[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New S.E.A. General As always, feel free to ask about: >Traveling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 41

File: WaStEd aZn FoOd.jpg (88KB, 645x592px) Image search: [Google]
WaStEd aZn FoOd.jpg
88KB, 645x592px
New S.E.A. General

As always, feel free to ask about:
>Traveling to Vietnam
>Teaching in Cambodia
>Best foods to try
>Training Muay Thai
>Where to find hot ladyboys
>Getting your farang fantasies crushed
>>
>>1184480
I'll be in Bangkok from December 28th to January 2nd. Not sure wtf to do there.

I want to go diving in Phucket, visit Siem Reap, go up to North Vietnam, and maybe even fly to Singapore but I don't have any solid plans after BKK yet so I'm open to any recommendations..
>>
>>1184480
Jobs besides teaching English that don't require any skills or experience?
>>
>>1184515
Do you have money? You can invest in a business. A bar or coffee shop or something
>>
>>1184480
Where are the best pink light dustricts if you know what
>>
>>1184550
>invest in a business
Really? How the fuck would someone even go about doing that? Just wander around asking businesses owners "Hey, need a loan?"
>>
>>1184580
Network, things like Thai Visa, or if you "like" a lot of bar and club pages that are ran by westerners occaionally you will see solicitation for business opportunities. Have your own idea for a business and start it up with your "Thai wife". Every businesss has to be at least 51% Thai owned so you will have to gave a Thai business partner to start one, even if it's a silent partner. Thai wife is typically the preferred option as more money returns to your household. You can also buy property in Thailand, a condo, and get a visa that way. Go to school and get a student visa, that's how some legitly work the ESL angle, go to a language school in Chiang Mai or somewhere with guaranteed job placement on a student visa, then a work visa from there.
>>
>>1184592
>Thai Visa
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/
>>
Anyone with halal food recommendations in HCMC, dalat, or Hong Kong?
>>
File: 1469182588286.png (397KB, 493x442px) Image search: [Google]
1469182588286.png
397KB, 493x442px
>>1184606

>he's a muslim
>he goes to SEA to whoremonger
>bbbut he's gonna keep eating halal, so it's ok
>>
>>1184617
To be fair chicken, fish and veggies will make for some nice meals in SEA
>>
File: destinations-koh-tao-1.jpg (86KB, 470x232px) Image search: [Google]
destinations-koh-tao-1.jpg
86KB, 470x232px
What's the best "Koh" in Thailand?
>>
>>1184550
>>1184592
>>1184602

thank you :) this is helpful. do you have experience in this area?

also, any idea how this works in Vietnam?
>>
>>1184488
I'm looking at similar plans, what have you figured for accommodation? I normally prefer renting my own place, but I'm afraid I won't have a group to do new years
>>
>>1184808
No, everyone I know in Vietnam long term either married a Vietnamese or is an English teacher.
>>
>>1184592
>"Thai wife"
>marrying a retired bar girl so she can take your money rather than become a ping-pong woman.
LOL no.

Thanks for the real estate info though bro!
>>
>>1184746
I haven't been to enough of them to say it's the best, but I really liked Koh Lanta. The north end of the island is crowded and mega touristy, but then the further south you go the less people and nicer the beaches get. Best island I've ever ridden a motorbike around too. The National Park at the South of the island is spectacular and lots of the East side of the island is still (mostly) unaffected by tourism. Really beautiful island IMO
>>
File: $$$$05-11-2015c.jpg (93KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
$$$$05-11-2015c.jpg
93KB, 625x625px
>>1184746
>>1184825
I'd recommend Koh Tao as pictured for dives, it has lots of sunken ships etc. around it to explore.
>>
>>1184488
>>1184817
It'll be two weeks total. First four days are at Bed Station in BKK since trv recommend it. I'm not much of a partier, my idea trips are museum than bar oriented but I might grab 1 drink or something for NYE maybe they'll be fireworks?

I always go hostels/hotels but might do AirBnB this time. I only tried it once in Cuba, that did not work out kek.

Anyone ever take a train to Chiang Mai from Bangkok? I'm trying to see whats the best ( cheap first, then fast) way to get to Siem Reap. Could do a loop around, could backtrack through Bangkok again.
>>
>>1184832
>Anyone ever take a train to Chiang Mai from Bangkok?

It's like an hour flight, round trip, for less than $50 with Air Asia to Chiang Mai. I guess if you have the time and inclination take a train or bus,
>>
>>1184841
Traveling by train is the best way to see a country FYI. Driving is a pain in the ass, ruins the fun of enjoying the sights because you're worried about shit like gas, insurance, parking, local drivers. Biking is too slow and awful for a big country. You don't see shit with planes except just before you land.
Maybe I just love trains, getting away from Amtrak is a plus too, especially in Europe, Japan, or even China. No clue what Thai rail is like.
http://www.lifeinanewcountry.com/is-it-worth-travelling-by-train-in-thailand/

Also I'm dirt poor, most of my money will probably go towards diving certification, which is pricey. If it's a long journey I might just say fuck it and fly though, not a lot of time.
>>
>>1184850
take train to Chiang Mai then fly to Cambodia
>>
File: 20161116_073931.jpg (5MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161116_073931.jpg
5MB, 4032x2268px
>>1184850
Nah. Taking planes allowed me to see much more of Thailand vs a bus or train. In fact, I ran into someone who had taken a bus when I was in Chiang Mai, and found it his 3 hour ride ( I do not recall if train or bus) draining. And the cheap plane gives more opportunity to explore your destination, including the surrounding area. When in Chiang Mai I went to Mae Rim. When I flew in to Udon Thani, I ended up riding an hour or two from it to the Sakon Nakhon province, between Ban Muang and Ban Dung. But with the price of train vs plane in Thailand, my time is not worth the difference. Really there is only so much you of this you can see, and you will see plenty of it when you explore your destinations. Substitute rice patties with mountains or whatever.
>>
File: Thai-train.jpg (4MB, 5088x3171px) Image search: [Google]
Thai-train.jpg
4MB, 5088x3171px
>>1184854
>How much is the train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
Likewise at least six trains daily from Chiang Mai to Bangkok from 6.30am till 9.00pm. Journey times vary from 12 to 15 hours depending on the number of stops. Train fares vary from as cheap as 300THB ($9USD) for a 3rd class upright seat up to 1350THB ($40USD) for a first class sleeper, with various levels in between.

>12+ hours
sheiiiiiiit
OK, looks like I'm flying. My limit would be 6 hours.
>>
>>1184855
>1350THB ($40USD)

That's pretty much an Air Asia plane ticket. 1 hour flight from Bangkok. My longest flight was Phuket to Udon Thani and that was barely two.
>>
>>1184866
Well, if you can sleep on trains, and you travel over night you can still save on accommodations.

What are some of the cheapest local airlines?
>>
>>1184869
I checked out of my hotel in Bangkok, left my luggage there, which any decent lodging will let you do. Went around Bangkok some more, got my luggage and went to the airport at about 1700. Landed in Chiang Mai and went to the hotel and then to the market.

If I did train, I reckon that COULD be one day of lodging. But not withthe hours in my case. I eoukd have left Bangkok via train at 5, meaning Chiang Mai at 5-8 am. If I wait to check in, yeah. But convenience, or lack thereof, comes at a cost, too.
>>
What's the situation in the phillipines right now? Going to start my travels in sea there on the 28th. Plan on going to boracay then back to manila to hang out with a friend on jan 4th.

Any tips would be helpful as well
>>
>>1184871
People talk shit on the Philippines constantly. I've never heard anything positive about it unless you're into prostitution or trying to set up a call center for your company.

I haven't been personally, but the impression I've been getting is that visiting is unpleasant and a waste of time. If you go, let us know though please.
>>
>>1184872
Or those people Filipino? Albeit, it seems like Duterte is making it, at minimum, uncomfortable for Westerners right now
>>
>>1184874
>Or those people Filipino?
I think it's a mix of both

>Albeit, it seems like Duterte is making it, at minimum, uncomfortable for Westerners right now

Honestly I can't see how it would make a difference, don't do drugs and don't be in the military and I doubt any fucks will be given.

I think th Philippines just aren't as rigged for tourism as other places are, that may be a plus for some real travelers though. My gf went their and had her CC number stolen.
>>
File: 1478001657626.jpg (164KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
1478001657626.jpg
164KB, 1024x690px
>>1184480
How does Singapore compare to Koala Lampur?
>>
>>1184883
Cleaner
Better planned
Better MRT
More Chinese people
Better legs (see above)
More English spoken
More expensive
More socially inhibited (Chinese influence again)
Slightly hotter but with better air conditioning
>>
>>1184832
I did that exact trip on an overnight train, was about 14hours but slept like a fucking baby! bed was really comfortable and roomy and i can't sleep on planes but this was great!
would recommend if not in a huge rush….
>>
Anybody knows if there would be a possibility to watch the Superbowl on Ko Tao?

