[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aisle or window?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

Aisle or window?
>>
Window because you can almost sorta sleep against it if you really try. In the aisle you're fucked.
>>
>>1189609
short haul, 6 hours or less, window. Long haul I like aisle so I can go piss as much as I want without bothering people
>>
>>1189620
I'm exactly the opposite. I tried long haul aisle once and it was a goddamn torture when it came to trying to sleep. It's nice to have the window to lean against.
>>
>>1189609
Always window. I like to sleep if I can and if I can't I just want to sit there and not be bothered by people wanting to go piss.

I also enjoy the view outside.
>>
>>1189609
Aisle is best if you can afford a neck pillow. I can get extra leg room if I need it.
>>
>>1189631
>I can get extra leg room if I need it.
Unless flying Korean Air
>dem hips tho
>but still no ass
>>
window at all costs. dont even care about the window itself i just want the wall so i can wedge my hoodie or some bullshit between it and my head and have a comfy pillow

I can go the entire flight without pissing so thats never an issue.
>>
> excuse me, sir, only middle seats left
> 99% that you will be squeezed between two most overweight/smelly/noisy people possible
>>
Window of course.

I can stare out for 8 hours no problem. Makes the time fly by.
>>
>>1189609
window.

aisle is the worst, I'd rather bother someone else when I have to get up than be bothered by another person when I need to get up.. Window - first pick during free snack/drink time .. beautiful view of the land/ocean.. what more could you want. Aisle fucking sucks man!
>>
>>1189646
I know this feel. I can go even longer if it's out of a car/bus window. When I took a greyhound across the US, i only listened to music/used my laptop for a few hours a day, the rest of it was spent staring out the window. I was awake for 50 hours straight and wasn't even bored most of the time.
>>
>>1189625
maybe it's just the nature of my long hauls, but overnight and over an ocean there is not much to see except for close to take off and landing. This going from US to Asia (pacific). Or even US to Europe. With the inevitable layover in Europe, if going to the Middle East or around Europe, I prefer window.
>>
No, middle seat sucks. If you get center row long haul and it's not full you can get up to 3 - 4 seats to yourself. Even 2 seats to yourself is common
>>
Aisle ALL THE TIME MAN.

incase you gotta shit/piss, plus you can have your arm hang and let a leg out into the aisle. A little room goes a long way. Plus stewartess always see you better than a schmuck by a window.

if its a two seater on each aisle, it doesnt matter, but if its three or more. Ive always gone aisle seat.
>>
>>1189674

Aisle all the way. I stopped trying to get a window seat when I flew to NY and this 300 kg woman plopped down in the middle seat and lifted the arm rest. Immediately 100 kg of her flab oozed onto my body, all sweaty like bread dough. "You don't mind do you?" I spent the entire trip trying to scrunch myself into the fuselage of the plane.

After that, I always get an aisle seat, no questions asked.
>>
>>1189625
I went from Toronto to Hong Kong and there were some pretty cool views of glaciers and eventually the Gobi. You're usually going over the Arctic Circle, so there isn't that much ocean. People were kind of pissed that I was opening the window occasionally, but the people next to me were pretty grateful for some of the sights.
>>
>>1189683
>"You don't mind do you?"

Yes, I mind. I need the armrest.
>>
File: enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg (55KB, 625x430px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg
55KB, 625x430px
>>1189609
Usually on business or first with singapore airlines, get aisle and window. 3 windows in first class.
>>
>>1189609
I'm a devout aisle man. I fly to Asia a lot, and booze on planes, and I hate making the creaking, 170-year old grandmas I always wind up next to, who speak no English and seem to have no problem staying in their seats for an entire 12 hour flight, get up if I have to whizz. Of course, they're tiny enough that it would be easy to jump over them. But it's kind of offensive and they always get up as soon as they see you unbuckle your seat belt. And I can sleep badly anywhere.
>>
>>1189683
>Immediately 100 kg of her flab oozed onto my body, all sweaty like bread dough. "You don't mind do you?" I spent the entire trip trying to scrunch myself into the fuselage of the plane.

