[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How cheap is shit right now in Ukraine??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (4KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
4KB, 480x319px
I wanna go on vacation.
>>
also, is it possible to buy plane tickets outside of ukraine, using the exchange rate?
>>
it's a country where the average person makes $10 a day
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Lviv
>>
>>1187736
The cost of accommodation in Kiev is very high.
Hotels often overbook.
I usually homestay but it's still quite pricey.
>>
>>1187820
>The cost of accommodation in Kiev is very high.
Not true at all -- you can get an entire apartment on AirBnB for 40 USD or less a night, and if you use a Ukrainian site the price will be even lower...but good luck with the language barrier.

Everything in Ukraine is super cheap -- a taxi ride around the city costs maybe 3 USD, third class train tickets across the country cost 7 - 20 USD, a great meal can cost 10 USD or less...

I was there over the summer and I had a great time.
>>
>>1187736
Ukraine is extremely cheap. Plan to visit it in January. Hope I won't face any problems as I'm from Russia
>>
>>1187827
>40 USD or less a night
m8 that's the prices you can get in Amsterdam. :D
>>
>>1188084
That's 40 USD for a hotel or entire AirBnB apartment, not for a hostel
A hostel in Ukraine would be 5 - 10 USD

Kyiv prices are nowhere close to Amsterdam prices
>>
Ukraine is probably the cheapest country on earth

$500/month for luxury apartments downtown
$50/hour hookers
eating out is cheaper than buying groceries
>>
I went in May of 2016. I visited Lviv, Kiev, and Odessa.

>Average 10 hour train ticket in 3rd class was about $6

>I paid $8 for a first class express train from Lviv to Kiev 10 minutes before departure

>Loaf of bread cost me about $0.05 in a supermarket

>Bread, sliced meat and cheese, 1.5L water bottle, snack = about $1.50

>Steak dinner plus drinks for two in a centrally located restaurant = less than $15

>$19 for entire AirBnB apartment 1 minute from main square

>$8/hour for 7/10 hookers, average about $30/hour for 8/10 hookers according to website

>Friend pays $80 the month for a two bedroom flat next to a metro station in Kiev

>$0.15 for a ride on the Kiev metro

I spoke to a Ukranian girl on the train from Warsaw-Lviv and she told me that people living in the Carpathian region of Ukraine make an average of $50-$200 a month which seems crazy to me because I make more than the high end of that a day.

Just realize that you get what you pay for. Government services are completely unreliable and nothing is ever on time or functions properly.
>>
File: Satã.jpg (104KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
Satã.jpg
104KB, 960x768px
>>1188146
>$500/month for luxury apartments downtown
That sounds unrealistic. Is that for reals?
>>
>>1188176

where did you find $8/hour hookers wtf man? sites or street walkers?
>>
>>1188146
luxury apartments downtown for 500 dollars?????? No
>>
>>1188252

yes, shut the fuck up suka
>>
Hi!
Icнyє бaгaтo бpeхнi в цьoмy pядкy.
бaгaтo iнфopмaцiї, цe цe пpocтo нe тaк.
>>
>>1188290
>хoхлooтpицaниe
Hичeгo, cкopo пpивыкнeшь к cтaтycy eвpoпeйcких филлипин, кyдa eдyт тoлькo зa дeшeвыми пpocтитyткaми
>>
>>1188176
>Just realize that you get what you pay for. Government services are completely unreliable and nothing is ever on time or functions properly.
So it's India but with hohols instead of pooloos?
>>
>>1188249
i think he means 80$

can confirm, ukraine is cheap as fuck. I know a guy who work half a year in his home country and spend the other 6month in kiev where he bought an nice appartement for 30.000€ wich is really nothing. It can be the perfect country for someone who make money online and want to live cheaply
>>
>>1188146
False. Nepal is, For about 90 dollars a month you can get a 5+ bedroom apartment on city center.
>>
>>1188312
Bи нe yкpaїнcький
>>
>>1188669

Ukraine is part of Russia, speak Russian cyka blyat
>>
File: 80663678_257776.jpg (47KB, 580x527px) Image search: [Google]
80663678_257776.jpg
47KB, 580x527px
кpым нaш

How safe is Ukraine for a westerner?
How easy is it to get by with basic Russian and English?
>>
>>1188760
They don't know English, and don't want to know Russian
>>
>>1188763
>don't want to know Russian
Maybe some of them, but overall it's wrong to say that.
Even when I was in Lviv (a very patriotic city where most people hate Russia) I heard many people speak Russian.
>>
>>1188760
very safe if you aren't retarded, don't go out on midnight strolls and don't wear expensive shit, also travel in a small group or look tough

I went solo last March and I felt more scared in Rome than i did in Kiev or Lviv

Also can vouch for cheap as fuck, going to the grocery store was so fucking satisfying

also yeah the language barrier is tough to breach, but if you know Russian, you'll be good enough
>>
>>1188853
Correctly is L'vov. Maby it was a russians? ))
>>
>>1187736
Bump

Are you going there?
>>
>cheapest flight to kiev from Brisbane, Aus is $3200
wtf is going on here, are airlines now afraid to operate there
>>
>>1190842

yeah, airlines are afraid of getting shit posted by kangaroos
>>
>>1190851
losing money vs handling some friendly bantz

Yeh I know which one i would prefer
>>
>>1190842
Until recently they also would have made you get a visa.
>>
My family immigrated from a small village in Ternopil province, kind of middle of nowhere, what else is good in western Ukraine? I'm going to Germany over the summer and I may have a few days to travel to Ukraine, definitely hitting the village and Kiev but have no other plans set in stone.
>>
>>1187736
I was there about a year ago. it was asia cheap.
>>
>>1191093
lviv is nice. Carpathian mountains are nice. do you speak Russian or ukranian? it's not the easiest place to travel.
>>
>>1188853
people mix up Russian and ukranian even in lviv. in most of the country you will hear more Russian, but the menus and signs and stuff are in ukranian.
>>
File: 157.jpg (464KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
464KB, 1600x1071px
>>1191093
Lvov, Chernovtsi, Kamianets-Podilskyi
>>
>>1191109
Nope, just English and mediocre German. I am a bit concerned about the language barrier but I tend to get into a research frenzy before I travel so I think I should have everything worked out.
>>
>>1191128
Lviv looks beautiful, considering my limited time in Ukraine would it be worth skipping Kiev and Just focus on the western regions?
>>
>>1191179
I went to Kiev and had an OK time getting around with the language barrier. Many street signs are in Latin characters. Around the touristy areas were cheap restaurants that had English menus. There were also vending machines for alcohol. Water is shit so plan on buying from a supermarket or gas station. Public transport was a no go for me, I spent some extra and just hired a driver to take me to spots. I felt safe there. Best spots for me were the Chernobyl museum, and the golden gate.
>>
>>1191223

lol ukraine is safe if you aren't a retard
>>
>>1188853
> Lviv
> Not Lwow

Get out hohol/Ruski scum. Lwow is Sarmatian clay.
>>
>>1191183
If you want to look at Polish architecture/achievements why not just go to Poland for a trip. It isn't as cheap but it's way safer, cleaner and it's still very cheap.
>>
>>1191267
Lviv, Ukraine is a Ukrainian city and Kyiv is the center of all slavic peoples dating back to Kyivan Rus. (-:
>>
>>1191269

are you retarded? poland isn't any more dangerous than ukraine and ukraine isn't any more dangerous than poland

leave your basement once in a while shit lord
>>
>>1191294
>Poland isn't dangerous

Tell that to a brotha
>>
Ukraibe is fine. Just dont go to Crimea or wear Russian flags wherever you go.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.