[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indian tourists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20161214_122931.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161214_122931.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What's your experience with Indian tourists, whether at home or abroad
>>
>>1193127

Really fucking hard to understand usually, they have a mega thick accent. The ones i met backpacking tended to be very educated and from well off families. Very respectful and the few I chilled with in my travels in europe were chill.

On the other side they all seem to have this mentality of going to clubs drenched in cologne/axe spray wearing dress shirts with the collar popped up and shiny watches and thinking they are chick magnets. Its harmless but really funny to observe, its like a meme come true.

I never been to india but I can assure you the ones who backpack are likely nothing like the ones that are stuck there.
>>
Some Malaysian Indian families really made me lose my shit in Thailand.
They were throwing out their trash to the beach and the ocean, piles of it.
It was an otherwise clean beach, too.
They were arguing with each other, and I didn't want to get involved with that, so just picked the remains up as soon as they left, and threw it in the trashcan (it was close by anyway).
I didn't know before how upset I get if I see people littering.

Also Indian guys tend to be the creepiest. I don't even want to go into it, I'll just say I'm happy I know some self-defense moves.
>>
Lived in India for a couple years.

I rarely meet Indians traveling or backpacking abroad outside of Western Europe. The ones who are off on their own tend to be quite friendly and laid back. Met one guy in Turkey who was studying at UCLA and wanted to hitchhike with me, but our schedules diverged and we weren't able to see the plant through.

Aside from him, I'm having a hard time remembering any solo travelers I met from India outside of India itself.

Indians in India are a mixed bag. A lot of "travelers" who stay in backpacker hostels tend to be relatively privileged and sort of giant douchebags. They smoke a lot, drink a lot, and come across as trying too hard to be "Western." Others are genuinely alright.

Really fucking hate whenever I have Indians staying in my dorm when I'm in India, though. Absolutely disrespectful lot nine times out of ten. Zero respect for anybody in the room and have no qualms about having loud conversations or take phone calls at any hour of the day.

Then again, I'm also really sick of hostels. Not a Real Traveler^TM, but I can't stand the "Babby's First Trip" crowd who can't shut the fuck up or turn on the lights every night at 3am.
>>
>>1193150
Fun fact: out of the cities in SEA, even the ones that seem modern just dump all their raw and treated sewage out into the ocean from a pipe that goes out very far, so you're swimming in shit and dirty tampons no matter how lovely the beach looks.

That said littering is not something I would allow, as quiet and autistic as I am, if I saw somebody doing that I would yell at them. Or pick the stuff up myself
>>
>>1193158
>I rarely meet Indians traveling or backpacking abroad outside of Western Europe.

Funny, kind of reminds me of the Chinese. Ask any of them where to vist and all on que they say Yurop. I'm not sure if they even realize that Germany and France are different countries.
>>
>>1193127
I swear to God I read this as "Indian toilets" at first
>>
>>1193893
How can you read something that doesn't exist?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.