[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shanghai, China

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Fang Lijun (1993).jpg (4MB, 4000x3086px) Image search: [Google]
Fang Lijun (1993).jpg
4MB, 4000x3086px
I will be in Shanghai for 3 weeks this winter to practice the language and learn about the culture, and plan to stay in hostels. I am currently about HSK 4/5 or so and can converse somewhat and read many characters.

The plane tickets are bought, I have a visa/passport, and have yet to get immunizations. All that's left to find is stuff to do.

Has anyone been to Shanghai before and know of some fun stuff to do over this three-week stretch?
>>
if you are into art stuff go visit long museum and the west bund
>>
I lived just outside Shanghai for almost 4 years. I hated that city. What a polluted mess. But to be fair I didn't spend too much time in it.
>>
>>1188183
I'm going to be traveling outside the city a bit, so please let me know if there's any interesting spots near where you lived
>>
I lived in Hongkou district for 2 years.

To say "What is there to do?" is too broad of a question.

Best bet is to find an expat forum and find parties. There are a lot of parties, and you'll have a pretty good time.

I enjoyed spending time in the few cigar lounges and drinking, I found the company better. I went to a couple bath houses/hostels, fucking the first girl there is kind of fun but after the first time its not. It is kind of like fucking a blow up doll.

Find a bunch of random girls online now, chat a bit, and hang out with them when you go there.

There is tons of shit to do.
>>
>>1188203
Thanks for the response. Your advice will be helpful for my travel
>>
>>1188203
Could you describe the clubbing scene in Shanghai? I'm going to study abroad at Fudan Uni this spring, would appreciate some info.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.