[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All-Inclusive Mexico Vacation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (9KB, 332x152px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 332x152px
alright /trv/ i'm a total travel noob so I figured I'd ask the internet for some help.

the gf and i are looking to end 2016 or start 2017 with an all inclusive vacation. that being said we can't really decide where to go.

We are leaning towards Mexico because she's never been. Keep in mind we don't want to do much other than to drink our asses off and eat. We don't party so it doesn't have to have great night life. I've been to Cancun and kind of hated it so she doesn't seem to want to visit that side.

Puerto Vallarta seems the next best, as I've had family that has gone and loved it. That being said it, I've heard its getting dated and just full of older couples there. We'd like people close to our age, early twenties to mid thirties. Also that the weather isnt the greatest in January.

I know there are many other destinations that are plausible, Playa del Carmen, Cabo, Punta Cana, and even more obscure places I don't know much about.

Any input would be awesome!

>tl;dr: vacation to mexico in jan 2017, which is the best place to go? must be all inclusive and 4.5-5 stars, we want to feel spoiled.
>>
>>1186939
Inb4 the Real Travelerâ„¢ crowd shows up
>>
I would recommend Punta Cana.
Personally I have been to hotel Occidental Punta Cana, which is cool because there's a night club attached to the resort, and all the people from other resorts go there (there's only like 2-3 night clubs in Punta Cana).
Food and drinks are great, rooms are decent, beach is superb. Anyway you can check prices as they're pretty straight-forward; more luxurious = more expensive.
The only thing that sucks about Punta Cana is you won't want to leave the hotel. As soon as you step out of the gates and venture into the city, every fucking body asks you for money and shit, it's annoying.

Pueto Vallarta meh... don't go there. The beach suck. As for Playa Del Carmen, it's a bit like Cancun, except more calm and with less drunk douchebags.

PS: can you / would you consider Cuba? Best bang for the buck
>>
>>1186939
They are all the same. You won't get out of the hotel territory anyway, and inside it is no different from any other resort anywhere in the world.
>>
>>1187076
>I hate beach resorts and so should you

You don't know shit
>>
>>1187069
i wouldnt mind cuba my brother used to frequent there, however, i heard they sometimes get issues with running water and what not, then again he always did it on the cheap.

gf kind of set on Mexico, she loves mexican food and shit.

ya im aware of the begging/ harassment it was the same in cancun pretty annoying, which is why i dont want to leave the resort anyway, and once you've been to one set of ruins you've been to them all imo.
>>
Try Xolbox, or somewhere in Baja (ie Cabo)
>>
Have stayed and done the 'resort travel trips' to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cancun and many more.

If you are JUST looking for good resort life just go to Cabo.

Super easy to just do nothin inside the boundaries and just walk down the beach. Get drunk inside or out on the beach it doesnt matter. It was also my favorite beach so close to a resort. If you want to venture out its safe aswell, minus the taxi drivers. The bay/marina area has some very nice restaurants, i even brought them shitloads of fish and ate for free and let them keep the rest to sell, super cool place.

Just always be aware of your surroundings anywhere in mexico, easy enough
>>
>>1186939
What did you hate about Cancun? We don't want to recommend someplace else you would hate.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.