[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Russia/traveling the Stans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rs-lgflag.gif (6KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
rs-lgflag.gif
6KB, 500x334px
Hi fellow travelers.I i have saved up money, and have 6 months to do whatever i want to do. I have been practicing Russian language for the last 6 months and i want to live in a Russian speaking country to go to school for a couple of months and practice my Russian and also have a lot of fun while doing it. The plan is to travel around in the "Stans" (Central Asia) for a couple of months, after spending some months in Russia/Ukraine.

The two cities I have favoured is St.Petersburg and Kiev (Ukraine). But i am open to all suggestions... If anyone have any usefull tips or advice in this situasion it would be really appriciated! Thank you.
>>
>>1192764
Where are you from? Why in the world you wanna go in Russia? I lived there all my life short of a few months, I'd say, it's not worth living in. Visiting, yeah, maybe.
>>
I am from Norway. I really just like Russia, and I am also learning Russian so i think the best way would be to live there for some months to develop my Russian language. Also i want to travel around in Russia
>>
>>1193130
The only tip would be to stay home.
T. Russian
>>
>>1193130
Do not go to Kiev if you want to learn Russian. Like would you send someone to Stockholm to learn Norwegian or what?

So if you have to choose between the two, pick St.Petersburg. And then go to the 'stans anyway, they're nicer.
>>
>>1192764
Well, in you should know about anal Russian visa requirements vs visa-free Ukraine.

Learning Russian in Kiev is totally fine, and it's a nice city. From there you could proceed to Russia and live there a couple of months in St.P and then - to stans.

I guess, my main point is that you probably should make Kiev a base for your "learn Russian" long trip.
>>
>>1193130
Go to Latvia, Russian is the first language for 1/3 of the population, you hear it on the street all the time in Riga. I'm sure you can find a good Russian language school there. Plus you don't have to worry about visas or crime.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.