If not, where can I watch it in Bangkok?
>>
>>1184890
You forgot legal, regulated (i.e clean) prostitution and a very casual attitude towards it
>>
>>1184877
>don't be in the military
I am in the military, though
>>
>>1184872
Damn. Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Cause all of philipino friends are saying it's a wonderful place. While my only friend who has traveled to SEA says to watch out. We'll see.
>>
>>1184946
Imperialist!

Have you ever been to Japan anon? Do you find that Osakans hate you and think you're scum?
>>
>>1184890
Is this Singapore or KL?
>>
>>1184996
Thats singapura
>>
>>1184997
No not my picture, his comments
>Cleaner
Better planned
Better MRT
More Chinese people
Better legs (see above)
More English spoken
More expensive
More socially inhibited (Chinese influence again)
Slightly hotter but with better air conditioning
>>
>>1184983
Nah. They actually love military guys. Only the super old people really don't lioe the military. Watch the Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown Okinawa episode. He shares your "Imperialist" sentinment, but every tike he asked a local basically "How much does the military suck" they were all like, "Naw, they're pretty cool"
>>
>>1184488
6 days in Bangkok is asinine. Worst place in Thailand.
>>
>>1184606
Here's a recommendation - stop being a massive faggot
>>
>>1184841
I did but in 2 separate journeys. The trains were fine but if you're going straight to Bangkok without visiting anywhere between I'd just get a flight.
>>
>>1185166
I can't disagree with this guy, at teh same time, the only people that say this are those who have been to Bangkok If you never been you should still go and see the sit everyone sees in Bangkok, but once ou have done this you have no reason to ever return except flying in and out of Thailand, unless you are employed or going to school there. It is a large city, with a lot to do, but also crowded, and unwieldy.

As far as what you should do there, see the cultural stuff like the temples and markets, see the gaudy commerical stuff like Paragon SIam and Central World. Maybe spend a night in a 5 star cheaply, like Lebua to sy you did and get eh 5 star treatment. Visit the Nanaplaza (I recommend Angelwitch), Soi Cowboy, Kao Sahn rd, Silom rd, and RCA to get the range of the night life frm bars, clubs, to GoGos. Get a massage (Cherry Massage)
>>
what age are most sea travelers?
>>
>>1185265
The whole range of people. Not one type or nationality. Most SEA travelers are Chinese.
>>
>>1185266
Would I run into any problems traveling alone at 19, as a European?
>>
>>1185267
No. What countries, though?
>>
>>1185268
I'm thinking Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam right now. Maybe a day in Singapore, if there's anything worth seeing.
>>
File: singapore_fines.jpg (52KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
singapore_fines.jpg
52KB, 300x368px
>>1185270
Singapore is a fine city.
>>
>>1185266
Very much this. Everything from 18 to 81.

My guess is that the biggest groups are men in their early 20s and men in their late 40s, for some reason.
>>
>>1185221
>The trains were fine but if you're going straight to Bangkok without visiting anywhere between I'd just get a flight.

They don't have any stops you could hop off for?
>>
>>1185270
You could run into language barrier problems in Vietnam, depending on where you go. Also male sure yo take care of your visa before hand for Vietnam
>>
>>1185294
>You could run into language barrier problems in Vietnam,

Bring phone. Google fix. You're welcum
>>
So I'm getting a scholarship to go to a project in Semarang, Indonesia for 1,5 weeks.

The idea was to fly to Jakarta, fly to semarang and do the work. Then take a train/bus/motorcycle to Bali and party/chill there. What is a good extra destination to catch in SEA before flying back to europe?
>>
>>1184850

Poorfag here, I've rode the cheapest busses and trains in Thailand in my 20+ trips there the longest being bkk to Penang. I always take the cheapest ticket and most of the time ride hanging out in between the cars and sitting on the steps. If it starts raining its cool to lean out and hang off the side of the car. I met a lot of people this way and your so called seat is usually taken by a family. If you have enough time between stops you can catch a shower in the train station for like cheap. Local vendors with fish or chicken and rice, drinks would come on the train and ride for a bit then catch the train the opposite way. The one towards siem riep way, would stop ever so often and school kids would get on and the train would stop in the middle of nowheres to let school kids on and off.

Started talking with a young guy, probably a gang leader, we started talking weed and stuff, he invited me to his home, down in the insurgent provinces, but he had an semi auto hand gun with him so I declined, other than that people were very nice.

Oh, and one piece of advice to ALL travelers. ALWAYS carry your passport in a ziplock bag. Two young german girls placed their backpack over mine and one's bottle emptied on my passport delaminating the cover so it looked suspicious and I had mucho trouble with immigration after!
>>
>>1185267

you might get raped. I was in pattaya and this euro kid, probably 12 or 13 was on roller skates, these two bar girls grabbed him, and were trying to drag him into the bar, but his big sis prolly not much older wasn't having it. I'm sure that kid would have had the time of his life, it was funny!

I note a lot of tourists are euro uk or german, just read up on the scams before and always ask the price of something, because the price may go up if you order a second, its just the way it is. Example, I see a lady vendor cooking chicken legs, sign has a price, lady with her head down its 35b then her head raises its 200b! See another vendor, whole chicken 99b!
>>
>>1185041

Dude asked about Osaka people...Okinawa being its own island....
>>
>>1184922

I was there during one of them, found a bar where they were showing it, some euro guys came in, asked about the soccer match and since very few americans are ever there, next thing we were watching soccer
>>
>>1184870

Why not enjoy Bangkok a little more, eat a meal near the train station, grab a shower for 40b, take the late train and sleep overnight on the 3rd class train, and arrive like at 10 in the morning, take another shower when you get there...
>>
>>1185383
>grab a shower for 40b

What are you talking about are there like shower stalls that you can rent? I've never heard of something like that.
>>
>>1185226
Yeah......I see how dumb it was now to book half my trip there. Maybe some other city would be more fun for NYE.

If I've already paid the hostel I should be able to just pop out early.
>>
>>1185383
How much Bangkok do I need, plus I returned to Bangkok after Chiang Mai, (and briefly a couple more times during my stay). But taking a 1hr flight allowed me to enjoy Chiang Mai more. I hot the streets that evening when I arrived and the extra time also allowed me to get the lay of the land and come up with what I was doing during my stay there.
>>
>>1184480
How do I know if my hotel is OK with me taking streetwalkers back? Will hostels work for bargirls?
>>
>>1185478
hostels? no. If it is like the equiv of a motel. Like a budgetish city hotel in the centre of pattaya, they don't care. If you are staying at the Pullman or something you will have to pay extra.
>>
>>1185478
>Will hostels work for bargirls?
kek
>>
>>1184606
kys
>>
>>1185403

Yes, in the thai train stations they have a shower thats in its own room. Theres a lady that takes a fee to use the toilet and if you don't bring your own toilet paper she will sell you some. Tell her you want to use the shower.

Also, squat toilets are common, you straddle, take a dump, and there's either a hose or bucket. Carry a small bar of soap with you in a zip lock bag and you can shower that way also. Thats what the sea people do. Also remember shower flip flops
>>
My government's Ministry of Foreign Affair says it's risky to cross the borders between Cambodia and Thailand and the border between Thailand and Malaysia. Is it true? Which route should I take if I consider to cross these boarders?
>>
File: NEAT.gif (576KB, 451x330px) Image search: [Google]
NEAT.gif
576KB, 451x330px
>>1185539
k good idea
>>
Currently in cambodia. Ive been buying my drugs from tuk tuk drivers. Looking for china white. The first time it seemed to do nothing for me. Snorted the entire gram in 1 day and never felt a thing. Got a second bag just now and again does not seem to hit the spot.

Are all the powders here fake? Should i just stick to pills from the pharmacy?
>>
>>1185478

When you're checking in, ask if there is a "joiner" fee. Also, a larger property might require the bargirl to surrender her id.
>>
>>1185556
damn man, that sounds risky. Usually those tuk tuk drivers will sell you something and then go to the police to rat you out for some extra cash, aren't you worried about that?
I was under the impression that it's just stupid to try to buy drugs in SEA no?
>>
>>1185558
I guess im stupider than most. The way I see it they stand to make more money off fake/diluted/shitty drugs rather than taking a percentage of a bribe. Im out $220 and have nothing to show for it except some unique white phlemed sneezes.

How about buying pharms in cambodia? I bought valium regularly in thailand, but ive heard you can get just about any pain killer or ketamine here too.

In general im pretty worried about the cops, but so far the only thing thats happened is I got ripped off.
>>
>>1185558
Nobody ever said he was smart. If you can't last a few days in SEA without coke I would suggest staying home, but to each their own.
>>
>>1185589
Some massage places sell chems. Also try Happy Pizza
>>
>>1184851
This, no international trains
>>
>>1185478
Look for cheap guest houses and apartments on agoda.com or booking.com

If you are going to Pattaya I personally reccomend Harry's Place guest house. 800 baht a night, but great rooms, on Soi 11 (Soi Honey), right around the corner from Soi LK Metro where you can find Touch and several other bars, clubs, and GoGos.
>>
>>1185558
It's less common in Cambodia than other places. There they are more likely to scam you. Still a little wild wild west there.
>>
>>1185615
Exactly. They gained more from selling me bunk rather than turning me over and splitting the bribe. I was just mislead as far as the opiate scene here i guess.

