[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firearms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ladies-home-companion.jpg (137KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
ladies-home-companion.jpg
137KB, 736x552px
I know that obtaining a firearm is basically impossible in most western countries, but I could see keeping a pistol on you if you're travelling via boat/land in more remote places. Have any of you ever carried a firearm for protection? Have you ever encountered arm criminal/paramilitary factions?
>>
>>1191841
No I have not seen arm criminals before.
Nevertheless sometimes you have to beware because they will target costlier portions like the liver and kidneys. So keep your eyes open. Actually keep them closed.
>>
>>1191841
use your brain you fucking idiot

if you're in someone elses country, a gun will get you fucked

either someone will see it an call the cops (pro tip, everyone in most countries will do this straight away)

hard to get a gun through most airports, and impossible in western airports
and anyone who would sell you one in country would make more selling you out

and if you had to use is, then what?
made enemies with a man, his family, his gang
he would just say "crazy white man CIA killer on the loose" and suddely veryone would be after you for real

you could also easily turn a robbery into a murder, in most of the world having a gun means you are a criminal
if a criminal sees you have a gun, you could well be shot on sight

"armed millitia" are police in rural areas, your government might paint them as terrorists or thugs, and in some places these groups can act as such, but they genuinely hold the place and authority of police

"paramilitaries" are either police, or regular soldiers
your government might not consider them such, but locals almost surely will; and will co-operate as such
>>
As an gun owning American myself if you feel the need to travel to foreign countries with a firearm or weapon, just stay home.

The world is less dangerous than you imagine.
>>
>>1191841
Are you American, by any chance?

I've travelled to some pretty sketchy places myself, and the idea of bringing a firearm, or weapon at all, didn't even occur to me. Been mugged a few times, and a firearm would definitely have made things worse. I can't really see a best case scenario. Friendly locals will fear you, hostile locals will see you as looking for trouble, and law enforcement will most definitely want a word with you.
>>
Pretty much the whole world knows that guns make things worse, it's only Americans that have been brainwashed into thinking that they make you safer.
If guns make people safer, then why isn't America the safest place ever? We have more guns than anyone. Our murder rates are sky-fucking-high.
And yes, I own one, when my grandfather died I got his revolver. It's fun to shoot, but I plan on never using it, even during a home invasion.
>>
>>1194994
pussy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.