[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here, looking for travel tip. I'd like to pend some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1103.jpg (815KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
815KB, 2048x1536px
Newfag here, looking for travel tip.

I'd like to pend some time in New York to visit my family, but I live in the Southwestern side of Florida, along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. I'm looking for relatively inexpensive ways to go to New York. Preferably bus.
>>
That's a long fucking bus ride, dude

That being said, Greyhound is pretty cheap if you buy your tickdts ahead of time online
>>
>>1189045
Okay, I live not too far from a bus stop, I think. How many days would the bus ride take? How many stops do they need to take?

That picture in my OP is of my shit town. Punta Gorda, Florida. Spanish for "Fat Tip". Something something historical bullshit Ponce De Leon whatever is all this town to say for itself.
>>
>>1189192
>all this town HAS to say for itself
>>
>>1189192

Would take like 16-18 hours if the bus doesn't stop. It'll tell you exactly on the itinerary on the bus website. Go check some out.
>>
>>1189196
Very cool, thank you. Do you happen to know when travel starts to cheapen after season?
>>
>>1189197
Greyhound is never particularly expensive if you pay ahead. I paid 22 dollars to go from NYC to DC.
>>
>>1189212
Looks like it'll be $99 for the trip, not half bad. Cheaper than flying, probably.
>>
>>1189264

>$99 for a 18 fucking hour greyhound busride
>not including any form of food, traffic, or delay
>not bad

Literally .5 seconds of google searching reveals a flight from miami to nyc is in the same exact price range. For 3 hours of relatively comfy travel vs FUCKING 18 HOURS OF HELL.

But hey if you are too dumb and lazy to figure this out on your own i suppose you would fit right in with the typical bus rider crowd.
>>
>>1189287
Yeah, but I don't live in Miami. Flights out of my town are expensive. Miami is on the complete other side of Florida relative to me.
>>
>>1189287
Is NYC to Miami really that cheap by flight? I was looking for NYC to New Orleans and it was at least 250 each way everywhere I looked (IIRC).
>>
File: 1477260602150.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1477260602150.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>1189353

then why not your nearest big city? Tampa?
>>
>>1189391
I'm the other guy, I just looked up flights from NYC to Miami and round trip is about 300 dollars at least
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.