I take no pride in chuckling about it, since this could very well happen to me.
>>
Aisle, helps with nabbing an empty row if one is available when you're on the outside too, which is obviously by far the best option long haul.
>>
>>1190274

I will have you know that I felt violated after she assaulted me with her belly flab. And she didn't even buy me dinner, either. Never called, no flowers, nothing
>>
>>1189609
I can't understand these people that claim to be able to sleep better against the window. All those vibrations from the side of the plane prevent me from sleeping.
>>
>>1190401
Better vibrations than having nothing to rest your head against.
>>
>>1190401

actually those vibrations make me sleep really well
I also love sleeping in busses, trains or cars while they are moving
>>
>>1189609
Window. Always.
>>
Aisle for international flights, window for domestic. Duh.
>>
Window for shorter flights. I used to ask for window for long-haul as well, but I realized I wasn't drinking enough... So past year I ask for aisle on long-haul, and then I can drink and walk as much as I want.
>>
Short range, window. Long range, aisle.
>>
Wherever the luck of the draw puts me.
>>
i usualy try get in amongst all the doggos in the under carriage
>>
>>1189609
Window if there's enough space for me to get up to pee without disturbing others. Aisle otherwise.
>>
>wanting to get woken up every time some mongoloid wants a piss
>wanting to get hit in the elbow or knee with the drink cart
>wanting to stare at frumpy flight attendant ass all flight
>wanting to smell the ass of every passer-by on their way to and from the bathroom
>wanting people's shit immediately in your face the moment the plan stops at the gate

I mean I always knew aisle people were stupid. I guess I'm just surprised there are so many of you.
>>
All you spoiled cunts complaining about the seats on a fucking thing that gets you from point A to point B. Top kek
>>
>>1191421
>fucking spoiled fucks trying to spend their 14 hour flight in comfort by making a choice that costs them nothing, top lel I'll have you know I fly by holding on to the landing gear, that's how normal people do it
>>
>>1189620
This. Last time an old man we sleeping and I didn't want to wake him. It was brutal
>>
>>1189620
>>1191607
I just fast from food and water 12 hours before departure time so I don't have to piss or shit on the plane.
>>
>>1191610
I'd rather get up to piss than do that to my body
>>
Window every time. I'd rather watch the landscape than the in-flight films t b h
>>
>>1189634
is korean air's leg room shit?
>>
>>1191724
No. Just you will be constantly bumped into by the qt3.14 air stewardesses. Who all have wide hips, though skinny, and are constantly in the aisles. More than other airline flight attendants, it seems.
>>
My flight to Thailand next month is aisle, front of row

>All these manlets who don't need leg space
>>
>>1190910
this is the only correct choice
>>
Best seats? 1/2
>>
>>1192553
2/2
>>
>>1192553
>>1192554

Enjoy all that engine noise
>>
>>1189609
Last middle row, aisle. No one bothers you, no one is gonna bump on your back, no engine noise, cabin crew & toilets right by you. Sometimes you can put carry-on behind your seat against the wall if cabin crew are not being bitchy. Also, if the plane is not fully loaded chances are higher that empty seats are in the back.
>>
>>1189609
CENTER

I separated normie couple and when the guy asked me to move I just say "No." and watch him get triggered.
>>
File: 1470699032887.jpg (12KB, 181x220px) Image search: [Google]
1470699032887.jpg
12KB, 181x220px
>>1192849
Haha, anon, roasties gonna roast ree ))
>>
>>1192844
Good for you, that's an easy one to gety On 777 it's so not for me... I just target the area around the front of the wing these days, cause the place that you mentioned had so much shaking and cracking in turbulance on a 777 that I couldn't sleep. (And I can sleep nearly anywhere.)
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.