[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegas done right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4320x1806px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4320x1806px
Looking for Vegas-related information, such as best hotels, best shows, bargains, right amount of funds to bring for gambling, other cool activities in the surrounding area.
>>
>>1189024
That's great you need to be more specific. Such as what star hotel you want, when you're planning to be in Vegas (almost all bargain deals depend on when you're going), how long you're staying (this will determine how much money you should bring), what your budget is, etc.
>>
How is the nightlife in the city of Las Vegas (not the strip in Paradise)?
>>
Not OP. How far off the strip do I need to go to find a decent bar? Staying at the bellagio. Something more relaxed to chat with the bartenders and other patrons.
>>
>>1189409
Fremont Street downtown is always fun if you're looking for something off-strip.
>>1189557
There's plenty of relaxed bars on the strip but they're usually high end. Stayed at the Trump my last visit for instance and the bar was super relaxed, but it wasn't cheap obviously.
>>
>>1189024
join the MLife rewards program. you'll get some killer deals.

Try the buffets at the nicer hotels, like Bellagio, Aria, Caeser's, and it wont completely drain your wallet. These upscale steakhouses and restaurants tend to cost a lot, and the amount of food you get isn't much, unless you're looking for flavor over fullness.

Always ask for a complimentary upgrade when checking in. you may have to bribe them, but a $20 tip can go a long way
>>
>right amount of funds to bring for gambling
are you able to wipe your own ass? jesus christ, why would you even need to ask such a question lmao
>>
>>1189557
I'm curious. Why even go to Vegas if you want just a normal "relaxed" bar? Do you live in the middle of nowhere or something?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.