[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pakistan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Have any anons travelled to Pakistan? Share your experiences. Please also mention whether you are someone with Pakistani origin or just someone who felt like travelling there.
>>
Bit of a stale thread but...I got held up at gunpoint to forcefully buy two carpets.
>>
>>1192076
Actually? How? Why wouldn't they just take your money?
>>
>>1192081
Me and a friend got pulled to one side in a bazaar. Held up with what looked like an UZI and forced to by two carpets at 50,000 Rupee.
I have no clue why they didn't just take the money.
>>
Lived there for half a year as an "expat". Overall experience is positive, that's something I will remember for a long time. Ask specific questions. Also cheese naan.
>>
>>1192090
Were they nice carpets at least?
>>
>>1191832

I went there about a decade ago for my uncles wedding (white, marrying a paki chick).
We all stayed in a weird mansion thing owned by a member of the brides family, I say weird because although it looked impressive, it was only like half built, the rooms were empty and had to sleep on shitty matresses on the floor, some of the walls had concrete or whatever still showing, half the plumbing was not connected etc.
Was only there a week. It was during december, so at the start of the week it was mild, but after a day or two it went very cold and there was this disgusting smog. The city is very polluted anyway but this joined with thick fog to make this vile smog, like those old photos of the London smog. Our flight kept getting cancelled due to it.
The people were nice enough, nobody hassled us in the market or anything, but as females we didnt go out alone.
The old city and fort are cool. The big mosque is abit disappointing, rather bland. There is a smaller older mosque in the old city that is worth seeing, it has beautiful tiles.
Went to the Tomb of Shah Jamal to see the sufi dancing, go to that if you can, its crazy. Everyone is smoking a ton of weed and they pass it all around even to foreigners.
The food is 2spicey4me. I also caught some stomach virus that nearly killed me, I had extreme diorreah every day, by the end of the week was shitting blood and ended up in hospital once i was home.
Although we never saw it happen, nearly every place we drove or went to had a suicide bomb within 24 hours, so the atmosphere was quite tense even though we were okay. I think its not so bad now.
One of my other uncles went there and got kidnapped, but he cried and they felt bad so let him go. Make of that what you will.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.