[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sihanoukville vs Angeles city vs Pattaya Which is best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1481367822235.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481367822235.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Sihanoukville vs Angeles city vs Pattaya

Which is best?
>>
>>1192926
What are you looking for?

Personally I did not like Sihanoukville. It felt like a slimy city for backpackers to get drunk in and locals to take advantage of you.
>>
>>1192926
IMO.
Best - Pattaya
Cheapest for Value (though Pattaya is greater value but more expensive) - Angeles City

Seediest - Sihanoukville

Matter of fact, fuck reasons:

Pattaya
Angeles City
Sihanoukville

That order
>>
>>1193223
Nightlife mainly and easy locals

>>1193227
So how does the nightlife compare to pattaya? im guessing its more extensive in pattaya than in angeles with more variety in clubs
>>
How many beer bars/ gogo bars are in angeles city compared to pattaya?
>>
>>1193301
Pattaya is the most fun with least effort, everything is pretty much in the same area but there is some variety to the different areas. There's like three decent clubs and two actually good ones (even on proper standards).

If you can't really throw yourself into things (and be open to drugs) you will probably get the normal drink-sit in club-pick up girl loop and it will just be the same old Pattaya experience everyone has. You can buy ecstasy off the DJ at Diamond a go-go and once you come down from that find a hooker to boost you a meth line. Pattaya can be great.
>>
>>1193871
>There's like three decent clubs and two actually good ones

Insomnia, 808, marine? Name them bro

>and be open to drugs

This sounds like a recipe for disaster, one of the golden rules about thailand is don't fuck with drugs...
>>
>>1194036
Yea, those are the three decent ones I guess, then there's still small pretty new one I went to last time that was perfect with MDMA, bright lights, bunch of girls but not a lot of working ones, good sounds. Also a gogo somewhere near soi Diamond where you go upstairs, the whole interior is bright white and everyone is really friendly, including the manager dressed as an angel.

As for drugs, no, that is not a golden rule of Thailand. The only place where you can get away with pretty much anything for a few hundred bucks - wtf? I've been doing psychedelics, coke and the every now and then meth boost in Thailand for years pretty much every other weekend. It's everywhere and literally everyone who parties after midnight does it.

But yea, very common misconception among travelers that it would be somehow taboo or dangerous.
>>
>>1194036
As a matter of fact in Sathorn, Bangkok there is a invite only bar (near Wong's) that's owned by an army officer where you can buy pretty much anything over the counter - he sells a gram of coke to you on a plate.

And I'm sure you know in the islands you get MDMA, acid and weed all over.
>>
>>1194052
Do you mean skyfall? They shut that place down.

>>1194052
>>1194053
The first bit of advice given to those travelling to Thailand is dont get involved with drugs due to the harsh consequences.

Considering those that will snitch on you after selling you the drug is also a point of concern...
>>
Need help friendos

Sihanoukville vs Koh Rong

I'm going there for nice hippy backpacker vibes, nice beaches and chill times.

No, im not going there to fuck ladyboys or 14 year old prostitutes, so dont take that shit into consideration (it seems every time i ask for SEA advice this shit comes up as first priority for telling visitors).
>>
>>1194444
Why no both? Its only a short boat trip from sihanoukville to ko rong

Koh rong as a backpacker though there is more entertainment/ things to do in sihanoukville. Koh rong is more laid back with much less seedy spots than sihanoukville, make sure to hit up the full moon party if you can
>>
>>1194449

The reason is i only really have 4 proper days there before i gotta head to PP and get my next flight.

Guess i could do 1 day Sihanoukville and the rest on the Rong, want to check out that waterfall and the marketplace in Sihanoukville.
>>
>>1194456
If I was you i would halve my time between the two spots though i think you might enjoy koh rong more.

Sihanoukville is a pattaya wannabe and you'll see a few mongering tourists wondering around.

Koh rong gets boring quite fast considering its a very small island with not much to do, unless you like mixing with locals, markets and lazing around the beach you should have a good time. Just dont expect much nightlife
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.