[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of going to Bruges or similar Europen destination around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (111KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 620x388px
Thinking of going to Bruges or similar Europen destination around 19th of December.
Looking for Christmas markets, festive vibes and cheer.

Any input would be appacited.
>>
I can imagine the crowds. Bruges is bad enough already when there's no Christmas around.
>>
>>1187372
I hadn't considered that, it will be heaving... But it's not unmanageable.
>>
>>1187366
Go to Ghent instead. Bruges is lame.
>>
>>1187366
Sounds like a good idea, its a fairytale fucking town.
>>
>>1187390
Seconding this. I've been to both, both are pretty towns, but Ghent might not be filled with half a million tourists at the time.

Otherwise, mid-sized German cities might offer what you need - Augsburg, Nuremberg, ..
>>
>>1187414
>>1187390
Cheers guys, thanks. I'm looking to book tonight .
>>
>>1187578
Basically what the other anon said about Ghent, but I'd suggest going through the area. It's awfully small (assuming you're American), it takes 30 minutes to go from Bruges to Ghent, and an hour to get to Antwerp from Ghent (roughly the same to Brussels)

So if you wanna go to that area, just move around, the trains work fairly well and it gives you some time to read about the place you're going to

But in terms of booking, Ghent is more in the middle of all of those cities, so booking a place to stay in Ghent would be the most efficient i think
>>
>>1187603
Cheers pal, I'm English and only going for a couple of nights, as it's easy to get to via Eurostar changing trains in Brussels.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.