[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in Hong Kong Guys what should i do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 20161208_094441.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_094441.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Im in Hong Kong Guys what should i do
>>
>>1189650

Plan your trip out of there?
>>
>>1189650
Whores
>>
>>1189650
Lets chill, I m native fluent, also here vacation. Wechat :parasanmike
>>
>>1189650
Stay in your room and browse 4chan since apparently that's all you're good for.
Faggot.
>>
>>1189650
Is that the view from where you're staying?
Have some noodles with me, I'm going to be in town this monday
>>
>>1189650
what are you into
>>
>>1189795

Staying in my room and browsing /b
>>
>>1189795
Op here any good places to buy good shit?
>>
File: IMG_0646.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
It's pretty nice out today. Climb the peak, go to Nan Lian Gardens, shop im Central. Tourist stuff dude.
>>
>>1189990
define good shit
computer/electronics stuff go shum shui po
touristy shit temple street/stanley
>>
>>1189667

why are russian girls 500? they have the nastiest roast beef pussies
>>
>>1189667
Any recommendations? Not OP but I'm planning a trip there. Might just ferry over to Macau for it instead though.
>>
If you degenerates wants yur pickle sucked, check go141.
>>
>>1190073
Yeah, that's my plan. Cheap and easy access.
>>
Visit that street that is entirely lined with stalls for pet goldfish and crabs and such
>>
>>1189650
Browse /b/ on the screen in Times Square or on one of the outlying islands.
>>
>>1189650
>Im in Hong Kong Guys
>what should i do
either cum or tell them you're not feeling it
kinda rude to let it go on for two days, m8
>>
>>1189650
go to the Temple Street night market and get yourself some good seafood
>>
>>1189650
Go lkf get fucking laid. Go 141 get fucking laid. Pro tip a condom in your wallet makes your octopus unreadable
>>
>>1189650

>Middle of street
>Scream TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN
>Light self on fire
>>
>>1189650
>>1190038
I would recommend holding your phone correctly to take a picture.
>>
Hong Kong. Land of the apartment building.
>>
>>1189650

based on the pics, hong kong looks like third world manhattan
>>
>>1189650
>what should i do
Rotate your fucking picture.

>>1190056
>computer/electronics stuff go shum shui po
>touristy shit temple street/stanley
I'll second this.

My new favourite place for tech is Dragon Centre in SSP, second favourite is Golden Arcade in SSP.

I like to use Jumbo Computer and order everything to pick up.
www.jumbo-computer.com/main.aspx

There's a bottom line which no HK retailer who sells genuine parts will go below, Jumbo are always exactly on that line along with a few other places but you only need one. If Jumbo is out of stock, there are another three shops on the same level that have the same stuff at the exact same prices, one is right next door to Jumbo.

Golden Arcade is good if you just want to browser and it's got several shops that stock high-end gaming stuff. Basically anything reasonably current can be found there plus the next-gen stuff.

>>1190075
>If you degenerates wants yur pickle sucked, check go141.
141 is an easy and safe way to get laid in HK if you're into that. Quality varies but that's what websites are for. miss148 is also good and has better search: http://miss148.com/eng/girl.php?GID=25233

>>1190237
>>Im in Hong Kong Guys
>>what should i do
>either cum or tell them you're not feeling it
>kinda rude to let it go on for two days, m8
kek, we've all been there.

>>1191932
>based on the pics, hong kong looks like third world manhattan
Second world. Except for the finance districts which make Manhattan look like second-world Hong Kong.

Around Star City or most of Central and Causeway Bay, it's all gleaming marble and glass and buildings that make you feel like you're going to get shot for defiling them with your filthy non-millionaire self.

A large part of Hong Kong is obsessed luxury goods and looking like millionaires live/work/shop there.
>>
>>1190059
>why are russian girls 500? they have the nastiest roast beef pussies
Blondes are more expensive because they're kind of a status symbol for Chinese men.
>>
>>1191991
>Blondes are more expensive
Thais, Flips etc tend to be a bit cheaper than local girls for sort of the opposite reason.
>>
>>1189650
drink in bar
>>
buy a ticket to japan
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.