In other news still enjoying Siem Reap. Heading out tomorrow for the angkor wat sunrise
>>
Is it easy to get a flight direct cnx to phnom penh for cheap? all the travel sites I'm looking at go back through bkk, but I hear about 35$ flights to different cities in SEA, not sure where to find them
>>
>>1185379
taxi/tuktuk drivers are especially disgusting. took a taxi from KSR to chatchuk market, 140B metered, then when trying to leave they ask for 500B for taxi 250B for tuktuk. walked 10 meters and got a fared taxi for 140..

kinda sad that scamming one tourist is worth 5 proper fares
>>
>>1185665
Direct flights between Chiang Mai and Cambodia don't exist at all I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>1185699
Illegal
>>
>>1185699
>>1185665
If you fly Air Asia you will fly out of DMK for about $100USD, round trip. Bangkok Airways out of BKK is about twice as much.

>>1185690
I use Uber in Bangkok
>>
want to spend about a week in Vietnam.
rough plan is
>day 1 walk around and scope out decent bars and restaurants
>day 2 vietnam war tour, museum or something (would love recommendations if anyone has any)
>day 3 chill do whatever
>day4,5 and 6 go to either an island, or go to a beach down south and do whatever there for a few days
>day 7 back to where we started and do whatever.

anyone know any good hotels either on a beachy type island or on the beaches on the southern part of the country.
>>
have any of you made it in the world of digital nomadding or whatever you want to call it?

it couldnt be that hard to make 500 online for a baseline to live, then all you have is time to keep it going higher and higher.
>>
>>1185848
Depends what you can do.
Programmers are the ones who seem to have the easiest.
Blogging and internet marketing is also another niche that seems to attract lots of digital nomads.
Maybe a designer or illustrator too.
>>
I'm going to Thailand/SEA for the first time in February (3rd-18th) and looking for some input for my itinerary so far:
>3rd Arrive in Bangkok at 3PM, go to hostel, look around the city a bit maybe go out to party
>4th+5th Bangkok (no idea what exactly yet but I heard there's a nice weekend market)
>5th in the evening (take the night train + ferry to Ko Tao, start my first day of getting my Open Water Diver Certificate)
>6th-9th Diving Courses
>10th either continue diving if I like it or see the rest of the island (maybe some neighboring ones as well)
>11th-14th ??? No ideas what to do here, was thinking of flying to the North to Chiang Mai/Rai or so, but open to other suggestions
>15th+16th Singapore to meet some friends
>17th Bangkok (maybe to a side trip somewhere)
>18th Bangkok (flight leaves at 11PM)

How does this look? Anything I should cut/add?

Also any other general tips for traveling in Thailand, things to avoid/look out for etc.?

Thanks!
>>
>>1185845
I haven't looked, but Agoda and Booking.com seem the next best thing to being on the ground with a local guide for lodging
>>
File: received_10205867819158233.jpg (180KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10205867819158233.jpg
180KB, 1152x2048px
>>1185885

Go to Pattaya the 17th return to Bangok the evening of the 18th. Get a taxi or ride the baht bus directly to the airport. You can have fun there without even whoring. Just enjoying the party/decadence.

>Where to stay:
Harry's Place guest house on Soi 11 (aka Soi Honey) is my favorite. Also it's Friday, so you will be able to take advantage of his Friday buffet, which is always a good thing. Menu rotates. Pic related.

>Where to go:
Touch (search "touch pattaya - agogo above the rest" on Facebook) they have excellent shows . It's right at the beginning of Soi LK Metro, literally around the corner from Harry's, and you can continue down the street from there to check out the other places. Of course the nught clubs on Walking Street, like 808 and Insomnia/I-bar. Perfect way to end your Thailand trip
>>
File: received_10205949508240409.jpg (82KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_10205949508240409.jpg
82KB, 720x720px
>>1185891
Pics from the Mussels night
>>
File: received_10205949508560417.jpg (130KB, 800x1421px) Image search: [Google]
received_10205949508560417.jpg
130KB, 800x1421px
>>1185892
>>
File: received_10205949508640419.jpg (122KB, 800x1421px) Image search: [Google]
received_10205949508640419.jpg
122KB, 800x1421px
>>1185894
>>
>>1185623
Update: finally bought something that got me high, asked for H, got meth instead. In Siem Reap i wouldnt trust any tuk tuk driver unless its marijuana.

Currently flushing everything i bought because this has been unacceptable.
>>
>>1185376
Great read. Reaffirming my desire to go with buses and trains when I get to SEA.

Question is:

Can I take a boat from the Philippines to Cambodia?

Boat from Singapore to Indonesia?
>>
>>1185605
What about buses? Are there international buses?
>>
>>1185904
yes to both questions, as i've done it, may be expensive im not sure because I wasnt paying, (cant have been too much though)
>>1185906
yes
>>
>>1185556
you best be trolling nigga
>>
>>1185848
also interested in this. i'm not really convinced that blogging is the way to go. dont you need a shitload of views to make any sort of money from it (even enough for SE asia)?
>>
>>1185937
it's doable with enough sponsorships and shit but it's not really viable. a freelance online job like writer, text translator, web designer, programmer is probably more reasonable
>>
>>1185876
i pretty much have no skills except some business knowledge and the willingness to work all day every day and live extremely cheap until it works. i already booked the flight so im just saving for a few months and HAVE to make it work.

my understanding is that programmers/freelancers are competing with a massive work force online and have fairly low wages, still probably make great money for thailand. seo/marketing or dropshipping/sales is probably what ill do because i think it has a higher ability to scale up.
>>
>>1185901
so is it fairly easy and risk free to buy MJ from a tuk tuk?
>>
>>1184480
>Malaysia Book of Records
there's a fun read...

page 89, Ibrahim Mohammed Kwang-fat recited the longest nasheed, for 19 hours.
>>
Can I move to Asia with like $10k USD and just start fresh? I have a degree in Economics in the US, make good money, but would like to adventure and my desk job is killing me. (I was a bartender for 4 years prior)
>>
>>1185936
Why would someone go on the internet and tell lies?

>>1186112
They always propositioned me with weed. I would just walk around pub street and they would ask if I needed a tuk tuk, after a stern no they would ask if i wanted MJ. I dont smoke pot so was always a second no, but im fairly sure most to all tuk tuk drivers are carrying.

As far as the safety goes its hard to say. I only have anecdotal experiences, all of which show i had no problem buying. If you wanted MJ I wouldnt be concerned at all
>>
>>1186112
i have never seen good weed in se asia and ive spent a few months. granted i never seek out drugs. i suggest sticking to alcohol unless a fellow westerner offers you something.
>>
File: 1477031885754.jpg (26KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477031885754.jpg
26KB, 360x480px
Where do you go to get the sloppiest, meanest, bestest blowjob in SE Asia? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>1186176
i just ask my girlfriend thri. she totally loves me bro
>>
>>1186176
Call your mom.
>>
>>1184746
Koh Lan as it is big and the closest to Pattaya
>>
>>1184480

January 25th - February 22nd, I will be in Thailand.

Itineary suggestions? I'm 23 years old solo travelling white male, looking to socialize, bang chicks (Not prostitutes, I also consider myself good looking, fit 185cm tall, non-autist), enjoy the beaches - nature. I'm not much of a partyer but I enjoy the occasional socializing, meeting new people, hitting on girls etc. I was thinking of Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Koh Lanta, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lipe, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao, Koh Chang. I'm on a limited budget (Around 1800-2000$, airfare not included) and I dont want to spend most of my time on the road. Want to be able to have a good time and not rush it. 3-4 days in each destination maybe. Which one of those destinations would you suggest I cut out? Is the Full Moon Party really worth it? I don't want to regret not going when I'm in my fifties.. If it is not worth it, I might just skip the phangan-tao-samui altogether.

Also, is it possible to (or easy to) get laid there? I mean, not prostitutes. Normal hot Thai chicks or other tourists.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>1186346
I had a blast at the full moon party. Solo traveling as well, but i met up with my college friend and we had an establiahed group of people to hang out with.

The full moon party was fun, but there are parties all the time on koh phangan, so if thats what youre looking for its a good island to spend some time on.

As far as getting laid the general rule is if you dont get any at home, you typically dont while traveling. That being said its usually easier while abroad.

Just b urself
>>
>>1186353
What the fuck is a full moon party in why do people keep talking about it?

The impression I got was this just a situation in which you might step on an hiv-infected syringe if barefoot. Any reason why a normal person would want to go to something like that?
>>
>>1186355
Have yet to see any sharps on the beaches anywhere so wasnt worried about stepping on any. I would go if thats your scene. Theres like 50k+ people with loud club music that all sounds the same.

Our group had party favours along with drinking all night so everyone got reasonably fucked up and i just enjoyed the people watching and the passing banter between dude bros and drunk slags.

