[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trav/ music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20160721093941_skingasm.jpg (101KB, 750x462px) Image search: [Google]
20160721093941_skingasm.jpg
101KB, 750x462px
What songs make your skin go pic related and makes you want to travel (again)?

And which songs makes you nostalgic and remind you of a previous trip and why?

>>Ben Howard - Every Kingdom, the whole album instantly takes me back to my SEA trip 3 years ago.
Best song: The Fear: "I've been worrying, that we all live our lives in the confines of fear". Makes me want to gtfo here so badly. Powerful lyrics.

Share your stories and help me fill my next playlist! (4-6 months Australia, coming April)
>>
For me get up kids- long way from home still takes me back to Denmark. Even though the trip is almost ten years ago. It might have been due to the fact that fell in love there for the first time.

Then there is weepies-early morning riser which takes me back to the first train trip of my first solotrip. It was Barcelona-Valencia. If you ever take that ride make sure to see sunrise on the train
>>
>>1193613
No pic related, I decided to go all artfag and bring a sketchbook in stead of a camera
>>
>>1191999
Nice trips.

God Moving Over the Face of the Waters by Moby once played as I was driving over a huge suspension bridge while the sun was setting. I was one of the only cars around.

It was truly surreal.
>>
>>1194251
Me again. I thought of some more.

Sun In Your Eyes by Above and Beyond. Had this going on repeat driving through some amazing views of the Grand Canyon.

Road Trippin' by Red Hot Chili Peppers. I always play this at some point during road trips with friends.

ID Ultra Music Festival Anthen by Kygo and Dorset Perception by Shpongle because these were the two songs that came on my phone/ear buds while I tripped into another world on Ayahuasca in Peru.

If any of you listen to any of these songs, let me know what you think.

Pic is my former doggo. Lost her in the breakup.
>>
>>1194253
>ID Ultra Music Festival Anthen

*Anthem
>>
Vettä Vasten by Indica has me wanting to go back to both Germany -- where I saw them play at a festival -- and Finland where the band is from.
>>
Taro by Alt-J
>>
>>1191999
Home by edward sharpe and the magnetic 0s.

It reminds me of my first time going backpacking when I was 15. (the /out/ kind of backpacking but it was still far from home) It also reminds me of Olivia, the first girl I really had feelings for. Damn that was a good summer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.