[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Staying at a hostel for the first time How do I win friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1479531741230.jpg (220KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1479531741230.jpg
220KB, 1280x852px
>Staying at a hostel for the first time
How do I win friends and influence at a hostel?
>>
>>1191235
Be social. If youre autistic have a beer or two, just dont get drunk and act a fool. Most people who go to hostels like to be social so it will be easier than you think to hit it off.
>>
>>1191235
Watch"The Beach". It has all the tips you need.

tl;dr

>Kill a shark
>>
>>1191235
being social at a hostel is so ridiculously easy.
buy snacks & food and share it with people...or just have a beer or two. don't sweat it.
>>
>>1191258
How difficult is it to find meth in Thailand?
>>
>>1191235
>make sure to proclaim that you want to challenge the king of the hostel on arrival.
>go to all the grills, tip your fedora and say m'lady
>don't take your anti psychotics at least 14 days before going there, nothing will make you more respected then shitting up the entire place in manic rage.

Congratulations everyone will love and respect you.
>>
What is a decent number of people (beds) in a hostel room before it's too much?
>>
>wake up before sunrise
>unroll your prayer mat
>pray fervently to Allah and his Prophet (PBUH)
>your fellow refugees will notice your great faith
>Allah will bless your great faith and reward you
>they will initiate you into a local terrorist cell
I recommend knowing basic chemistry and explosive construction beforehand. Inshallah OP
>>
>>1191544
Personally I always go for the private rooms when they have them available because its like a proper hotel but cheaper. You have the common areas to socialize anyway.

I have seen fucking 16 beds in one room in a hostile in barcelona. That was a little (a lot) much.
>>
how do you fuck her right in the pussy in a hostel?
>>
>>1191549
Imagine you are a dog, a dog fucks when it wants to and where it wants to, if anyone bothers you while you fuck her just look each person directly in the eyes and keep pumping.

Have no shame anon.
>>
>>1191275
>drugs
>in thailand
Holy hell, I sure hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>1191554
I smuggled in 5lbs of chewing gum the last time I went to Thailand. Sold it for the equivalent of $30,000 USD.
>>
>>1191552
But how do you meet people in order to fuck them?
>>
>>1191555
how'd you sell it? random people? details, pls, anon.
>>
>>1191558
>walk to vicinity of females
>make some offhand comment
>engage in conversation
>realize you're autistic and wake up from sleep gasping for breath
>turn on the computer and fap to jap cartoons
>>
>>1191561
Maybe I can offer them chewing gum
>>
>>1191554
>going to thailand
>not binging on meth and fucking ladyboys

what are you? gay?
>>
>>1191595
That's how hotwheels died tho.

RIP in potato
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.