[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Czech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cz.png (29KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
cz.png
29KB, 2560x1707px
Is there anyone from Czech Republic here to help? I'm gonna spend my next vacation there and I'm wondering if it's possible to exchange BRL currency (brazilian) to crowns just fine, because the dollar and euro here is extremelly high and I didn't want to lose so much money in a double convertion.

So if anyone knows how are the most popular currencies in Prague to exchange, I'd be very glad. Thanks
>>
Where are the yurop travelers to help
>>
>>1185475
I'm not from CZ but I know they convert RAI at the main station and at the airport (don't know about the actual rate).
Your best bet is a credit card and just suck up that $5 foreign transaction fee. Pull out about the equivalent of $500 in the local currency from a ATM, select the transaction to be booked in Kronen so you get the Visa or Mastercard bank transaction rate instead of the terrible local rate and done.
Also if you can pay by card do it, it's just a 1-2% transaction fee on the actual bank rate, still much cheaper than the exchange booth rates & fees.
>>
>>1185481
I have to tell you, even exchanging paper money at the airport will be cheaper than doing anything in brazil. The crazily high rates they might have there is not even close to what we have here, so it's still worth.

I was just wondering if I Czech Republic actually has these "not usual" currencies there. But thanks for the tip
>>
>>1185486
They don't use Brazilian rates, they use the official bank rate of the centers where they process visa or MC transactions. They use the sam rate no matter if you use a US, Chinese, German or Brazilian card in the CZ to use a ATM.
>>
>>1185497
I see, so no money exchanges for brl?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.