go thailand but the horror stories are quite unnerving. nepal any good?
>>
File: 1459992543280.jpg (43KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1459992543280.jpg
43KB, 604x453px
>>1193472
Okay OP, listen here.
Thailand - it's strictly illegal, you can well go to jail if caught. But I managed to do it anyway, can point you to where you can get some.

Laos - it's so fucking easy to get cannabis (and opium with derivatives, shrooms you name it). You will be offered some drugs in the streets (especially in Luang Prabang). Or you can ask around - tuk-tuk drivers are your best bet. And be discreet about getting high.

Vietnam - fucking awful situation all around. A lot of scammers and shitty weed even by SEA standards. But if you know the places, you can get some relatively good stuff to.

Cambodia - haven't been there yet, but it's stoner's best choice. Pot is almost legal, you can buy edibles absolutely legally.

I can give you directions for Thailand and Vietnam tho.
>>
Probably Cambodia but it's not a nice country overall. Cheap and you can get weed at restaurants
>>
>>1193717
>>1193674

reading up on cambodia. certainly looks the part. but i don't think i'd want to go there alone, at least not the first time.

pretty sure my wife wouldn't be interested in tagging along either.

I can get a round trip for like $300
flight times look relatively short.
this looks like the place for my weekend stoning vacations.

wish me luck, this looks like the release-valve i've been looking for. i just hope i don't get extorted, spiked with H or murdered or someshit.
>>
>>1193717
>you can get weed at restaurants
Even weed pizza
>>
>>1193770
>>1193717

I just posted in another thread about Cambodia. The south is very nice if you stay clear of the bar crawl crowd in Sihanoukville. Also, its very safe outside of Phnom Penh, don't believe all the scare stories. Khmer people are chill as fuck, way friendlier than Thais

Weed is openly smoked everywhere down there. Go to somewhere like Otres Beach and tourists and bar staff alike are skinning up brazenly everywhere. I was there a month and didn't see a single policeman, no one gives a fuck.

Big bag of decent weed cost me $15. I'm not a smoker usually but I'd estimate it was at least a Q
>>
>>1193674
>Cambodia - haven't been there yet, but it's stoner's best choice. Pot is almost legal, you can buy edibles absolutely legally.
It's actually not legal even to buy edibles, but it's certainly easy and everyone looks the other way. Go to one of the Happy Herb's Pizza shops (two in PP, at least one in Siem Reap), order your pizza 'very happy' or 'extremely happy,' get a mediocre pizza full of mediocre weed, eat it, eventually wind up high.

As far as Thailand is concerned, you're better off buying from a known connection or a scumbag backpacker dealer in Khao San Rd (foreign dealers don't have cop friends to turn you in to). Tuk-tuks are viable sources half the time, police informers the other half. Buying from hookers also usually works--they aren't friendly with the cops either. When I lived in Chiang Mai and didn't have a local connection I used to buy from a very friendly transsexual streetwalker.

If you do get busted, if it's weed it's nearly always just a question of getting extorted for money (could be a lot) by the arresting officer. But they like to make examples of foreigners caught with speed or opiates, so in those cases your chance of actually going to jail is significant. And normal people do not regard cannabis lightly--it's very highly stigmatized among normal/respectable people, unlike in the West where most university students and a good chunk of polite society get high. So do be discreet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.