If anything it would be for the novelty of it. There are much better parties than the full moon, but it is something else.
>>
>>1186361
>sharps

Are you diabetic or a medfag?
>>
>>1185891
>>1185892
>>1185894
>>1185895
making me hungry anon.

Thanks for the tip, might go to Pattaya after Ko Tao then

Is 3-4 days too much there and is there maybe something more rural I can take a look at nearby?

Also just in general: How easy is it to rent a scooter without a driver's license and how much of a stupid idea would it be to ride one if I have never done so?
>>
File: aaaaahhhh.jpg (26KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaahhhh.jpg
26KB, 261x271px
>>1186365
Could be both.
>>
>>1186367
Would make more sense to go to Pattaya first.
>>
>>1186367
Same anon you quoted. 3-4 days is pretty much my limit everywhere when traveling. Sri Racha, the namesake and origin of cock sauce is in the area. Rayong is a nice quaint fishing village. But you'd have to roll with a local to get the most out of those areas, IMO.

As far as renting a motorbike, yes it's easy. I rented a whole car and all they asked to see was my passport. That said, I wouldn't reccomend it. Thailand is number one for motorbike deaths. A big reason is how easy it is to get a motorbike and untrained/reckless Thai drivers, nevermind the foreigners.
>>
>>1186365
Diabetes is for fatties and medschool is full of try hard faggots.
Im a junkie bro
>>
>>1186402
Thanks for ruining every city at home and abroad. Visit Manilla plz.
>>
>>1185405
I personally disagree that BKK is shit. I loved it, but also got to spend a decent amount of time in the rest of the country so that may be part of it.

Find a decent hostel close to the metro and you'll have a good time IMO.

>>1185226
Good recs from this guy. Do some of those, other things the internet recommends, mixed with activities recommend with by people you're staying with.
>>
>>1186427
Im not actually a drug addict. The joke was that im on a high horse because of my use while looking down at fatties and premed students. Not a very good joke so i will kindly leave.
With that i will say fat people do suck.
>>
>>1186483
>I loved it, but also got to spend a decent amount of time in the rest of the country so that may be part of it.

For me seeing the rest if the country is what made me appreciate Bangkok less. I would have a higher opinion had I nkt seen the rest of the country. Big cities aren't my thing, either
>>
Gonna head to Bangkok in a week to start a year of traveling, anybody want to join me while I'm there ?
>>
>>1186375
logistically you mean? The idea why I'm starting in Ko Tao first is that if I actually really enjoy diving, I would like to continue with my advanced cert, which I would need to stay there for another 4 days.
>>1186381
are we talking about Scooters or Motorbikes though? I heard actual bikes aren't all that common
>>
File: 20161114_160639.jpg (5MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_160639.jpg
5MB, 4032x2268px
>>1186634
>are we talking about Scooters or Motorbikes thoug

What's called motobikes in Thailand are called scooters elsewhere in the world. Pic for reference
>>
>>1186123
You'd struggle to live for a year with $10k.

Then what?
>>
>>1186346
>Also, is it possible to (or easy to) get laid there? I mean, not prostitutes. Normal hot Thai chicks or other tourists.

It's easy, per se'. But you will find the hookers often less expensive, and almost always less of a hassle, than bedding a tourist chick or normal Thai chick. Definitely possible, though. Expecially at hostels or the Southern Kohs and party areas.
>>
What is the etiquette on haggling? In which situations can it be done? (Street food stalls? Normal Stores?)
>>
literally just bought a ticket to bangkok for feb 10-21
was planning on going up to khon kaen to see a firl ive been talking to and i guess chill around there
is there anything cool up north there but kk? thinking about crossing into laos

also i have a long layover in beijing. any good recommendations for that?
>>
>>1184821
>>marrying a retired bar girl so she can take your money
Marry a ladyboy, they are far more loyal.
>>
>>1186634
Dear Anon,

Have you been to KowTow before?

How long did it take you to learn how to dive and how much did it cost for your certification sir?

Sincerely, someonewholoves you
>>
>>1186763
>more loyal than a bar girl
That says very little, but it's cool to think that one can meet a girl, even a "girl" whom you can actually relate to.
>>
>>1186770
>>1186763
>>1184821
>"Thai wife"
>marrying a retired bar girl so she can take your money rather than become a ping-pong woman.
LOL no.
>>1184592

Not sure why you assume "Thai Wife" = retired bar girl

Speaking of real estate, I know a guy now, married to a Thai women where they have a real estate business properties, which he wouldn't be able to do independently, not being a Thai citizen. As I said before, you can buy an apartment but not a house/homes if you aren't Thai.
>>
>>1184480
Hope this doesn't get buried. Does anyone have information about teaching in Cambodia? Where to find teaching jobs?
Google isn't much help. So, if anyone can help out with some knowledge that'll be much appreciated
>>
File: 1470027114169.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470027114169.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>>1186353
>>
>>1185542
PoiPet the border town between Cambodia and Thailand is a Casino and crime town. Its an absolute shithole filled with touts and scammers.

The South of Thailand near Malay border is a muslim wannabe breakaway state. They mainly target Thai teachers, healthcare workers, police, politiicians etc. But they also detonate bombs so its just risky.
>>
>>1185556
The old school pharmacies used to sell morphine over the counter no script.
That was ten years ago, I noticed a lot of chemist chains starting up 5 years ago when I was last there, but maybe you'll still find some old school dispensary that doesnt give a fuck and will just sell it to you
>>
>>1185845
Go over to Phu Quoc
>>
>>1186828
Be proactive and put yourself out there rather than looking for jobs. Does Craigslist have a Cambodia section?

If so post your resume and see who contacts you. Do you have tefl experience ?
>>
>>1186856
no experience right now. the plan now is to go to burma for TEFL for a while. wanted to see where else i could go.
>>
Do these places even ask proof of having a tefl? I'm thinking of just staying there for a few months to teach english after my vacation.
>>
>>1186769
no I haven't going there for the first time. But a friend of mine was there this summer and he recommended this diving school http://www.buddhaview-diving.com/

Said there's only young people there and a good mix of groups

Price is 9840 Baht or €260, including 4 nights of accommodation, material for the PADI tests and a log book. I think you can also add a fun dive for 600 Baht or so on the last half day if you took the course
>>
>>1186856

No craigslist cambodia.

Try:

http://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=141
>>
File: sea_islands.jpg (52KB, 609x552px) Image search: [Google]
sea_islands.jpg
52KB, 609x552px
>>1184480
Are the Spratlys worth visiting?

I want to see the new Chinese renovations.
>>
>>1187052
You can't go.

The Chinese are running a blockade on them
>>
anyone know a reliable happy pizza place in siem reap? just had one on the bar street and it feels like a scam
>>
>>1187218
Yes, Happy Pizza.

When ordering your toppings you have to ask for "extra happy"! ;-)

Tastes awful BTW
>>
>>1187038
> no Craigslist Cambodia
> Cairo is the "only" city in Egypt Alexandria
That's racist.
>>
I'm going to be in Saigon between January 3rd and January 10th. Is there any weeb events going on between that timeframe? I'm at a lost at what to do in the city. I can speak Vietnamese, but I'm almost illiterate.
>>
>>1187847
> going to Saigon
Wow anon, where did you find a time machine?
Sai is gone.
>>
>>1187850
;_;
>>
I'm going to travel to Hanoi/Ha Long Bay next month. Anything I need to do while I'm there? Anything I need to be careful of?
>>
>>1187900
P.S. I'm gonna be there for a week.
>>
>>1185425

Bangkok may not be the prettiest place and if its my first time to thailand its better to spend more time in the north or the beaches to the south. But on the other hand, if you have a lot of time, I enjoyed eating off the street cart vendors and pad thail ladies and sitting on the sidewalk on Kao San Road with a big bottle of 7-11 watching all the tourists or goung to the night markets, etc
>>
>>1187940
Did you have the chance to try the foods without shellfish or eggs in them?

>bottle of 7-11
What?
>>
>>1187900
You need to go to the Thanh Xuan District.
>>
>>1188011
lots of fried chicken as far as street food. Pork as well
>>
File: 1433388793772.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1433388793772.gif
2MB, 160x120px
>>1186180
underrated post
>>
>>1187940
In Cambodia now and I miss how cheap and good the street food was in Bangkok. You can get a delicious meal for $1-2, then get dessert and juice for another $1.
Bangkok is really unweildy and ugly though, wouldn't stay there for more than a week.

>>1188011
You can get freshly grilled skewers for 10b each, or fried chicken with rice and sauces for like 50b. Both were great
>>
>>1186367

Renting a scooter in Thailand is an excellent way of getting yourself killed/ crippled, especially when you have no actual experience of riding them. Just take taxis.
>>
What's everyone's opinions on best prostitution in SE Asia? I plan on going there with that in mind as a main purpose, with all the usual sightseeing things secondary but still important
>>
>>1188240
Thailand for sure. Great variety, affordable and part of the culture.
>>
>>1185478
Forget hostels unless you want to hump your bitch in a dorm.
Hotels and guest houses will hardly raise an eyebrow, but if they do they will probably make the bitch leave her ID card at reception. They might try to charge you for her too, but have none of it. It goes in the receptionists back pocket.
>>
>>1185542
Take the train or plane
>>
>>1185556
kys>>1185558
>>
>>1185558
I live 3 miles from Ban Khwan prison just outside Bangkok. It's full of idiots who think they can do drugs and can get away with it. It only takes a motorcy taxi or tuk-tuk driver to rat you and bye-bye 25 years.
>>
>>1185614
You'll also find Lolita's blowjob bar in that soi so you can have a quickie before the main event later.
>>
>>1185665
No direct flights between those places.

