[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the fact that I'm too ugly to be an average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

How do I get over the fact that I'm too ugly to be an average traveler and never getting to fully enjoy it?

I feel like I'm missing out on a lot because of my looks. Not just relationship wise but the usual, finding people to travel with and making friends etc. Kinda sucks sometimes cause everything is so much harder or impossible.
>>
>>1188313
If you are a man, it's not your looks, but lack of confidence
>>
File: tumblr_mk2lpdmgfe1qf4hg2o1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk2lpdmgfe1qf4hg2o1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x561px
>>
>>1188322
Can't be confident when you look like shit, bro.
>>
>>1188744
Yes you can. Look at all the ugly rappers
>>
>>1188749
$$$$$$
>>
>>1188313
At the risk of starting a flame war, as sometimes happens when the topic is brought up, I suggest you learn pickup. Focus on daygame, as it has the least amount of weirdos. I used to be like you, thought that dating a blind girl was my only way out of loneliness. Turns out that when you work on your confidence, and socializing abilities life gets MUCH easier when it comes to interacting with people. As a guy, it tends not to be your looks, unless you're deformed or morbidly obese.
>>
>>1188752
>believing the rappers have money meme

But seriously, getting with women, and this extends to all people really, is not about good you look, but how good you make them feel. Nobody wants to be around you because you are a depressing fuck, not because of how you look.
>>
>>1188313
Do drugs.
>>
>>1188775
How does one stop being a depressing fuck?

>>1188778
I do, what does this have to do with anything?

>>1188773
I initially started this thread not with the intention of getting advice on how to get laid. I should have figured out it would turn this way. It's not just about getting laid for me, I believe there's more I'm missing out on here. Having said that, whenever I looked into these pickup techniques it was just decent or good looking guys doing what any of them can do anyways, doesn't help someone like me at all...
>>
>>1188900
>How does one stop being a depressing fuck?
fake it until you make it
>>
LOOKS
MONEY
STATUS

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

Just max out your looks then make a lot of money.
>>
>>1189812
>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME
I'm very very short, used to be fat so my bodyframe is kinda fucked up even though I'm not fat any more (I guess I can do something here by working out a lot), and my face has zero redeeming qualities.

Money doesn't really do anything unless you have so much of it that you just don't care how much you spend. I have quite a bit of money but I don't have enough to just bankroll my way to anything decent. I have no status.
>>
>>1188900
>How does one stop being a depressing fuck?
if you can afford it go to a psychiatrist, it'll help a lot. asking here is asking for shit advice.
>>
No one really cares in hostels in Asia. You can be butt ugly and still get invited along on the hostel adventures.

Anyway I suggest going to a place where they love white guys to improve your confidence. Go take a trip to Cebu or Davao in the Philippines, get on tinder, change your life outlook.
>>
>>1188405
shit i think this is my problem
>>
>>1188744
This.

People always say "just be confident"
But that's just code for be confident AND have a reason to be confident.

If you're just confident and ugly people think you're a creep, or even a threat.
>>
>>1191210
I feel this all the time bro. It only happens when I try to be overly friendly with girls, and I don't even mean like flirting or saying something inappropriate. There's a point they reach where they seem to almost be offended when I try to talk to them. I get this all the time too, I don't think people who haven't experienced this understand it or ever will.

>>1190959
I should have done this years ago.
>>
>>1191374
Seconding the psychiatrist thing. I went through this weird stage of really hating myself after a girl I liked broke up with me. Sounds kind of pathetic but it really defeated me, I stayed inside for months and drank myself to near death and lost all confidence in myself.
I'm not fixed yet, I'm all kinds of fucked up but psychiatry is really helping and it's never too late.
>>
1) Max out your initial capabilities. Get fit. Learn how to dress. Groom yourself.
2) Start making money. no one likes poor fucks. If you're super duper ugly, pay a good doctor to fine tune your face a bit.
3) After 1 and 2, concentrate on your charisma. Actually, you will be much more confident by that point already - achievements are the best motivators. But anyway, learn how to move/speak to make it look natural.

Ready to do this? Takes 5-10 years from scratch. Or are you just a whiny cuck who wants some attention?
>>
>>1191382
I'm on my way there. Lost about 50lbs, still need to drop 15ish or so but overall I don't look fat any more. I have about 120k in my bank accounts/savings/investments. I'm never going to get rich though, I just don't have the skills for that. My charisma is alright, I'm not a derp or anything like that. I just need to work on making conversation skills so that I can make them more interesting, not that I don't have things to talk about it's just I always feel like I tell stories in a not so interesting fashion. Anyways, I've made about 20 friends in the last month since I moved, I can count on about 4-5 of them to hang out with me and I'm going to get a few others in on it too so like I said, not a complete derp.

Unfortunately it doesn't translate well with girls, even when I just want to befriend them. They talk to me and add me on facebook when we meet but the moment I start suggesting hanging out (in an obviously platonic matter) it never goes anywhere.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.