[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1480612317352-633293696.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1480612317352-633293696.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I need suggestions. I am trying to figure out where I can travel for 2 weeks in January. I am an American that speaks English and some Spanish, living in Germany. I want to go somewhere that isn't the cliche type of tourist destination like london, Paris or Las vegas. I've been to czech, poland, sweden, switzerland, ireland, guam, japan, thailand, and south Korea (not looking to do a repeat). I want to go somewhere that will have a cheap ass living cost, where I can drink, possibly mingle with locals, and potentially bang local girls. I'm trying to stay around Europe, Asia, and Australia but it isn't 100% necesary...just not trying to spend over $800 on just a flight
>>
>>1187321
Anywhere in southeast asia sounds like it would fit your needs. Soecifically Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam/Philippines/Malaysia
>>
>>1187322
>>1187321
Just saw that You have already been to Thailand, but the rest of the list remains valid. I do hope you don't consider a "repeat" as a universally bad thing though. Taveling to the same country but a different region can create vastly different experiences. We all travel for our own reasons though. To each his own.
>>
>>1187324
Lol, don't get me wrong. I have a limited amount of time here in Europe so I'd prefer not to repeat. I'd go back to Thailand, but I feel like I dodged a bullet..I fucked 2 whores knowingly and a third that turned out to be a whore....who bled all over the place, a random 4th, and almost a lady boy....but came back clean. I feel like if I went back I'd go more extreme. So it almost feels risky. I'd also go back to Ireland because they like to party and there are lots of hot girls that like Americans. Any of those countries in particular though?
>>
We have the best in Medellín Colombia welcome
>>
>>1187329
>Colombia
I was actually considering going to colombia! The best women? Lol
>>
>>1187321
Panama
>>
>>1187338
Belize, may be dangerous. Point is Latin America best fits your criteria as seen by>>1187329 >>1187338
>>
>>1187338
Sounds like it, but I am not too concerned with not being able to speak the language.

Anybody have specific city suggestions for these countries?
>>
>>1187340
Obviously Panama City for Panama. PC is more popular as an expat destination than tourist, which makes it better as a tourist destination over the more popular Costa Rica
>>
>>1187340
Isla Colon, Panama is p. cool. Stay in a hostel, drink cheap, surf, snorkel, bike up the island. There's a bit of a divide between locals and tourists though.
>>
>>1187337
The women in colombia are incredible, but the best are in santiago de cali.
>>
Gonna be lurking in this thread. I live on the east coast of the US an am hoping to travel somewhere this winter. Went to Thailand last year so I'd like somewhere that's not too far, I don't think I'm up to another 14 hr flight just yet.
Is Spain nice in the winter? Or maybe somewhere in South America?
>>
>>1187500
Some people already mention south and central America as good choices. My friend from Spain heard about me contemplating travels and said "Madrid for theaters and Barcelona for Beaches". I know there is a party island in Spain too, Ibiza. Very popular, don't know how it is this time of year though. I've been to too many beaches so it doesn't appeal to me, but the stories people tell makes it a point of interest still.
>>
>>1187322
Anybody know anything about indonesia?
>>
>>1187496
Ha, very good advice. Thanks
>>
>>1187500
I have been to the Cadíz area in Southern Spain in February and the weather was nice. Bonus if you go during Carnival time, prior to Lent, which was in February that year (2014).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.