And never, ever, never, ever, use Bangkok Airways, the biggest rip-off in SE Asia. Two pax BKK to Samui £400 return. No £25 - 30 tickets with that lot.
>>
>>1185690
That is quite a trip, KSR to JJ Market. 10+ kms.
I'm surprised it was only 140 baht give the traffic here
>>
>>1185885
Kanchanaburi/Bridge on the River Kwai. Only 2 hours or so from KSR in BKK> Book from any travel agent in KSR.
>>
>>1188296
That'd be even cheaper in an Uber
>>
>>1186176
Tell your 'friend,' that any of the Lolitas BJ bars will see him right. One in soi 8 BKK, soi LK Metro in Pattaya, maybe elsewhere.
http://lolitasbangkok.com/index.html
>>
>>1188283
I noticed a few massage places, may have been blow job bars. I actually wasn't there to fuck whores, but my last night in PattayanI was stumbling back to my room at Harry's place at about 3 am, there was some chick outside of a massage place close to it. Not Honey's, but next to it, I think. Drunk, I said shit, I need more than a massage and my room is right there. She said boom, boom, 1,500 baht long time. Best part was she still started off by giving me the massage.
>>
>>1186355
http://www.fullmoonparty-thailand.com/
If you don't know, you're too old. Most of the time, all is OK, but there are idiots who make problems for themselves and others.
And you are talking total crap about HIV infected syringes. Just be careful and don't talk or act like a prat
>>
>>1185542
lol no it's fine. There are multiple border crossing, read up about the one that's on your way in advance. This is mainly to know what ground transportation there is around so that you are not scammed. The best is when you take a bus from point A to B where neither A nor B is a border town.
>>
>>1186346
>(Not prostitutes, I also consider myself good looking, fit 185cm tall, non-autist)

Bwahahahaha! Behold a 23 year old autistic twat. Easy meat for the ladies, you are. How are you going to know where to go to meet non-bar girls in each of those places in 3 - 4 days in each? Do you speak enough Thai to be able to get into the pants of a 'hot Thai chick', much less fuck her? You do realise that even if you do meet a 'normal' 'hot Thai chick' that IF she speaks enough English it can take weeks or months to even kid her? That even if you get to fuck her in a day, she will still ask for money, albeit indirectly? 'My mother is sick, needs hospital', ' the family buffalo is sick, needs medicine', 'I can't pay my rent this month, please help etc etc yaddda yadda.
Best thing you can do is stay home with mommy and fap to /hc/.
>>
>>1186365
See 1186355, retard.
>>
>>1186367
>Also just in general: How easy is it to rent a scooter without a driver's license and how much of a stupid idea would it be to ride one if I have never done so?

You won't be able to. And you will also have to leave your real actual passport with the hire people. Don't expect to get away with not losing our deposit because of some 'damage' you have caused either. Good luck with getting your passport back until you have paid up either.
>>
>>1188315
What you say is largely true. But there are exceptions. Like in Bangkok, party at RCA, maybe Silom and a greater chance for pick ups with normal Thais if you aren't super autistic, meaning just less autistic than Asian dudes, as I am autistic myself. Another good technique is chat up the help. You can often hook up with them or there friends. You know, the hostesses, waitresses, receptionists, bartenders, cleaners, and such. In places like Pattaya or even Phuket they eat up the attention because they aren't used to it because it is typically focused on the whores or other tourists. Now outside of the tourist and resort areas the above will be very true. To include Chiang Mai. Shame because the best quality girls in Thailand are in the North and North East.
>>
>>1188318
I rented a car and never showed my drivers license. They did have a requirement to leave your passport, but because I was military, and the Thai chick I was with vouched for me, they just kept a copy.
>>
>>1186496
So do young skinny fucks like you. You will be older one day and then take a look in the mirror. Go rent a scooter on Samui and ride it without a helmet.
>>
I am staying in Silom this year. Should I go to Patpong or avoid it?
>>
>>1186740
You're going to show yourself up by haggling over a 30 baht (less than $1) bowl of fucking noodles?
You'd end up with it over your head, retard.
>>
>>1186740
Markets, especially in Bangkok where things are grossly overpriced like at Patpong. That's about it, and if you find yourself off the tourist path, like the market I went to in Kohn Kaen or Ban Muang, then no need to haggle, prices will already be low and you will look like an ass. A slingshot that cost me like 200-250 baht in Bangkok, they were sold in bundles of 10 for 195 baht in Kohn Kaen.
>>
>>1188328
You should check it out. It's not that big. I didn't bother with any of the ping pong shows the touts will try to get to get you in to. Also, it was the most expensive market I visited in Thailand, as far as the asking price, but you can haggle deep. Always walk away at least once and you will see the prices plummet.
>>
>>1186763
Ha! Ya think? There's a story here about an old German guy who was shacked up with his much younger boyfriend for years, then the b/f start to disappear for a long time in the day then it
became overnight, then a day a night and a day. The old Kraut has him followed, thinking he was being two timed. he was.
The b/f was found elsewhere with his wife and 3 kids. He's been married all the time he was with Herman and was being paid. As the kids grew up he wanted to spend more time with them.
Never, ever, believe a lady-boy, or indeed most Thais of either sex when it comes to relationships. They are the most duplicitous bunch in the world.
Some aren't of course, but it takes a while to find them.
>>
>>1186792
>Not sure why you assume "Thai Wife" = retired bar girl
Because he is a lazy stereotypically thinking cock who believes what newspapers and TV show him.
>>
>>1188296
it's pretty reasonable, 6b/km gives 60b, 35b starting, and maybe 30 minutes stuck in traffic for 60b
>>
File: songthiew.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
songthiew.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>1188300
I don't use any taxis unless there's nothing else going where I want to be. After 13 years+ of freelance teaching all over Bangers I know it as well as any taxi driver. One good thing about the place is that it has excellent public transport if you know how to use it. River taxis, canal taxis, songthiews, samlors, motorcy taxis, buses everywhere, and passenger minivans. And cheap as they come.
>>
>>1188334
>Some aren't of course, but it takes a while to find them.
Not really, you hear these stories from people who pick their Thai partners from the same infested pool of people.

But to your story, I heard a similar one with a woman
>>
>>1188340
The story was the wife would stay with him during the week and visit her family on the weekmds, or every week they had a big family dinner, with her mother brother, and nephew and other family members. This went on for years, I believe, until someone let it slip to the dude that the brother was her husband and the nephew her son.
>>
>>1188319
don't know if i got lucky but when i went to a thai club (brick bar at KSR) thai non-prostitutes approached me, danced and gave me her number so it's definately possible to pick up real chicks if you go to the thai places. Can reccommend brick bar btw, 2 floors packed with people, big live band(with a fucking trumpet player) and 99% thais
>>
>>1188339
Are you the guy who made AMA thread but hasn't answered anyone's question?
>>
>>1188319
>Shame because the best quality girls in Thailand are in the North and North East.
The North for sure, not the Isaan girls from the NE. They are the ones who usually come south to work the bars and catch a foreign husband to build them a house, give them a kid then fuck him off and keep the lot. I knew a girl from Buriram in Isaan who worked as a nurse in the week and worked a Pattaya bar at weekends. I went back to hervillage once and she told me that EVERY girl bar one in the village all worked at the same Pattaya bar. The Brit owner married a girl from the village and she imported all the girls for miles around to work in their bar.
>>
>>1188342
I should have added Thai Club as well, which you often end up at if you "chat up the help" like I said. I was wrong dor omitting places Thais go. There have been plenty of times I have been the only farang in the room.
>>
>>1188327
You were lucky. The owner of the car rental was probably her uncle or husband.
I refused to part with my passport and insisted on just giving a copy to them, like you.
>>
>>1188344
>not the Isaan girls from the NE. They are the ones who usually come south to work the bars and catch a foreign husban

Yes, Isaan. The good ones aren't the ones coming to the south to work bars, but if you have actually ever visited Isan there are a lot of top tier local girls there. Go to a bar in Kohn Kaen, and chat up college chicks from the local university that want to practice their English. That said, it can be a tough egg to crack if you don't speak any Thai, because English is not widely spoken outside of maybe Udon Thani.

Also, I know some whores from, and in Chiang Mai. One last thing, there is a stereotype of darker girls in Isaan, maybe because those are a lot of the ones that make ot south, but most of the women I met were on the lighter side, and also have the body type that's popular to Thais, the taller, slim, curvy look. Maybe being so close to China. I will post a pic of my ex from Isaan in a bit.
>>
>>1188346
No, he was neither, but she has worked in Bangtao a long time, and had worked with him before. He was Malay I think, he looked Indian. She was Thai from Isaan, but worked at a restaurant in Bangtao.

