[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colombia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

File: alexa-vega1.jpg (64KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
alexa-vega1.jpg
64KB, 656x656px
I speak spanish at about a 3 year old level, but I decided Im going to make my first trip to Spanish People In Custody land....

Colombia seems to have the best looking women, and Im going to sign up for a mail order bride service in that area.

How can I avoid getting robbed, drugged, or kidnapped? Is this a real concern (especially because i'm meeting attractive strange women)?

I know there are some NO GO areas in the forest, should I just pick a safer country where I can still find attractive women or is Colombia worth the risk (venezuela sounds like I will get shot walking off the plane).
>>
>>1184987
>you will never press your face between her cheeks and smell her ass.

It's not fair!
Is facesitting a common practice in Colombia?
>>
So... you wanna go to Columbia to meet women? Aren't there any women in your city..?
>>
yah, but im average at best and tinder sucks if your average/ugly looking male

colombian girls just want their gtfo green card, and im cool with that...

Not like im going to marry them...
>>
>>1185010
Fair enough, but I would advise you to study pua
>>
>>1185010
>Not like im going to marry them...

That's the way for them to get a green card, bro.
Then comes the divorce in the USA, where it's female-sided. Good luck.

Advice: find yourself a good girl and stay with her.
>>
>>1185004
Don't be one of those guys.

>>1185011
>but I would advise you to study pua
Waste of time. His skin and eyes (if blue) will take care of him. No need to pay for lessons to learn to act like a douche, it's not necessary where he's going and even if it did help him back home the truth is that they are girls whom it would be best not to succeed with.

He's trying to maximize his whiteness. It's a wise choice, much better than staying home and getting cucked.
>>
>>1185024
No, i have hazel eyes.
But when you say "white" in America it means like this picture of a famous actor.

Or do you mean rico suave.

I dont need help finding latinas... I'm just scared that 1/2 of them will be criminals trieing to rob me, or get me to buy them/send them money.
>>
How dangerous is colombia compared to ecuador, peru or chile?

Colombianas are hotter (bigger tits more plastic surgery), but I know its kind of super dangerous compared to most of south america?

Will i have a giant red target on my back, saying rob and rape me cause i'm a white american?
>>
>>1185033
Just stick to decent areas and don't act a cunt.
>>
First, a mail order bride comes to you, hence the name...ordered in the mail.

Second, if you don't marry them, they don't get the green card.

Hey, if you want to travel to places where you can date girls that are better then you can get at home, no problem, but most of the time, they want to be with you more for your money than skin color.

I have had a few friends to the mail order bride thing. They sign up for a service, e-mail and skpe with the girls for a while. Then they go meet them or several on one trip. Then they pick someone and marry them and bring them home.

You don't go try and meet someone on a short trip, unless its short term fun.
>>
>>1185030
It means like Owen Wilson.

>I'm just scared that 1/2 of them will be criminals trieing to rob me, or get me to buy them/send them money.

Pretty much guaranteed, that's kind of the expectation anon.
>>
>>1185033
>How dangerous is colombia compared to ecuador, peru or chile?
More.
>>
colombians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg7goEASO5E
>>
>>1185063
If I'm not home when UPS delivers the crate can I pick it up at a depot?
>>
>>1185137
Unfortunately, you will probably have to pick up your delivery at customs.

I suppose you could have a tall good looking friend do it for you, to enhance her disappointment even more. :-)
>>
>>1185151
>I suppose you could have a tall good looking friend do it for you, to enhance her disappointment even more
kek

They're mail-order brides, they know that they signed up for!
>>
>>1185165
>They're mail-order brides, they know that they signed up for!

That would be a green card, followed by a divorce ASAP, and then half your shit plus (if they get a good lawyer) $ from your pocket for a good many years after. What, you think they married you for love?
>>
>>1185186
This happened to two different friends of mine with Brazilian chicks.
Protip: don't fuck chicks that are out of your league
>>
>>1184994
I've always wanted to smell a Latina ass
>>
>>1185186
Mail order brides are far less likely to divorce you than an American girl.

