[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disneyland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Anyone here /Disneyland/?

Be it Disneyland Resort, Disney World, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, or Hong Kong, let's discuss it here.

>favorite rides
>tips
>gripes
>>
The best restaurants are not in the parks; they are in the on-site hotels.
>>
>>1186742
Now that school district employees no longer get discounts, it's way overpriced.
>but anon, it was always expensive
not if you worked for a school in LA county
>>
>>1186854

universal and six flags have more stuff anyway
>>
>>1186854
>>1186948
Good, keep the poors out of Disneyland.
>>
>gripes

People who take their baby/toddler to these places. I cannot fathom why people would do this. For one thing the child has no point of reference of who the hell Mickey Mouse is let alone be amused by him at that age for long.
Moreover - it's hot and you're often standing in queues for ages. I've seen it time and again where the child is miserable 90% of the time and the parents just as much.
>>
>>1186948
>universal and six flags have more stuff anyway
...as long as you don't have little kids with you. When that happens to you, suddenly a wide array of family-friendly rides that everyone can go on at once becomes more valuable than the big thrill rides.
>>
>>1187274
>People who take their baby/toddler to these places.
When you are under 3, you get in free. Also...
>Implying we don't show them old Disney cartoons or that they have new shows featuring these same characters on various kid show TV channels.
>>
I live an hour away from Disney world.

Fuck that place and all the stupid snowbirds it brings to this area. Traffic already sucks across the entire fucking state without them.

It does employ a shitload of people though so that's cool.
>>
>>1187833
this, paleskins please fuck off back to ohio

>>1186804
both have mostly trash restaurants
>>
>>1187978
>both have mostly trash restaurants
You just have to know where the good ones are. The premier restaurant in Disney World, Victoria & Albert's, is one of only two 3-star Michelin-rated restaurants in Florida.

Other good ones:
Kimono's, Swan Resort
Il Mulino's, Swan Resort
Yachtsman's Steakhouse, Yacht Club Resort
California Grille, Contemporary Resort
Morimoto's, Disney Springs
All the restaurants in Animal Kingdom Lodge
>>
>>1187978
>paleskins please fuck off back to ohio
Paleskins are the only people who can afford Disney now.
>>
>>1186742
I went to club 33 a few times. Yes, it serves alcohol and is probably the best restaurant in Disneyland. But don't feel too disappointed that you can't get in, besides the excluvity and history the restaurant itself is nothing special in fine dining.
>>
>>1188355
Like I said, they are mostly trash, those are a few of hundreds of restaurants, and there are better options elsewhere in orlando.
>>1188356
you forgot brazilians and chinese.
>>
>>1187821
Yeah, both have their benefits. Prefer thrill rides, but still have so much nostalgia for the Disney parks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.