I know it is unusual. She didn't ask him not to keep it, he did it on his own, and even she was shocked. She kept talking about it and telling people afterward, even when we went to her home back in Isaan. Telling people hiw the guy showed me respect by not taking my passport.
>>
>>1188338
I agree. Bangkok taxis are as cheap as bowl of noodles.140 baht = $4, £3 for 6 miles plus. How much in the US or UK for the same?
>>
>>1188340
> people who pick their Thai partners from the same infested pool of people.

Only when they know no better and don't look before they leap.
I played the field for 5 years before I met my now wife, and even then I didn't marry her until 2 years ago after we'd been together for 8 years. My wife comes from 2 provinces up from Bangkok, a Central Thai and they are pretty OK, not like the Isaan slags.
>>
>>1188341
That's an old, old story. The story is in some cases that the brother/husband even moves in with the couple and bangs her when the husband is out teaching or whatever.
>>
>>1188353
>Isaan slags.
Isaan internet defense force, I know, but don't put the whole region on the whores. I lived in Isaan and they were the best most genuine people I met in Thailand. Real chill. I will probably retire there. I like working in Chiang Mai. Nan is cool. Honestly, not a fan of Central Thais, most of the shady shit people talk about in Thailand either comes from or is influenced by them.
>>
File: hip.jpg (854KB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
hip.jpg
854KB, 1728x3072px
>>1188357
>>1188347
>I will post a pic of my ex from Isaan in a bit
>>
File: IMGWA.jpg (302KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMGWA.jpg
302KB, 960x1280px
>>1188393
>>1188347
>on the lighter side, and also have the body type that's popular to Thais, the taller, slim, curvy look.
>>
File: 6Dyv7Yh1].png (640KB, 500x890px) Image search: [Google]
6Dyv7Yh1].png
640KB, 500x890px
>>1188397
>>
File: Untit.png (879KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untit.png
879KB, 720x960px
>>1188399
>>
>>1188400
last one, taken in Isaan, but you get the point.
>>
Anyone here been to Myanmar? Would you recommend it?
>>
>>1187850
Ho Chi Minh city is a great place to rent motorbikes.
>>
>>1184480
What constitutes a Thai breakfast?
>>
>>1188788
Congee/chok(rice porridge), lab (minced meat salad, beef, pork, or chicken), penang curry chicken, rice soup, and of course rice, maybe a fried egg on top

Also the same stuff they eat all day like Papaya Salad, and tom yum soup. Hell, some of the above is all day food. Fish is more likely to be on the menu in Isaan.
>>
>>1188397
Is this Isaan She's cute
A thai glamor model
>>
File: 20161116_123009.jpg (5MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161116_123009.jpg
5MB, 4032x2268px
>>1188791
She's from Ban Muang (technically about 20 km outside Ban Muang, which is already small as fuck), in the Sakon Nakhon province. When we went into the jungle to fish and dig for crickets.
>>
File: 20161116_164744.jpg (5MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161116_164744.jpg
5MB, 4032x2268px
>>1188795
>>
>>1184480
>Muay Thai
For what purpose? Krav Maga is the best martial art, learning anything else would be a waste of time.
>>
>>1188788
>>1188790
Thais don't really seem to distinguish between breakfast and general food
>>
Where is the best place for a westerner to live in Thailand keeping prices low? The go-to option seems to be Chiang Mai and the cooler weather is a big plus but are there any other good options I'm missing out on?
>>
>>1188976
How about fun, you eye-poking motherfucker.
>>
>>1189063
Udon Thani is another great place if you are an English speaker. Largest city in Isaan and large expat community. Other great places, but there will be a language barrier their if you don't speak Thai or have a Thai partner that will not allow you to really integrate into them.
>>
Is it possible to get a visa for vietnam in vietnam? I'm from one of the visa exempt countries but I want to stay more than 15 days.
>>
>>1189088
Have you lived in either location? I'm trying to live as cheaply as possible for about 3-6 months this year.
>>
>>1185226
But what about the ladyboy bars as seen >>>/gif/9716629

This is the most important thing. I really just want to fuck like 100 different ladyboys
>>
>>1189312
yes
>>
does anyone know some/recommend hostels in phnom penh and siem reap?
>>
Ok /trv/ I"m really close to pulling the trigger. Aside from deployment and Canada, I've never been outside the States. I'm going by myself and I'm a guy in my 30s. I'm not into getting black out drunk and raw dogging ladyboys. I want to do a month or so SE Asia in Feb (with a few days in HK/Macao). Should I just stick with Thailand? Cambodia seems interesting or even Laos, but I think I might be getting into much over my head.
>>
>>1189368
Thailand will be be enough for you. I am a fellow vet, still in actually, but have taken leave and also have had liberty over there. As much time as you can afford to be gone book from Bangkok. And while in Thailand, when the mood strikes, jump to other countries or other cities around Thailand. Flights are cheap.
>>
>>1189339
I've read a lot about Chiang Mai, how does Udon Thani compare?
>>
>>1189368
Laos is great if you really want to chill. I bummed around Pakse, Champusek, the 10 000 islands, and Tad Lo for a while. So much to see from a hammock and a motorbike.
>>
>>1188339
How do I use it?

Which is cheaper?

And is there a site or app that easily gives schedules/drive lengths to the locations I want?
>>
>>1188795
>dig for crickets
The date of my dreams!
>>
>>1184883
What kind of jobs can I find in Singapore? My IT Company has a location there but I cant seem to get a transfer yet...

Can I teach English there? Isn't it expensive as fuck?
>>
>>1184964
Yep flips talk it up cause they dont suffer the discrimination obvious foreigners do.
Like different hotel rates, activity rates like parasailing etc. Taxi trike and most transportation they smash the foreigners hard.
Touts and vendors will never approach a filipino but if you have white skin then you gonna have a bad time.

Been 20plus times. Great scuba with wrecks there.
Getting around is a nightmare.
One hour flights can actually be an all day trip taking in traffic and delays.
Filipinos have no concept of time.
Food is worst in asia by far.
Men are very aggressive to foreigners.
Women are the biggest gold diggers in the world.
Sure there are exceptions like everywhere. But in general thats it.
Thailand kicks its ass for fun.
But for diving the phils is great.
>>
>>1189444

Quickest way to get rid of touts, beggars and vendors is to make the pockets empty motion.
>>
>>1189373
>>1189397

I'm worried about the hassle of crossing back and forth over borders too. I heard Laos was a bitch to get around in.outside of flying.

Should I worry about budget motel prices going way up or going to some small town and finding out there's no vacancies? I'm also worried about staying in a cheap place and coming back to find that I got robbed.
>>
>>1189348
went for horizons in siem reap and nordic hotel in phnom penh. were about 10-15$ for ac room, pretty good value
>>
>>1189702
i never leave cash in my hotel, and i put my computer in my backpack which i lock and then use wire lock to lock to a chair/wardrobe
>>
why is cambodia so awful? the people are disturbing, begging malnourished children, amputees, drugs. even the tourists seem to be more disgusting than elsewhere. food is awful, shit is more expensive than thailand/vietnam, the main sights are fucking depressing/exploitative. only reason to visit the country is to see angkor wat it seems, staying feels like a pity gesture, like giving money to beggars
>>
i'm going to Ho chi minh in late january spending about a month in SEA.
for the 2 weeks or so i'm in Vietnam anything i should for sure go do/ see?
>>
>>1189444
Original anon you're replying to. What about rock climbing. That's my main goal with this trip
>>
Uber is great in Vietnam, HCMC at least. About half the price of taxis, no risking death on motos(though it's available as an option), no haggling, scams or dumb offers of massage or clubs. 20 minute 5km ride was 40k dong or 2$
>>
File: je_vaccine_school1_480.jpg (163KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
je_vaccine_school1_480.jpg
163KB, 480x319px
>>1184480
Will I be allowed to enter Thailand if I haven't had a shot for Japanese Encephalitis?

I hope so because if not I'm fucked. I leave in a week, will only be there for 10 days though.

If anyone knows or has experience plz share
>>
>>1190299
Been there several times, never had that shot.

I guess maybe your home country might require you to have one to go and come back, but I don't know if anybody does that for Jap E.
>>
>>1190299
>>1190315
This puts me at ease somewhat.

So they won't demand to see my Yellow Card?

I am an American by the way
>>
What do people do in Bangkok?
> post pics if you took some
>>
>>1189368
Thailand is comfy. The locals won't act as if you've descended from the clouds, which can be very uncomfortable, and the infrastructure is good.
>>
Can anyone recommend a dentist in Bangkok?

Just looking for a teeth cleaning/whitening and a dentist who is confirmed not to be Dr. Death
>>
>>1190407
Bangkok International Data Center
157 Ratchadapesik Road
Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand

Are you having any serious work done as well, like crowns or implants?