American women: 51% chance of divorce
Mail order bride: 20% chance of divorce
>>
>>1186135
I did this in Peru. Pretty nice experience but she was really awkward so I think she was new to hooking. I paid for her all night and then she slipped out while I was alseep to find more johns......friend told me she solicitatiled him for sloppy seconds back at the bar kek

Check out Argentina forums, ass worship seems to be really popular, there's a Spanish therm for it they use think it was "choclate kisses"
>>
>>1186187
What did her ass smell like?

And Latinas have worshippable asses, so it makes sense.
>>
>>1186191
I don't remember precisely other than I was shocked because it was not what I expected. I'd say maybe glitter lotion and that liquid stuff that goes in douches
>>
>>1186192
Oh yeah you said smell, not taste. Nevermind I smelles nothing
>>
>>1186187
you mean beso negro? literally means black kiss. anilingus
>>
>>1185033
> but I know its kind of super dangerous compared to most of south america?

it's not.

but anyway I don't want you to come to my country stupid Amerifat. stay away being fat somewhere else.
>>
>>1185033
Well Colombia is actually more dangerous than all South America (besides Brazil and obviously Venezuela) but that doesn't mean you will get robbed at the time you come here, there is a lot of tourist areas where you can be relaxed and no one will do anything to you, and even outside that the only thing you have to worry about is thefts, there is murders here but that only happens in the poor area and that is away from everywhere you want to go
>>
>>1186191
>And Latinas have worshippable asses

you fell for the meme hahaha
>>
I just spent a few months in Colombia. You're going to fail miserably, Colombian girls are nowhere near as easy as you've been led to believe. In just the past few years Colombia has improved dramatically in terms of safety and economy, and most of the girls *do not* want to leave the country now.

I met girls off of those services (Latin American Cupid and Colombian Cupid?) and still you need a decent level of Spanish and at least a few dates to get laid with them. Most will get flaky when it actually comes to meeting up with you.

So in short I wouldn't recommend coming to Colombia just to get laid, unless you're spending more than a few weeks and you speak at least intermediate Spanish. Most of what you read online is horribly outdated when it comes to Colombian girls.

If you want to fuck a ton of latinas with shitty Spanish in a short time go to Lima, Peru. They're nowhere near as hot or fun but they're super easy, and you don't need great Spanish. Get an AirBnB near Parque Kennedy and meet a new Peruvian girl from tinder or latinamericancupid every night.

Manaus, Brazil is also a decent option, and you can see the jungle from there. You can get by on English and Spanish with some trouble.

Safety isn't a real concern outside of Venezuela, just don't resist any muggings and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1189577
>Most will get flaky when it actually comes to meeting up with you.

Flaky? That's just girls in general. Many of them litterally just use Tinder to chat when they're lonely but don't want to admit it. If she isn't coming over or you dont get her number or a date planned in the first convo, unmatch. If she doesn't reply in 24 hours, unmatch.
>>
>>1189577
>Colombian girls are nowhere near as easy as you've been led to believe.
For you.
>>
>>1189577
>Colombian girls are nowhere near as easy as you've been led to believe.
>2016
>still not having blue eyes
kek
>>
File: 1_rss.png (169KB, 964x715px)
1_rss.png
169KB, 964x715px
>>1188723
>Well Colombia is actually more dangerous than all South America
it's not.

homicides is one thing, other crimes are another story. pic related, % of people who answered yes to the question "have you been victim of a crime in the past year", for every country of LatAm, 2014.

on homicides, certain groups of people are much prone to be a victim than the rest.
>>
File: 1481221897878.jpg (990KB, 2600x1880px) Image search: [Google]
1481221897878.jpg
990KB, 2600x1880px
first off you don't know Spain Spanish you know Mexican , you will be killed and put on display.
fool.
>>
>>1189577
Peruvian girls can be pretty hot too
>>
>>1190006
Well I've been to Ecuador and didn't feel unsafe

>>1190008
shut up, white supremacist faggot
>>
>>1190006
Jamaica at the bottom.

