[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oman Off Road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 9948442377_220.jpg (15KB, 220x223px) Image search: [Google]
9948442377_220.jpg
15KB, 220x223px
Hi everyone, I plan on going to the Sultanate of Oman next year and I was wondering if any of you has a digital format of the "Oman Off Road" book ?
>>
No, but that's gonna be an awesome trip.
>>
>>1192915
Yeah I keep telling people that but nobody wanna beleive me.
>>
the most fun thing about Oman was the Wadi Shab. Oman, much like the rest of that part of the middle East, is full of hawkers, Arab men who swear by Islam but smoke more cigarettes than a chimney blows smoke and have the biggest pot bellies, and will try to hit on or touch your wife, and bleached white sand and buildings.

I had more fun in fucking Kuwait.
>>
why don't you go fuck yourself you dirty hippie
>>
>>1193219
Liar. You have clearly never been to Oman.
>>
>>1193270
Bruh I literally just went to Oman, Dubai, Kuwait, and Bahrain. All shit holes. Israel and Jordan were at least culturally significant
>>
Just spent 10 days there driving around. If you have any questions op feel free to ask.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.