Also chill, they do great work.
>>
>>1187052
>>1187056
The Chinese are being giant shit bags about those fucking islands. Navy fag here btw, they don't belong to the Chinese, they are straight up trying to bully their way into ownership of them.
>>
>>1190422

That should be "Dental Center," not "Data Center."

>>1190426

Correct. The Chinese are indeed being giant shitbags about those islands, as well as many others.
>>
>>1184606
Kill yourself. But it's not as if there aren't muslims there. Plenty of Malays, Indonesians, and Pakistanis knocking around.
>>
>>1190422
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Nothing major. If I like their cleaning job I'll probably get a cavity filled.
>>
File: IMG_20161128_112356.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161128_112356.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
>>1190373
Party, eat street food, fuck whores, check out some temple
>>
>>1190323
wtf? yeah you won't get in unless you pass the penis inspection, cut foreskin and they'll send you back
>>
File: mourning.jpg (33KB, 512x340px) Image search: [Google]
mourning.jpg
33KB, 512x340px
>>1190488
Nice pic, what temple?

Also everything else you mentioned will be banned to honor the passing of the great Thai king......I'm sure you already know this.
>>
File: 20161113_011841.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161113_011841.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>1190559
>Also everything else you mentioned will be banned to honor the passing of the great Thai king......I'm sure you already know this.

Bullshit, I just spent 3 Weeks in Thailand in every region except South of Phuket. Pic is Club Illuzionz in Phuket Walking Street
>>
File: 20161105_234128.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_234128.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>1190563
Angelwitch in Nana Plaza, Bangkok
>>
File: 20161113_171752.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161113_171752.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
Street food
>>
>>1190564
NO PICS INSIDE GIMME CAMERA!
>>
File: 1261407087863.jpg (119KB, 1134x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1261407087863.jpg
119KB, 1134x1134px
I need some advice for my trip planning.

I'm figuring out whether to buy plane tickets to stay for 17 days or 19 days. Problem is - tickets for 19 cost 120$ more and I don't like that.
Are these two days in Thailand worth my 120$ (mind you, I'm 24, recently moved out of parent's flat and don't have money to burn), but I don't know if these 2 days will make that much of a difference for me, really. I kinda want to stay, but on the other hand, I don't want to spend that extra 120$ on my tickets. Wat do?

I'm planning to stay 4-5 days in BKK, 7-8 days in Pattaya (islands and Angkor Wat tour will take some time, I'm sure), where else can I go on my remaining 6-8 days of my trip?

Also, how much would one usually spend on food on a daily basis? I need to count that in too. Any ideas?

Also, what Koh/s should I visit when in Pattaya?
>>
File: 20161106_004747.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_004747.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>1190567
>>1190567
>NO PICS INSIDE GIMME CAMERA!

That actually happened inside Baccara on Soi Cowboy. I kept my phone, though. Actually turned out to make for a better pic than if I had got the stage. lol
>>
>>1190575
I know it happens to everyone
>dat look on her face
Kek lucky one of guys didn't beat your ass.
>>
>>1190575
baccara the best gogo?
>>
>>1190579
I heard it was good, but it was lame. A disappointment. Angelwitch in Nana Plaza was off the chain though. Touch in Pattaya on Soi LK Metro has the best shows I've seen.
>>
>>1190559
Sleeping buddha temple.
Yeah I smiled once and had to pay the 10000 baht fine, big mistake
>>
HELP, TRAVELLERS!

What third city should I visit in Thailand? I've got BKK and Pattaya covered and got 7 more nights in this country.

Where to?
>>
>>1185556

you ever done smack before? I'd be careful if I was you, not even for the heroin, but if you are just snorting grams of powder expecting them to be bunk you are setting yourself up for an easy OD the day you finally meet an honest drug dealer who sells you some shit thats on it's second or third cut.

i've seen similiar happen. watched some high retard rip a line of dope that they thought was coke. straight to the ER.
>>
>>1190605
Easy. Split between Chiang Mai, and Phuket, or one of the southern kohs.
>>
>>1190613
Or should I just stay in a 5-star hotel in Pattaya for 7 extra days instead? Sounds like a good plan, but that would mean that I will spend 13~ days in Pattaya.

Good/bad idea?
>>
>>1190614
>>1190613
>>1190605
Matter of fact. Find some whore in Pattay to take you back to her village or somewhere else cool. Let her decide your last 7 days.
>>
>>1190618
No can do, boss. Staying with my lil' bro, can't stray away too far from the original route.
>>
Do most brothels have a room I can rent for a set amount of time? I wanna stay in Hostels to meet other travelers, so I can't take them back there
>>
>>1190618
So, here's my plan: first 5 days we'll stay in 4* hotel and will sightsee the shit out of Pattaya, probably go to some kohs as well.

Then, next 8 days we will go into rest mode and stay at 5* hotel. It's got special offer now and it's very tempting.

But still, fuck, isn't 13 days in one city (albeit, one of the best ones in Thailand) is kind of a lot?

And isn't Phuket fucked now? I've heard that it's been flooded, so what's the point of going there now?
>>
First time traveler here seeking some /trv/ wisdom for my SEA adventure. I'm currently in Davao visiting family and have decided to take a side trip to visit some friends in Manilla for a few days before going to Palawan for 10 days.

Should I book online for a hostel in advance or should I just book a room when I land? I've also just graduated high school and my general lack of life experience is probably gonna show. Should I just lie about my age and say I'm already in uni just for the sake of getting along better with people at the hostel, or will people be completely fine with going out with someone who's just finished high school?

And for anyone who has visited Palawan, what kind of itinerary would you recommend? I was thinking of spending 2 days in Puerto Princessa before heading up to El Nido for 4 days, spending another 2 in Coron, then heading back. I'm allocating an entire day for both the trip there and back because it's supposed to be long as fuck.

Recommendations for good bars and nightlife in Manila would also be great, I'll be staying with a friend in the Makati area.

I'm also half flip so pulling is easy mode, and every flip male hates me for it. Any pointers on where I can go to fuck local girls and avoid scams would also be dope.

Sorry for the long ass post guys, but cheers in advance. Just wanna stay woke and have an easy and enjoyable trip. Also if anyone is in Davao hit me up.
>>
File: 20161111_173213_1.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_173213_1.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>1190632
>And isn't Phuket fucked now? I've heard that it's been flooded, so what's the point of going there now?

You heard wrong.
>>
>>1190637
Anyway, hotels in there are way more expensive than in Pattaya. Can't afford 1000$ for 8 nights.
>>
>>1190621
brothels are illegal. ask your whore for a friendly hotel, she'll know
>>
>>1190648
but can I just randomly show up at a hotel in the night and get a room?

What about Massage parlors, would they be a better option?
>>
>>1190633
Use booking or something for the first couple of nights at least
>>
File: 20161111_151426.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_151426.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>1190638
The place I stayed at cost 900 Baht/night, but when I checked out was discounted to 800 baht
>pic related
>>
>>1186837

I've made the Thai/Malay train crossing like >10x. Its at Padang Besar. You dismount in one country and take your bags and then go thru customs and get on the opposite country's train.

Its like another two hours to Hat-yai, which is a large, not exciting city, its rather gray and not very touristy. I've slept out for a couple of days each time and although its "safe" I would't recommend it. Farther south there are additional crossings and the cities are all rather bleak and not worth tourist activities imo. At sun down, they "roll-up" the town and few businesses were open and very few people were out and about.

Hat-Yai and the southern insurgent provinces have seen bombings.
>>
File: 20161111_151438.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_151438.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>1190672
>>
File: 20161111_151530.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_151530.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>1190675
>>
>>1190649

Yes, the brothels are called soapy or massage parlors. Generally if you can see people being massaged, they aren't for sex. They have massage parlors with hundreds of girls in rooms that are separated by their "skill" The ones with ornate numbers are very skilled and cost more. Yes they have rooms to take you back and you can do your thing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKOvsZ37n1Q

Plenty of real cheap hotels that cater to the trade are very close by and readily available. This is why I don't book a hotel first, get one when you land, and skip the huge hotels. To me, if its got a security guard or charges a "joiner" fee, then its too elaborate for me.

This is why I recommend go to a beer bar rather than a massage parlor or "a go-go", its more relaxed and you can walk around until you see some hot bar girls (usually 5-10 girls will grab you and try to pull you to their bar- happens all nite), have a beer, pay a bar fine to mama-san, take her back to your hotel and usually doesn't leave for a while
>>
>>1190632

Unless you have a lot of money, whats with the expensive hotels? You bringing the wife or gf, so she can sit while you play?

Cheap is the way to go. Heck, I usually get there, grab the backpack (skip luggage, imo) tell the taxi and tuk-tuk drivers to piss off, go to a bar have a drink something to eat and generally get a guest house where they don't hassle you about bringing bar girls back with you. Most bars are also guest houses on the upper floors and are quite nice. Most of the time you pay at the bar for your room.
>>
>>1190676
>>1190672
Looks good, but it will be the end of a three-week trip, I was hoping to unwind somewhere, that's why I figured that a 5* hotel will be the best option (thought maybe not for 8 days), plus I originally wanted to go to Phuket by train, but I was told that the whole coast is flooded so the trains are unsafe.