Not buying it.
>>
>>1190171
Isn't Jamaica objectively more dangerous than Ecuador and Peru?
>>
>>1190006
>Jamaica safer than Canada

Is this a joke?
Canadian here that has actually travelled to Jamaica...
>>
>>1190242
Yes, that's what I'm saying.
>>
>>1190006
>Argentina more dangerous than Venezuela, Honduras, Haiti
>>
File: grafmoreno.jpg (28KB, 280x531px)
grafmoreno.jpg
28KB, 280x531px
>>1190171
>>1190245
>>1190277

what about it? maybe these countries are safer because armed gangs control crime, infusing fear in other criminal groups/individuals.

anyway, there are many other victimization polls for Sudaca countries.
>>
>>1185186
jokes on them i only look rich :))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>1189577
I went to Peru and I was amazed at how different looking every chick was there.
>>
File: 1_1_scarystairs-new_0.jpg (94KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
1_1_scarystairs-new_0.jpg
94KB, 980x551px
>>1189856
Word up. 10 days in Medellin was a personal paradise. Especially since I have a fetish for breast implants. Here in the Minneapolis, I hardly ever get to experience that. They're few and far between, and are reserved for the "ballerz" sports car types or the old married professionals who bought them for their wives.

In Colombia I got to have three. I miss it, so. I do OK here, but damn. I felt like a celebrity there. At least when I wasn't worried about where the taxi driver was taking me.

Pic related is the Rock of Guatapé, in Colombia. 10/10 view from the top.
>>
File: 1_6_scarystairs-new_0.jpg (124KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
1_6_scarystairs-new_0.jpg
124KB, 980x551px
>>1191429
10/10 view from the top.

Not technically the top of the rock, obviously, but you get the idea.
>>
>>1191429

were they hookers or locals?
>>
>>1191433
Not hookers. Met one on Tinder. The other two were friends of my stepmom. I was visiting my dad who’s an expat there.
>>
>>1191462

how is it for someone that only speaks english?
>>
>>1191465
Probably still pretty good, but being able to speak some conversational Spanish was certainly something that worked in my favor.

At least learn some basic phrases before going over there, if not for help in picking up women, as a respect thing for their country/culture.
>>
>>1191467
>respecting their culture

Nigger I just wanna go and disrespect their women.
>>
>>1191493
Like I said, knowing some Spanish paid dividends.
>>
>>1189856
Nope, I have blue eyes.

>>1189640
That's true but it works differently in different areas. In Colombia they're much more likely to flake after initially showing interest. Even sometimes I'd make out with a girl on the first date, everything seemed great, and then she'd get flaky and the 2nd date wouldn't happen.

>>1189817
It got WAY better once I could carry on a fair conversation in Spanish. But Medellin specifically has now changed in the last couple of years due to the rise of sex tourism and backpackers that just come for the girls.

>>1185719
Fuck them, use them like they're trying to use you for a green card, and then drop them when you leave the city. The mail order bride type sites can be an amazing source of easy girls that are way out of your league.

>>1189856
I have blue eyes and light-colored hair. Brazil, Peru, everywhere I went in Asia and Africa... all dramatically easier for me than Colombia, especially Medellín.
>>
>>1192463
>everything seemed great, and then she'd get flaky and the 2nd date wouldn't happen.
I know this in Germany too
>>
>>1192463
>Nope, I have blue eyes.

Then you were doing something wrong. Just go to any public place lock eyes with a qt and then smile. Latinas are usually too submissive to make a move but if you are close enough and truly blue eyed she'll make her way over to you.

Tell her that for your senpai eye colour is actually a dominant genetic trait and she'll yank off your condom and spread for you.
>>
>>1185033
This kind of posts make me cringe, insecure travelers are terrible.
>>
>>1192463
>But Medellin specifically has now changed in the last couple of years due to the rise of sex tourism and backpackers that just come for the girls.

This makes me so sad, but at least I got in there once before the rush.
>>
>>1189577

I had two girls come up to me in the street in Bogota, force-feed me aguardiente, and stuff me into a taxi. One of them took me to her family house and basically coerced me into a threesome.

I didn't get robbed, have my semen stolen, beat up, mugged, or murdered; they just wanted some gringo dick.