>>1190684

[spoiler]This will be the first overseas trip for my lil' bro (15 years), I really wanted to buy him a very nice trip without any seedy motels and sketchy locations.
I wanted to get him a childhood I never had. [/spoiler]
>>
does anyone know if there is a thai version of craigslist that people actually use?
>>
>>1190684
It's actually okay, man. Airplane tickets being the biggest money sink (1400$ for two round trips), I've already booked 14 days of staying in different places for 625$. All I gotta do now is to decide on the last 8 days.
>5* hotel to end the trip on a high note or
>go to another city and fuck around a bit more

So far, grand total is 2000$, muh dude. And that's for two persons and two weeks already. Though I've never been to Thai, maybe that's expensive (is it?) according to youse guys's standards.
>>
>>1190687

yes, go to craigslist, select "asia" scroll down to "thailand"

or

http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/
>>
>>1190688

Ok, thats a pretty good price, you can stuff yourself silly at the breakfast buffet and skip lunch.

I prefer the smaller places as it was more comfortable to just walk right to your room and they didnt give the bargirl a hassle and want her to register or give up her id
>>
>>1190690
was hoping for a better option seeing as the selection is pretty weak
>>
>>1190605

Chang-mai. Or if you do the beach thing, take the train from Pattaya to Cha-am/Hua Hin which is real quiet, but empty beaches devoid of crowds and hordes of touts and then head to phuket and to koh phi phi
>>
>>1190696

Maybe the expat forums?

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/thailand-expat-forum-expats-living-thailand/
>>
>>1190698
What's there to do in Chiang Mai? I've looked and wasn't impressed, really. How many days would you say it's worth spending there?
>>
>>1190687
thaivisa forus if you are talking about expats. Maybe Pattayaaddict forums for the mongers.
>>
>>1190684
>originally wanted to go to Phuket by train
it's a cheap flight.

Also use agoda.com or booking.com to look for lodging. I have gotten 4 and 5 stars for dirt cheap. Like the Centara in Udon Thani, by Central Plaza, for less $40 USD
>>
>>1190757
it is pretty easy to book in thailand at the airport. Just go to the Bangkok Airways counter and get down. Very cheap.
>>
>>1190820
Air Asia out of DMK even cheaper
>>
>>1188413
absolutely, I have been twice

nicest people, cheapest everything,
>>
>>1188413
>>1190854
Relevant to my interests
What's the infrastructure like?
>>
>>1190685
why the fuck would a travel board even have spoilers?
>>
>>1190705

How about heading to ankor wat in cambodia then?
>>
>>1190854
Nice! Anything in particular you'd recommend...? I like small cities/large towns, mountains, nature and good food. And temples.
>>
What do you do if some rando walks up and gropes you in Cambodia? I just shoved him and ran away, should I have gone to the police or something? Would they even believe me or care at all? Solo female travel is an awful fucking meme and I can't believe I fell for it, this isn't remotely worth it.
>>
>>1190884
If you are into mysterious jungle ruins, there are plenty to see there. I really enjoyed it, being into that.
>>
>>1190984
You can go to the police but you'll have to pay lots of bribes and they will still probably do nothing. Get a taser if you want to try to beat their ass. Not much to do honestly if you're alone, get a male friend to walk with you, welcome to the third world..
>>
>>1190984
Cambodia is an absolute shithole btw, go see angkor wat for a couple of days then get out ASAP.
>>
>>1191041
What's wrong with it, did a jungle girl give you a bumpy shaft?

do you think it's best to go Siem Reap from Bangkok or Pattaya?
>>
>>1191049
Cambodia is depressing and destitute, like what I imagine Uganda or something to be. You really notice that they killed all educated cambodians. It's also more expensive and less value than HCMC and Bangkok, with worse food, service etc. children 6-10 yo begging on the street instead of going to school..

I went from Bangkok, I think it's the best option as there's more choices creating competition. Used "the transport company", it was comfortable, pretty fast and scam-free, can recommend.
>>
>>1191051
Oh shit yeah I forgot about their fucked up history.
>field of skulls like Man of Steel nightmare

"The Transport Company" eh? Hmm
>>
>>1185614
>Touch
>>1185891
>Touch (search "touch pattaya - agogo above the rest"
>>1190582
>Touch in Pattaya on Soi LK Metro has the best shows I've seen.
>>
>>1191072
Fuck Touch.
Go to iNsAnItY instrad
>>
>>1191040
>>1191041

Yeah that's what I figured. I am just "seeing angkor wat for a few days" atm, I was going to go on to phnom penh and then Vietnam etc. but I'm honestly pretty done at this point, might just go straight back to Bangkok, I don't feel remotely ok here and I'm too autistic to make male friends.
>>
>>1191205
>I am just "seeing angkor wat for a few days" atm,

Would it be possible to simply do this as a day trip?
>>
>>1191212

...from where? Pretty much everyone does it as a "day trip" or several from siem reap, it's like 20 minutes away by tuk tuk, that's what I'm supposed to be doing but I was sick the first couple of days and now I'm terrified of leaving the hostel, I'm not sure I'll even make it there. If you meant a "day trip" from Bangkok....probably not, unless you want to drop a lot of $$ on planes, it's a ~10 hour bus ride.
>>
>>1191236
Wow, it's that bad? I thought it was cleaned up. I've never been there but I think you are being paranoid, tons of people go to Cambodia now.
>>
>>1191054
The transport company/Nattakan is the Thai state bus service, Nattakan is their name in Cambodia. Not the cheapest option but got me through the border hassle free. You can pay $40 to get them to get you a visa or brave immigration yourself for $35.
You also get a snack and a meal, though the meal I got was shit.
>>
>>1191205
Did the route you planned about a week ago, Phnom penh is a dump, highlight was $1.5 frozen margaritas. I'm in HCMC right now and I love it, it's like Bangkok mixed with Tokyo. I can recommend it, unless you want to go home from Bangkok.

>>1191212
Yep, but you might want to stay longer, it's a huge area with tons of temples. I spent one afternoon in angkor wat and one in angor thom. If you can only pick one I'd go to angkor thom. Don't bother with the sundown shit, swarms of tourists made a 2 hour line to the top of the temple
>>
>>1191263

....? I just said I was sexually assaulted here yesterday, I'm not being "paranoid", I certainly wish I had been more so though.

>>1191290

Alright, I'm probably just gonna skip the rest of Cambodia, and idk if HCMC is worth the $45 visa + 13 hour bus ride/$150 plane ride to me right now...

I didn't really want to "head home" yet, this was supposed to be at least a full year of traveling (+ the "home" situation is a little iffy rn), but I just genuinely don't think I can do this anymore. Maybe I'll head to chiang mai and try to get a short term apartment or something. I might try to just start another thread on good safe places to rent on the cheap as a foreigner, this board is so slow though idk if I'd get an answer in time. Ah well.
>>
>>1191371
Best of luck to ya. There's a lot of expats in Thailand. I'm sure you can couch surf and get your bearings. It's totally understandable how you're feeling after going through your situation. I can't relate, but I can equate.
>>
>>1191371
You're much less likely to run into that kind of behaviour in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea or Japan. These are very civilised places.

Though you'll only be able to do Taiwan on anything resembling an SEA budget.

Forgive me for being insensitive, but you were likely groped after sunset in a rough part of town. If you avoid that area and those hours you should reduce the risk of it happening again considerably. If there are other westerners in the vicinity, you will be safer, even if you don't know them or talk to them.
>>
>>1191377

Well thanks. I'm honestly too autistic to couch surf desu, but I can stay in hostels in the mean time I guess.

>>1191386

Idk how familiar you are with siem reap, it's all pretty much "the rough part of town" from what I've seen, it was near the art center, on a busy main road, around sunset. It's the only way into town from my hostel, I guess I should have picked a different one, but it was rated highly and the walk was supposed to be "pleasant" and I stupidly believed that.

Idk, I'm just really realizing that it's not worth it for me. None of what I have "experienced" so far has remotely justified risking my life or my body to me. It all just seems so empty. The globalized major cities all feel roughly the same and the third world shitholes are....third world shitholes. I don't drink or "party" or interact with the other hostellers really, so I'm probably missing a lot of the appeal I guess. For some reason I thought it might help me "find myself" or cure my ennui/depression or whatever, I guess I'm just disappointed in the reality of it.

Sorry for the blog, threads dying anyway so w/e
>>
>>1191386
Siem Reap is bad. There is no law and nobody cares, your tuktuk driver could rob you, kill you and leave you in a ditch and nothing would happen. You're there on the mercy of the touts and their save face culture.
>>1191404
I'd go to Tokyo if I were sick of SEA, people are sane and there's lot of shit you can do and see. Traveling won't fix a broken person
>>
>>1191100
No you're dumb. In fact, go to both and decide for yourself.
>>
I find it funny that every Thai thread always seems to be at the bottom then for some reason it starts clawing it's way to the top. Every time.
>>
>>1192118
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1184918
how much did the ticket cost?
>>
>>1192118
Just like the women you lust after
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.