Getting laid was easy as fuck in Colombia. I'd never go there if I had a girlfriend. Women eyeball you just walking down the straight. It's probably not as easy as some other Latin American countries, but if you're reasonably good-looking and not Ricky Retardo, you'll be fine.
>>
>>1193858
> I had two girls come up to me in the street in Bogota, force-feed me aguardiente, and stuff me into a taxi. One of them took me to her family house and basically coerced me into a threesome.

looool, sure, retard.
>>
>>1194532
Once, somewhere on this planet, two Colombianas aggressively invited a gringo dude into a threesome! No possible way that could ever happen. A total lie for sure! That's INSANE!!!!
>>
>>1194538

Sounds like typical trap to me.
>>
>>1194573
Yeah, I'll give you that.

But I think if you were to live it, you'd be able to tell if it was fishy or legit, assuming you had half-a-brain.

My point was that it's silly for someone to automatically declare the story bullshit, as it's not at all unreasonable for it to happen.
>>
>>1194574
Other guy, I got dragged along partying by some tourist girls I never saw before on the streets of Berlin. Didn't lead to fucking though, I went home
>>
>>1190363
>murder capital of the world Honduras near the bottom of the list

Stop posting useless infographics.
>>
>>1185004
>Columbia
You must be american
>>
File: DlZzP5w.jpg (141KB, 959x1280px)
DlZzP5w.jpg
141KB, 959x1280px
Come to Brazil.

Brazilian women love foreigners, and love money above all.
Our economy sucks, so even the whores have less clients. Meaning their prices have dropped.

Maybe, MAYBE, colombians are hotter than us. But we are second place at least. And the money exchange is so fucked you can get top tier whores for very cheap.
Something like a model look alike for $100. For 1 hour of fucking. While in Germany a stripper asked me for 50 euros for a lap dance. Yeah, right.

You can get whores like these for something like $100-300.
>>
File: s3jpf1H.jpg (129KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
s3jpf1H.jpg
129KB, 959x1280px
>>1194976
>>
>>1194976
Are those chicks from Centaurus, the brothel in Rio? I went there, most amazing whores in the world. If I had more money I would have gone every night jeeeeeeeezuz
>>
>>1194976
Those girls are too white for me. I'm not going to fly thousands of miles to hook up with girls who look just like the ones back home + dishwater blonde hair.
>>
>>1194976
>$100-300

For what? The entire night?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-09-16-30-27.png (588KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-09-16-30-27.png
588KB, 720x1280px
>>1194976
Montreal here.
Considering our girls are 160-220$ an hour, 100$ an hour in brazil sounds expensive

For the record, I got TWO girls for the whole night in Cuba for 100$
>>
>>1194976
Tempting. But the crime scares me off.

And I prefer Spanish speaking countries over Portuguese, so I can practice with locals.
>>
>>1194624
so? as I said, it's perfectly possible that armed gangs in that country control crime, so there is only big drug bussiness but not so much petty crime.
>>
>>1190580

Pls explain
>>
>>1195111

how did you find these girls? how do you even get hookers in cuba
>>
>>1196338
Not this guy but
I stayed in casa in havana, A group of girls were haning there with their pimps every night.
Took one upstairs, down stair she said 50€ for everything, once up, she started acting cold and saying only 1 time, so I sent her down.
Not trusting the police and my casas uptight owner I didnt try anything else. I came back with massive blue balls from that trip.
>>
>>1194976
What about during the carnaval?
You think with my non american passport, brown eyes and zero portuegese, is there any reason for me to come to brazil during the rio carnaval?
>>
>>1196348

well that's your fault for being a cuck

next time look for independent girls without pimps
>>
The average monthly wage in cuba is like 20 bucks since most basics are free or dirt cheap. So no cubans go hungry but they never have money. This makes everyone turn to various tricks, prostitution included. Many normal girls will spend the night with you for as little as 20$. They will even approach you. Though, it is illegal in Cuba, so be sure that you are discreet and that you can trust the owner of your hotel etc. Approaching people yourself can often lead to rejection as many cubans are afraid of getting into troubles by talking to gringos etc.
>>
>>1184987
Eric, is that you?
>>
>>1195403
Mixed races, some cholas, mixed with negras, zambas rizadas, blanconas cajamarquinas (white skin but with some andean features), bronceadas...
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.